Tina Forte opens a can of Bronx ass hurt on Nancy Pelosi

Is there still some effect attached to the accusation of being accused of being communists?

Is there still some effect attached to the accusation of being accused of being communists?
Maybe, maybe not. I do know kids are now being taught that Fidel Castro was one of the best things which happened to Cuba.

JWK

“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel

I think even everyday Ds in NY are fed up with that weirdo AOC

hope so..

"There are 30 million voting-age African-Americans, and 92 percent of those who voted pulled the lever for Biden in 2020. But only 69 percent support him today, according to a recent CNN survey. A new Quinnipiac poll put black support for the president at just 58 percent, with 20 percent strongly disapproving of his leadership."

JWK

Why is the Democrat Party Leadership filling scarce public housing with illegal aliens when American Citizens, including U.S. Veterans, are going homeless?

I wonder why Fox News, the alleged fair and balanced news, who covered NY's primary elections, would not cover the Republican primary in Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's District 14.

Forum List

Back