Timing doesn't line up for Trump to have incited violence at the Capitol

Did Trump Commit a Crime When He Riled Up His Supporters Before They Rioted? – Reason.com
Under the Supreme Court's First Amendment precedents, inflammatory speech can be punished only in narrowly defined circumstances that go beyond what happened on Wednesday. Under federal law, incitement to riot does not include "advocacy of ideas" or "expression of belief" unless it endorses violence, which Trump did not do.
So he just threw gasoline near the fire but not on it..so it's not his fault if the fire 'accidentally' got bigger.
He exhorted peaceful protest.......he didnt advocate violence........period end of story.......love law and order libs who want to throw law out the window
Dimwingers are good at revisionist history.

Trump did it.

His "incitement" you ignored:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
This has been in the works since Dec 14th...

Trump's veiled threats about Pence at rallies and in tweets began heavily about a week before the coup attempt, up till the white house rally, the day of.....

Then you have nothing to show for inciting violence claims on January 6th.

I showed evidence that he said this from his speech, that day.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

You are going to ignore this.... aren't you?

:auiqs.jpg:

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated," Trump said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today."

No doubt the president's supporters will cite the "peacefully" part in his defense. But after two months of bizarre conspiracy theories, constant presidential complaints about a stolen election, declarations that conceding Biden's victory is not an option, and repeated warnings that the fate of the nation hangs in the balance, that is more weight than a single adverb can bear'....

Trump did it.

Trump's veiled threats about Pence at rallies and in tweets began heavily about a week before the coup attempt, up till the white house rally, the day of.....

"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated," Trump said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today."

No doubt the president's supporters will cite the "peacefully" part in his defense. But after two months of bizarre conspiracy theories, constant presidential complaints about a stolen election, declarations that conceding Biden's victory is not an option, and repeated warnings that the fate of the nation hangs in the balance, that is more weight than a single adverb can bear'....
You are the one lying about what he said.

Trump did it.

Nobody is lying, it's all there on video.

American Thinker

January 10, 2021
By Allan J. Favish

Excerpt:

Democrats are calling for another impeachment of President Donald Trump. According to The Hill:
Trump has been widely condemned by lawmakers and global leaders for stoking tensions after he encouraged his supporters at a Wednesday rally in Washington, D.C., to march to the Capitol and protest against Congress's certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
Following Trump's remarks, a mob of his supporters breached Capitol security, broke windows, vandalized lawmakers' offices and temporarily delayed Congress carrying out the certification of election results.
Trump's speech can be seen here courtesy of NTD. The speech lasted about 1 hour and 12 minutes. At 18:10 into the video, Trump says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." The Hill omitted that quote from its article, which is consistent with the rest of the mainstream media's coverage of the speech.

LINK

======

The media keeps omitting this statement as part of their lying narrative that he incited violence.

Why do many of you fall for the media lies so quickly and easily, could it be your pathological hate of Trump priming you to overlook the lies that are easy to see?
It's what he said before that, along with what all the mouth pieces of the radical right said. It's as though he said..go over there and stop them from certifying Biden but be peaceful (wink wink) about it.
defense fell.jpg

Trump did it.

Yep. No incitement to violence, yet you claim there was.

Trump did it.

Everyone of you scum are lying. Everyday for the last five years and more. Remember bastard, you started all of this.

American Thinker

January 10, 2021
By Allan J. Favish

Excerpt:

Democrats are calling for another impeachment of President Donald Trump. According to The Hill:
Trump has been widely condemned by lawmakers and global leaders for stoking tensions after he encouraged his supporters at a Wednesday rally in Washington, D.C., to march to the Capitol and protest against Congress's certification of President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.
Following Trump's remarks, a mob of his supporters breached Capitol security, broke windows, vandalized lawmakers' offices and temporarily delayed Congress carrying out the certification of election results.
Trump's speech can be seen here courtesy of NTD. The speech lasted about 1 hour and 12 minutes. At 18:10 into the video, Trump says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." The Hill omitted that quote from its article, which is consistent with the rest of the mainstream media's coverage of the speech.

LINK

======

The media keeps omitting this statement as part of their lying narrative that he incited violence.

Why do many of you fall for the media lies so quickly and easily, could it be your pathological hate of Trump priming you to overlook the lies that are easy to see?

Oh yes it does.

Watch this in its entirety.

You chose Twitter who are currently squelching free speech and doing it in a hypocritical way, and their dishonest censorship of the President, they are clearly UNRELIABLE!

My article has the entire unedited speech link in it here it is for those who wants to avoid hypocritical Twitter.

Trump’s Full Speech at Jan. 6 ‘Save America’ Rally

Meanwhile you have ignored several passages that doesn't have any incitement for violence in it, here is one that has been censored by Twitter and other leftist sources.

And what about his tweets the week before, and what he said at his rallies, especially about Pence, and his tweets the day of, and his excitement t reported by those by his side while he watched it on tv, and his love for the rioters tweeted out as they stormed the inside of the capitol, looking for Pelosi and Pence to hang them chants, and spending 8 hours with pence, threatening him, if he didn't do the unconstitutional thing of not counting the State certified results.....and Trump not even making a call to see if Pence and his wife were okay the 2 1/2 hours they were in hiding, to see if he needed help....

Please, we are not stupid!

Trump did it.

Everyone of you scum are lying. Everyday for the last five years and more. Remember bastard, you started all of this.
Again..nobody is lying, it's all there on video.

Trump did it.

The video that has no incitement to violence?

That one?

Trump did it.

That one?
All the video from the last two moinths of Trump crying about having the election 'stolen' from him and urging his supporters to not let them get away with it, and them knowing what that meant...those.

Trump did it.

That one?
All the video from the last two moinths of Trump crying about having the election 'stolen' from him and urging his supporters to not let them get away with it, and them knowing what that meant...those.
Sure thing, Buttercup.

Forum List

Back