Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

6' 1" and 222 pounds this morning. I was a bit over 6' 2" but I shrunk a bit now that I'm 73. I can still bench press my weight, but not as many reps as I once have done.

I don't care that you don't care about anything I think. At least you've given me credit for thinking, something limited to many of your posts.

LOL, you're a partisan , petulant child, nothing more.

Fuck you. You don't know a damn thing about me. Other than the fact that people like you are arrogant and hateful and that the truth pisses off jerks like you.

You aren't intelligent enough to piss me off son. I can tell A LOT about by the way you post. Nothing arrogant about me at all, I'm just some schmuck on the internet who dares to stand up to you.

You're fine, huh. You're still a teenager mentally, one who thinks is invulnerable. Lots of your red state people felt the same way, and those in the hospital who haven't yet died now regret not getting the vaccine.

You really don't know anything about what you are talking about.

Do you understand that if we had not deliberately "flattened the curve", waiting for the vaccines, then we could have avoided 550,000 unnecessary deaths?

If we had gone with herd immunity last March, then it could have been over in 2 weeks, and since those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die than those over 70, then with young volunteers, Fauci's estimate of 2.4 million deaths would have turned into only 6,000 deaths.

Then there is the fact these covid vaccines are highly experimental, made with risky GMO techniques. It is incredibly irresponsible of you to even suggest people take a vaccine that is not even FDA approved, much less claiming it is the responsible thing to do.

You don't know anything vaccines, epidemiology, or why these mRNA vaccines are do risky.
Do you even understand why the covid-19 has a corona? The purpose of these spikes in the corona is to mimic the corona spikes used by natural exosomes, in order to gain access to cells. So what happens if these mRNA fake imitation virus vaccines cause the immune system to become sensitized to everything with a corona protein spike? If these vaccines cause the immune system to trigger on exosome corona spike proteins, then we could be talking about extinction of the whole human species. These vaccines are the most irresponsible gamble that any medical company has ever done.

Fuck you.

You really don't know anything about what you are talking about.

Do you understand that if we had not deliberately "flattened the curve", waiting for the vaccines, then we could have avoided 550,000 unnecessary deaths?

If we had gone with herd immunity last March, then it could have been over in 2 weeks, and since those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die than those over 70, then with young volunteers, Fauci's estimate of 2.4 million deaths would have turned into only 6,000 deaths.

Then there is the fact these covid vaccines are highly experimental, made with risky GMO techniques. It is incredibly irresponsible of you to even suggest people take a vaccine that is not even FDA approved, much less claiming it is the responsible thing to do.

You don't know anything vaccines, epidemiology, or why these mRNA vaccines are do risky.
Do you even understand why the covid-19 has a corona? The purpose of these spikes in the corona is to mimic the corona spikes used by natural exosomes, in order to gain access to cells. So what happens if these mRNA fake imitation virus vaccines cause the immune system to become sensitized to everything with a corona protein spike? If these vaccines cause the immune system to trigger on exosome corona spike proteins, then we could be talking about extinction of the whole human species. These vaccines are the most irresponsible gamble that any medical company has ever done.
I don't have a Ph.D in epidemiology but I am versed in reality. I know about vaccines, I stood in a line two city blocks long in the 1950's for the polio vaccine; a time when social media never existed and people had faith in medical professionals & National and Local News was trusted.

I've had all the vaccinations before and after the polio vaccine, thanks to my parents; and I've had vaccines for all of my adult life, with never a bad result. Only stupid people listened to
fear mongers like you, and you are culpable for each post of yours which result in a family catastrophe.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
ejEMr2iT.jpeg

I don't have a Ph.D in epidemiology but I am versed in reality. I know about vaccines, I stood in a line two city blocks long in the 1950's for the polio vaccine; a time when social media never existed and people had faith in medical professionals & National and Local News was trusted.

I've had all the vaccinations before and after the polio vaccine, thanks to my parents; and I've had vaccines for all of my adult life, with never a bad result. Only stupid people listened to
fear mongers like you, and you are culpable for each post of yours which result in a family catastrophe.

The Salk vaccine was real and used actual virus, although dead.
So then there was no chance of any possible side effects.
You know nothing about mRNA vaccines.
They do not have any virus in them, alive or dead.
They are totally artificial, created from scratch like a Frankenstein's monster, and we have no idea what the effect will be.
If this vaccine was used normal techniques and was not an unknown risk, then the FDA would have approved it by now.

By the way, if you had read the history of vaccines and smallpox, then you know that up until around 1800, the historical method of ending epidemics was variolation, (deliberate infection), with the least deadly combinations. Such as cowpox instead of the more deadly smallpox variant.

The Salk vaccine was real and used actual virus, although dead.
So then there was no chance of any possible side effects.
You know nothing about mRNA vaccines.
They do not have any virus in them, alive or dead.
They are totally artificial, created from scratch like a Frankenstein's monster, and we have no idea what the effect will be.
If this vaccine was used normal techniques and was not an unknown risk, then the FDA would have approved it by now.

By the way, if you had read the history of vaccines and smallpox, then you know that up until around 1800, the historical method of ending epidemics was variolation, (deliberate infection), with the least deadly combinations. Such as cowpox instead of the more deadly smallpox variant.
As I stated I don't have a degree in epidemiology. My sources are secondary, yet the secondary sources have medical degrees and the history of smallpox saved lives in the early 19th century. The history of smallpox had been discovered in Egypt's Mummies 3,000 years ago.

As I stated I don't have a degree in epidemiology. My sources are secondary, yet the secondary sources have medical degrees and the history of smallpox saved lives in the early 19th century. The history of smallpox had been discovered in Egypt's Mummies 3,000 years ago.

