Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

If you don't like what they serve go somewhere else. No one should be forced to comply with whining vegans or anyone else. They can sell what they want and if it's good they will have plenty of customers.
That is exactly what most vegans do. No one is forcing restaurants to do anything. Most vegans are simply asking for more compassionate choices. A good restaurant serves more than just good food. For a lot of people, whether they return to a restaurant or not is not solely dependent upon the food they ate. Public establishments should have good customer service skills. They ought to be willing to listen and adjust to those that would walk through their doors. It is their business and livelihood and reputation at stake. Treat a customer like gold and they will never want for a customer again.

Uncomfortable facts for comfortable humans.

Yep, exactly.

tumblr-f87634be1a814f14026ec85b9ebad841-c612c493-640.jpg

This "argument" is pathetic on any level.
And it is simply a LIE.

PLANTS ARENT AWARE. Plants aren't sentient. Plants do NOT feel pain.

Your silly justification for the abuse of a sentient being is "well, you're eatating a PLANT." The ridiculousness of this "argument" only shows you're trying to defend the indefensible.

You're using the abortionist tactic, "that's not a BABY, it's no different that a TUMOR"

To me it's BY FAR the most retarded, silly, asinine "argument" of them all. And I've heard them all!

Not to mention that it's completely disingenuous. Of course they don't actually believe that. If they did, they'd have a problem with mowing their lawn....or they'd think that slicing an apple is the same as slicing a pig's throat, which of course no one with a functioning brain believes. So it's both retarded and disingenuous, but hey, if that's the best they've got, then all I can do is laugh.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, they miss the point entirely, as you say, the point is not to kill animals. The point is a merciful, kind, loving, caring lifestyle, including what is put on the plate.
Sheeeeeeeesh. Talk about virtue-signaling!! Do you need a bullhorn to bellow out that message??

So you're not denying that pigs are as smart or smarter than dogs... and you must also be aware that they feel pain, they suffer, they have emotions just like dogs do. But because "they taste better" that justifies abusing, torturing and needlessly killing them? That's not a rhetorical question, I genuinely want to know if that's your position on it.

Let me ask you this. If dog meat tasted just as good as pig flesh, would you kill and eat dogs on a regular basis? Or would you just pay someone else at a dog factory farm to cage, torture and slit their throats and dismember them so you can buy dog body parts packaged up at the grocery store?

Sure. I eat horses too. Must be the Native American in me. But YOU murder plants. They feel. They seem to be sentient because they gravitate to music they like, and move away from music that they don't. But, because you can't see them in anguish, you don't care. I never kill needlessly. If I kill something I use all of it. I also make sure it doesn't suffer. Mainly because I am not cruel, but there is a second reason as well, an animal that is under duress floods its system with adrenalin which makes the meat taste bad.

But notice how your arguments are all based on emotion and "morality"? I am an omnivore. I eat whatever I like. Most vegan foods give me so much gas that I can't sleep, so I avoid those like the plague. But ultimately yours is a religious argument. I simply don't care what you eat. You DO care what I eat, and want to deprive me of that.

What do you call people who wish to impose their wills on you?

That is exactly what most vegans do. No one is forcing restaurants to do anything. Most vegans are simply asking for more compassionate choices. A good restaurant serves more than just good food. For a lot of people, whether they return to a restaurant or not is not solely dependent upon the food they ate. Public establishments should have good customer service skills. They ought to be willing to listen and adjust to those that would walk through their doors. It is their business and livelihood and reputation at stake. Treat a customer like gold and they will never want for a customer again.

Like I said before, when I go to a Chinese place, I don't get pissed off because I want pizza. If I want pizza, I go to a pizza parlor.

This "argument" is pathetic on any level.
And it is simply a LIE.

PLANTS ARENT AWARE. Plants aren't sentient. Plants do NOT feel pain.

Your silly justification for the abuse of a sentient being is "well, you're eatating a PLANT." The ridiculousness of this "argument" only shows you're trying to defend the indefensible.

You're using the abortionist tactic, "that's not a BABY, it's no different that a TUMOR"

How do you know? They respond to music. That is prima facie evidence of sentience. You really think a tree, that has lived for hundreds, if not thousands of years is not sentient at some level? You merely ignore the fact that plants are sentient because you WANT them to be.

If they are sentient your whole argument flies out the window.

