Time To Stop Using Kid Gloves With The Obstinate "No To The Vaccine" Crowd!

people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated
My body, my choice unless it is vaccinations, eh? Shove it. I'm not getting the government-pushed vaccine. Screw your kid gloves too. Better bring your body armor, I'll treat you the same as any other dope dealer that comes to my door.
There is no way to know at a given moment whether or not you are carrying the virus to give it to others. How old are these others?
If you're worried, stay home. Your fears don't take precedence over my freedom.

Nothing good can come from that kind of language. Respectfully speaking.
Nothing good can come from taking a pacifist stance. That is how we got here. As for violence? I made no threats. I simply stated a fact that I will use my constitutionally guaranteed right to defend my person and my property. If you feel like that is violence, maybe you are part of the problem.

Nothing good can come from taking a pacifist stance. That is how we got here. As for violence? I made no threats. I simply stated a fact that I will use my constitutionally guaranteed right to defend my person and my property. If you feel like that is violence, maybe you are part of the problem.
I offered good advice. Take it or leave it. It's none of my business beyond that.

Personally, I'm capable of addressing the casual passer-by in spite of that kind of language. I mean, I'm the fukin champ. Duh. But not everyone who believes in going about things the right way are willing to try to talk some sense into people when they pop off like that. As I said, however, that unwillingness to address it when it happens only further serves as another brick in the wall against those honest efforts and they get lumped into the mix.

Anyway. Good luck!

See my sig in the mean time.

Here is exactly what you wrote, in context…

What else could you have meant by your remark, than to suggest that if RodISHI opposes the cold-blooded murder of innocent children, then he is obligated to bear the cost of their support?

The meaning seems pretty clear, and pretty explicit to me.
I'm still not seeing the "cold blooded murder of innocent children" in there anywhere.

Are you as rabid about taking care of the kids after they are born as you are before?

Multiple posts and topics on denying healthcare to the unvaccinated, which would open the door to government involvement in all personal risks.
What's next? Orwellian calisthenics, government health checks, and lifestyle assessments thru WiFi on our media devices?
View attachment 514265
no one is denying healthcare to anyone. When will you fucks understand that?

CDC reported that the number of covid ONLY fatalities was in the vicinity of 36K. More people are dying from the vaccine than have died of covid only in this nation.

In fact, I don't trust the CDC to tell the truth about the color of the sky.

Whatever the CDC admits, you have to know that the truth is much, much, much more damning than that to the #CornoaHoax2020 fearmongers.

And what the CDC admitted, is that only 6% of claimed #CoronaHoax deaths were due to the virus itself, that the remaining 94% involved “comorbidities”. That's as much as the CDC admitted.

I think from that, it's safe to assume that at least 96%, and probably closer to 99% of claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths were from other causes entirely, and would have died anyway even without the #CoronaHoax virus.

Whatever the CDC admits, you have to know that the truth is much, much, much more damning than that to the #CornoaHoax2020 fearmongers.

And what the CDC admitted, is that only 6% of claimed #CoronaHoax deaths were due to the virus itself, that the remaining 94% involved “comorbidities”. That's as much as the CDC admitted.

I think from that, it's safe to assume that at least 96%, and probably closer to 99% of claimed #CoronaHoax2020 deaths were from other causes entirely, and would have died anyway even without the #CoronaHoax virus.
I believe that is what I said in so many words 6% of 600K is 36K.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!

Go fuck yourself, nazi.

Religious whack-a-doodles are on your team, son. Sorry for your luck.
I'm not your "son" nor your daughter for that matter so push your petty attempt at insults elsewhere. Cults are not necessarily religious; in the sense of having cult like worship of faked science that you all exhibit you are most definitely a member of that cult drinking the toxic koolaid being spewed by your heads that you continually eat up and regurgitate.

I'm not your "son" nor your daughter for that matter so push your petty attempt at insults elsewhere. Cults are not necessarily religious; in the sense of having cult like worship of faked science that you all exhibit you are most definitely a member of that cult drinking the toxic koolaid being spewed by your heads that you continually eat up and regurgitate.
Pretty sure the word cult applies to religions and you've been drinking way too much orange koolaide.

It is heartbreaking to hear about all those people in America intentionally choosing not to take the pandemic vaccine! They are really letting down America besides the loss of life the other really terrible thing about the pandemic is how it is hurting the economy and the functioning of our society the longer this disease has a stranglehold over America the longer the nation will continue to incur major losses with businesses not being able to function properly even in some cases being permanently shuttered and individual Americans having the ability to make a living for themselves and their family being dramatically harmed! The stakes here for the country are enormous and the nation is now in a state where the significant numbers of Americans refusing to get vaccinated so the country can reach strong herd immunity and be done with the onerous restrictions like mask wearing associated with the pandemic provides the nation's authorities with the moral justification to take very aggressive steps to bring about people doing their civic duty and getting vaccinated unless they have a valid medical reason not to! The government should mandate that health insurance companies calculate the enormous medical costs on them brought about by enrollees and their family being admitted into the hospital with the Covid 19 disease and who were not vaccinated and mandate that the insurance companies pass this cost onto unvaccinated enrollees in the form of higher health insurance premiums; what is fair is fair if you're being recalcitrant in not getting the vaccine you can pay for the cost that this wrongful action of yours is causing society - hospital administrators are telling us that like ninety plus percent of the admissions with Covid 19 are from people that were not vaccinated. States should mandate that for children to be able to attend school they need to receive the Covid 19 vaccine unless they have a Doctor's note saying that they have a good medical basis for being excused from getting the vaccine (for the age group eligible for the vaccine), state's mandate the measles's vaccine and the polio vaccine state's do it because they don't want these diseases spreading in schools well they shouldn't want the Covid 19 spreading in schools either so they should take this reasonable step to stop the spread!

What really gets me sick to my stomach is all these right wing talk radio hosts and right wing cable news hosts condemning state and federal authorities for initiating and running programs where they send staff to people's individual homes advocating for the residents of the home to get their pandemic vaccine. These hosts paint these efforts as something out of the George Orwell novel "1984" about a dark futuristic world where the government does constant surveillance of their citizens when they label these efforts as "Big Brother is watching you" efforts; or these hosts try to tarnish these efforts as HIPAA violations, the law which mandates personal health information be kept private! These hosts and the producers of these programs and the authorities that control these media outlets are behaving like sleazy, selfish Americans who chase ratings at the expense of the well-being of the entire country, shame on you and if you keep it up I hope the stain on your reputation lasts a long time!
As long as we offset the costs of every life choice, like Covid-19, smoking, AIDS, Drug addiction, Diabetes, unprotected sex, sex with multiple partners, abortions and all other high risks. You want accountability, then lets go full on or nothing.

You Dimmers sure are a mixed up bunch. How did your thinking get so screwed up? Remember the "it's my body to do with what I want" whine when it came to killing babies?

Mac1958 Dang you really must be delusional in thinking that Trump has the power of God Almighty. Either that or you are trying to get the true sheeples to believe your propaganda by making a label on people who refuse to be guinea pigs and lab rats for some fascist earthly bastards.
All of the vaccines are still experimental and not fully approved by the FDA...and the vaccine makers have no liability fears.

I will die in a gunfight with the government before I take an experimental drug that has already caused the deaths of thousands of people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back