Time-traveling church rejects interracial marriages

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

Time for me to sing "Thank God I'm a Northerner."

There rejecting white girls from the Miss Black America contest too

Pike church takes stand against interracial couples | Faith & Values | Kentucky.com

A small Pike County church has voted not to accept interracial couples as members or let them take part in some worship activities.
The decision has caused sharp reaction and disapproval in the Eastern Kentucky county.
"It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, said of the vote.

No blacks in heaven for those folks I suppose?
What happens when they find out Jesus is an arabic person?

People from other parts of the country just shrug off my comments of religious opression in reverse in the bible belt....

Last edited:
  • Banned
No blacks in heaven for those folks I suppose?
What happens when they find out Jesus is an arabic person?

People from other parts of the country just shrug off my comments of religious opression in reverse in the bible belt....

Silly! Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. They're just not supposed to mix!

So why ever in god's name would an interracial couple want to join such a community?

Who cares? You don't like it? Don't go to that church!

People need to learn how to mind their own business.

do you feel that way about westboro when they picket the funeral of soldiers.....do you really feel like we should mind our own business there?

This is totally within their right and may I add there is no law that can be passed to make them perform interracial marriages.

Forum List

Back