So you're not denying that pigs are as smart or smarter than dogs... and you must also be aware that they feel pain, they suffer, they have emotions just like dogs do. But because "they taste better" that justifies abusing, torturing and needlessly killing them? That's not a rhetorical question, I genuinely want to know if that's your position on it.

Let me ask you this. If dog meat tasted just as good as pig flesh, would you kill and eat dogs on a regular basis? Or would you just pay someone else at a dog factory farm to cage, torture and slit their throats and dismember them so you can buy dog body parts packaged up at the grocery store?

A former coworker of mine got a farm. When he wanted pork, he shot the pig in the head and it dropped like a rock. Never felt a thing.

also unhealthy jerks

Veganism is healthy for maybe a couple weeks. Then the body needs complete protein and the kind only found in animal products. Jesus ate meat (the Passover lamb, etc).

Vegans are nuts, not even eating fish... (because "it has a face")

:rolleyes:

they don't live long. But that doesn't faze them, I guess... They disbelieve the science on that one just as they disbelieve the science on everything else..
Newsflash

Eat vegetarian and you lose weight. Eat meat and ya get cancer

Most vegans simply want something that coincides with their moral values. Eating animals that have been tortured in factory farms is uncompassionate. And what is wrong with speaking up in a restaurant that we would like to see more compassionate choices on the menu? Do we want to live in a compassionate world? One that treats other people and animals compassionately? Would you eat your dog? Your dog that maybe was tortured to get to your plate? Virtually all animals that wind up on our plates in our establishments where we eat come from torture chambers. Vegans simply want to live a more compassionate lifestyle, including what we put on our plate. One would think restaurant owners would understand this. Or get on board and begin to understand it. The world is a very violent place if you have not noticed. If human beings could be more compassionate towards animals, perhaps we would be more compassionate toward one another.

You're humanizing animals, that's where you are going wrong. If God didn't want us to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good. We are at the top of the food chain so we eat what we choose.

Exactly. If the restaurant owner doesn't want our business I guess he doesn't want our business. One would think that as a business owner they would want to provide options for different audiences. It's just good customer service. And I agree with you, I whole lot of incorrect understanding of vegans and veganism in this thread.

So what's wrong with going to a restaurant that serves what you want and everybody is happy?

Sure. I eat horses too. Must be the Native American in me. But YOU murder plants. They feel. They seem to be sentient because they gravitate to music they like, and move away from music that they don't. But, because you can't see them in anguish, you don't care. I never kill needlessly. If I kill something I use all of it. I also make sure it doesn't suffer. Mainly because I am not cruel, but there is a second reason as well, an animal that is under duress floods its system with adrenalin which makes the meat taste bad.

But notice how your arguments are all based on emotion and "morality"? I am an omnivore. I eat whatever I like. Most vegan foods give me so much gas that I can't sleep, so I avoid those like the plague. But ultimately yours is a religious argument. I simply don't care what you eat. You DO care what I eat, and want to deprive me of that.

What do you call people who wish to impose their wills on you?

Plants don't have a brain or central nervous system. I'm actually amazed that you're continuing with that utterly asinine and completely disingenuous "argument." You're only making yourself look silly.

I don't know if you're a believer, but all the natural foods from the earth that vegans eat were specifically designed by God to be food. That is why when you cut into a watermelon it doesn't scream in horror and try to run away, as a pig would... because unlike the pig, the watermelon doesn't have a brain, nervous system, etc.

That's why parents take their children for a day of picking apples, but not to a slaughterhouse, because any intellectually honest person knows that there's a difference between slicing an apple and slicing the throat of a sentient being who wants to live just as much as you want to live.

So enough with that disingenuous short bus non-argument, you're smarter than that.

You're humanizing animals

No she wasn't.

that's where you are going wrong. If God didn't want us to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good.

Human flesh is said to taste like pork, does that justify eating it?

And since you brought up God, read Genesis 1:29-30. The Garden of Eden was vegan. God didn't create animals to be food, Genesis 1:29 clearly contradicts that false notion. God's original and ultimate design is clear: peace and harmony among all creation. All you have to do is look at the very beginning (Genesis 1) and all the prophetic scriptures about the peaceable kingdom in the future, when God restores that peace and harmony that was HIS will in the first place. See Isaiah 11:6-9, for example.

We are at the top of the food chain so we eat what we choose.

Us being above the animals is all the more reason to not act like an animal, or a savage who only cares about satisfying their own desires at the expense of others. I mean, seriously, what you're actually arguing for is "might makes right." Is that what you believe?

