Time's Up!

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ā€˜Implodingā€™ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called ā€œObamacareā€ a ā€œtotal disasterā€ and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for ā€œObamacareā€ will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

No sign of that repeal and replace has ever shown itself.

Have you caught on it was all a giant hoax, yet?

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

And the huckster continues to peddle his snake oil to this very day:

'Fox News Sunday' interview with President Trump

WALLACE: But you've been in office three and a half years, you don't have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven't had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had, by approving, by doing what they did -- their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. What we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.

That was July 19. More than two weeks ago. Are you excited? Did Trump come through on his promise?

Nope!

Time's up, Trump. You're outta here!

Once again, the Republicans and Trump shoot themselves in the face. Biden will restore what few things Trump has one to Obamacare, and he will go even further.

Because Trump doesn't care. He really doesn't. He knows exactly how submissive and credulous his followers are. He knows for a fact that his rubes have already forgotten he promised a repeal and replace in two weeks from July 19. He knows they have the memory of a goldfish.
There is nothing that matters.

They've sold their soul to the guy. They can't change now. They're zombies.
Trump is good for the country, period end of story. If not Trump who is there to vote for?

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ā€˜Implodingā€™ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called ā€œObamacareā€ a ā€œtotal disasterā€ and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for ā€œObamacareā€ will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

WALLACE: But you've been in office three and a half years, you don't have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven't had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had, by approving, by doing what they did -- their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. What we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.

That was July 19. More than two weeks ago. Are you excited? Did Trump come through on his promise?

Nope!

Once again, the Republicans and Trump shoot themselves in the face. Biden will restore what few things Trump has one to Obamacare, and he will go even further.

Because Trump doesn't care. He really doesn't. He knows exactly how submissive and credulous his followers are. He knows for a fact that his rubes have already forgotten he promised a repeal and replace in two weeks from July 19. He knows they have the memory of a goldfish.

Trump is good for the country, period end of story. If not Trump who is there to vote for?
In your world, no one.

Nope!

In your world, no one.
Yeah that's it. See ya got nothin

Nope!

In your world, no one.
Well, I was just being factual.

Nope!

You need a life. Biden will accept your vote.

Nope!

In your world, no one.
Well, I was just being factual.
More like deluded

Forum List

Back