Time to Purge Obama People From Government

For every firing the media will pump out a fresh accusation of obstruction.

Obama has a 3rd World Government mindset. He thinks Democracies are a messy thing.
The way dictators get rid of their opponents is by killing them.
Living in a free society makes that kind of action out of the question. So Trump has to deal with these despicable ankle-biters by ignoring them and pressing on.

Still, the worst threat to national security today is Obama, Hillary, and everyone that works in media and in the government that is bent on sabotage and sedition.

Last edited:
Executive branch and nominated or appointed positions in federal beauracracy must be purged of Obama holdovers. They are threats to our country.
Savage: Trump Should Fire 5000 Pro-Obama Bureaucrats
LOL, Newsmax!!! Haven't heard from that piece of trash in a while. Don't they realize that doing that now would just compound Trump's problems? Go ahead and do it, Donnie. Watcha got to lose now? :laugh2:

Last edited:
Executive branch and nominated or appointed positions in federal beauracracy must be purged of Obama holdovers. They are threats to our country.
Trump is already short on people, who will run those offices?
just fire them all, they can always go back to working in fast food restaurants.
And you can be their manager! Oh my bad -- assistant manager. You'll get there someday, kid

Trump is already short on people, who will run those offices?
just fire them all, they can always go back to working in fast food restaurants.
And you can be their manager! Oh my bad -- assistant manager. You'll get there someday, kid
Depends how much wealth you have and the amount of income you get...

Trump should offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone leaking classified info to the media.

Be sure you destroy the record setting jobs cuz I'm sure we all want to go back to losing 3/4 million jobs every month.

And you should be thrilled that trump has put Goldmann Sachs in charge again so our economic recovery is already reversing.

The cheeto is reel excited to bomb lots and lots of innocent people and he's got a damn good start on screwing over our allies while licking the boots of every dictator he can.

Lots of pay for play, new disasters every single day, lying about what he's doing, hiding who he talks to, lies about everything, including his chocolate cake, and shoving gobs of ice cream and shit food in his fat face, throws Twitter tantrums, calls his people liars and then gives them new lies, ignoring the basic needs of his own people, soon leaving on an extended golf vacation while US companies are laying off and of course, he continues to hire only undocumented and foreign workers and do all his own manufacturing in any country EXCEPT his own ....

The list goes on and on so yeah, I'd say he's the exact opposite of President Obama.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump should offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone leaking classified info to the media.

But him leaking classified info to an enemy of the US ...?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I'm not surprised you're still trying to run with that nonsense.
Trump has admitted releasing classified intelligence to the Russians with the claim that as President he is allowed to do what he did, presumably declassify classified data on impulse or without consultation with national security officials.

Purging government officials is what Russia does. Perhaps trump is getting his advice from Russia.

Forum List

Back