Here'a another video for you:

No she wasn't.

Human flesh is said to taste like pork, does that justify eating it?

And since you brought up God, read Genesis 1:29-30. The Garden of Eden was vegan. God didn't create animals to be food, Genesis 1:29 clearly contradicts that false notion. God's original and ultimate design is clear: peace and harmony among all creation. All you have to do is look at the very beginning (Genesis 1) and all the prophetic scriptures about the peaceable kingdom in the future, when God restores that peace and harmony that was HIS will in the first place. See Isaiah 11:6-9, for example.

Us being above the animals is all the more reason to not act like an animal, or a savage who only cares about satisfying their own desires at the expense of others. I mean, seriously, what you're actually arguing for is "might makes right." Is that what you believe?

Here'a another video for you:

Eating and survival is not being an animal, it's bring human. And yes you are humanizing animals. You put them on the same level as human beings.

You can eat whatever you want, but don't complain when restaurants don't cater to your odd diet. I'm sure there are places somewhat near your home that serves that kind of stuff. Stay out of my hamburger and pizza joints and I'll stay out of your parrot food restaurants. Like I said, everybody is happy that way.

Eating and survival is not being an animal, it's bring human.

You're right that it's not being an animal.... it's being worse than an animal. Because animals that are obligate carnivores have no choice. Humans DO have a choice. The overwhelming majority of the world doesn't eat flesh for survival, but simply because they want to, to satisfy their tastebuds. At least be honest about it. :dunno:

And yes you are humanizing animals. You put them on the same level as human beings.

I haven't seen anyone put animals on the same level as human beings. But as I said in my previous post, us being above the animals is all the more reason to not be violent, cruel or self-serving. There's a lot more to be said about this, but I don't want to write an essay here.

You can eat whatever you want, but don't complain when restaurants don't cater to your odd diet. I'm sure there are places somewhat near your home that serves that kind of stuff. Stay out of my hamburger and pizza joints and I'll stay out of your parrot food restaurants. Like I said, everybody is happy that way.

There's nothing odd about not eating corpses, in fact the opposite is true. I used to be an enthusiastic meat-eater like you, but now that I'm vegan I see how deeply conditioned people have been to accept something as normal that was never meant to be. You know what actually is odd? To eat dead bodies... or the secretions of another species... and many more things that people accept as normal, without really even thinking about it.

126502702-134370524793200-8640973496995637161-n.jpg

What you seem to be missing is that what they sell has to be profitable for the restaurant. If it's not, they fail.

Plants don't have a brain or central nervous system. I'm actually amazed that you're continuing with that utterly asinine and completely disingenuous "argument." You're only making yourself look silly.

I don't know if you're a believer, but all the natural foods from the earth that vegans eat were specifically designed by God to be food. That is why when you cut into a watermelon it doesn't scream in horror and try to run away, as a pig would... because unlike the pig, the watermelon doesn't have a brain, nervous system, etc.

That's why parents take their children for a day of picking apples, but not to a slaughterhouse, because any intellectually honest person knows that there's a difference between slicing an apple and slicing the throat of a sentient being who wants to live just as much as you want to live.

So enough with that disingenuous short bus non-argument, you're smarter than that.

I am not religious as you are. I am a simple scientist and I follow nature. Nature made us omnivorous. YOU choose to anthropomorphize animals. I posted up videos of plants moving towards the sound of music. Music is a universal language. You say that they have no nervous system, and that is true, but why then do they move towards the sound of music that they like?

It is an inconvenient truth that you are killing something to eat that feels, and reacts to music. If I kill a critter it has no fear because I kill it so quick it doesn't even know it has died. I am not cruel, and I don't want to cause suffering. But your argument is not based on science, it is based on religious principles.

So, once again, what do you call a person who wants to impose their will on others?

I am not religious as you are. I am a simple scientist and I follow nature. Nature made us omnivorous. YOU choose to anthropomorphize animals. I posted up videos of plants moving towards the sound of music. Music is a universal language. You say that they have no nervous system, and that is true, but why then do they move towards the sound of music that they like?

It is an inconvenient truth that you are killing something to eat that feels, and reacts to music. If I kill a critter it has no fear because I kill it so quick it doesn't even know it has died. I am not cruel, and I don't want to cause suffering. But your argument is not based on science, it is based on religious principles.

So, once again, what do you call a person who wants to impose their will on others?
Starts with a T and ends with a T!

Forum List

Back