But the point of smallpox history, if you had comprehended it, was that you reduce the death toll of any epidemic by getting rid of as quickly as possible. Which always traditionally done even with smallpox, by variolation, (deliberate infection),
If we had done that with covid-19 last March, it would have been gone last March, and 550,000 lives would have been saved.
Eventually variolation lead to finding weaker variants and eventually to killing the virus completely before deliberate injection, but clearly "flattening the curve" is the worst possible strategy. And mRNA vaccines are not really vaccines at all, but a GMO simulation of a vaccine, with totally unknown results.
What you never do with an epidemic is stretch it out for a year and a half while you try to experiment with a fake vaccine.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
Know what sickens me? People (sheep) like you that want US to hide in our houses while YOU get to run around thinking you are safe with a dishrag on your face.

Our body. Our choice. Sound familiar? Wear your dishrag. Stop trying to make us wear one due to your fear.

But the point of smallpox history, if you had comprehended it, was that you reduce the death toll of any epidemic by getting rid of as quickly as possible. Which always traditionally done even with smallpox, by variolation, (deliberate infection),
If we had done that with covid-19 last March, it would have been gone last March, and 550,000 lives would have been saved.
Eventually variolation lead to finding weaker variants and eventually to killing the virus completely before deliberate injection, but clearly "flattening the curve" is the worst possible strategy. And mRNA vaccines are not really vaccines at all, but a GMO simulation of a vaccine, with totally unknown results.
What you never do with an epidemic is stretch it out for a year and a half while you try to experiment with a fake vaccine.
Yawn, seems Pfizer and Moderna have done very well in the past seven months. Methinks, and I do, is you are one more jerk putting biddable fools into harms way.

Yawn, seems Pfizer and Moderna have done very well in the past seven months. Methinks, and I do, is you are one more jerk putting biddable fools into harms way.

Obvious lies.
The mRNA vaccine immediate death toll is already over 6,000, but could be infinite. We have no way of knowing that the long term death total for these fake vaccines the FDA refuses to approve.
The fact you would insist on forcing people to take risky medical procedures that are not FDA approved, tells a lot about you.
There is no reason why they could not have made a traditional vaccine, and in fact I believe the AstraZeneca vaccine is traditional. There is no reason to experiment on the human race with GMO techniques.

Last edited:

Your links are just totally and completely wrong.
Here is a quote:
{...
How it works: This is a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, which uses a relatively new technology. Unlike vaccines that put a weakened or inactivated disease germ into the body, the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine delivers a tiny piece of genetic code from the SARS CoV-2 virus to host cells in the body, essentially giving those cells instructions, or blueprints, for making copies of spike proteins (the spikes you see sticking out of the coronavirus in pictures online and on TV). The spikes do the work of penetrating and infecting host cells. These proteins stimulate an immune response, producing antibodies and developing memory cells that will recognize and respond if the body is infected with the actual virus.
...}

That is not at all true.
This is insanely claiming the mRNA vaccines are causing your own human cells to generate spike proteins, and that would be crazily dangerous.
That is not at all how mRNA vaccines work.
Genetic code from the covid virus is used generate spike proteins in human cells, but in human fetal tissue, NOT in the body of actual people the vaccine is injected into.
That has not only got to be the most ignorant mis-description of the process I have ever read, but anyone who would be good with a vaccine that would turn your own body into a virus factory, would have to be crazy.
You don't want a person's body to produce antigens. You want to produce the antigens in a factory, so that your body can learn about it as it destroys it.
If a vaccine were to make your own body produce a virus, even if fake, the risks would be astronomical.

Sure there is nothing wrong with traditional vaccines, once they are FDA approved.

But these experimental mRNA vaccines are a very bad idea, and so is mandating medical procedures like mRNA vaccines, that are NOT FDA approved.
Emergency authorization is NOT approval.

Nor was waiting for vaccines likely the right way to end this epidemic, when variolation of young volunteers could have ended it in 2 weeks, last March, and saved over 550,000 lives.

The alternate universe media and Trump are driving this. This is how powerful and destructive an ideology can be - they're willing to jeopardize and damage public health just to protect their sacred anti-government, anti-science narrative.

I wish I knew what fixes this. The obvious answer is that these voices stop what they're doing, but that's not going to happen. This is too lucrative for them, in terms of both money and celebrity.
Your universe is the one built on lie after lie. Period.

The alternate universe media and Trump are driving this. This is how powerful and destructive an ideology can be - they're willing to jeopardize and damage public health just to protect their sacred anti-government, anti-science narrative.

I wish I knew what fixes this. The obvious answer is that these voices stop what they're doing, but that's not going to happen. This is too lucrative for them, in terms of both money and celebrity.

You are very uninformed.
I am anti-Trump, but even I have to admit Trump has been vaccinated and publicly endorsed getting vaccinated.
This has nothing at all to do with Trump.
This is about risky experimental mRNA vaccines made with GMO techniques, that are NOT FDA approved

Some of them are actually committing suicide for this belief. More will be soon.

That is incorrect.
Science says the least deaths come from accelerating infection to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible, NOT by "flattening the curve" so the epidemic lasts forever.
Second is that mRNA vaccines are extremely risky GMO techniques that are NOT FDA approved and you should not be pushing.
Its irresponsible.

Nor does Trump have anything to do with this, since obviously Trump has been vaccinated and endorsed the vaccines.

And here we go again. You must have many examples, to say that.

Go ahead. Line 'em up.

:popcorn:
First, there was massive fraud. Second, Covid is a con for power and control, third Biden is senile and makes no decisions at all. You say he does when it is clear his mind is gone.

Forum List

Back