Time to Call Child Protective Services On These Protestors

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
One of many examples. A 3 year old? And the media spins it like she wrote it and understands it?
upload_2016-11-17_15-59-49.png

15085680_10154071016292596_7571652979901453791_n.jpg

They have absolutely no integrity. None.

And neither does our MSM that refers to blocking off interstates, major arteries, etc., as peaceful protest. What if the shortest way to a hospital for a family member, when time counts, is met with a blocked highway by so-called peaceful protestors?

If they are blocking roles and getting in the way of other people who are just trying to live their lives, they should be arrested, IMO. They are then a public nuisance.

They have absolutely no integrity. None.

And neither does our MSM that refers to blocking off interstates, major arteries, etc., as peaceful protest. What if the shortest way to a hospital for a family member, when time counts, is met with a blocked highway by so-called peaceful protestors?

If they are blocking roles and getting in the way of other people who are just trying to live their lives, they should be arrested, IMO. They are then a public nuisance.

That should have been "roads" not "roles." Lol. :lol:

One of many examples. A 3 year old? And the media spins it like she wrote it and understands it?
View attachment 98940

View attachment 98941

Libs have a habit of using children. When Obama was talking about gun control, he surrounded himself with children and there was a similar pic of Hitler doing the same. It's the way dictators operate.

Always use those children and pretend that harm will come to them unless you bend over and do as they say. In this case, they want laws and the will of the people ignored so they can continue their agenda. That is why Soros and company have gone out of their way to keep the violence going. You can only control the people when they are divided and pitted against each other and that is what we're seeing now.

I'm sick of hearing that Hillary won the popular. If Dems had their way, the illegal alien population and their anchor baby children would decide each and every election while silencing the entire Midwest.

Last edited:
The looney left went bat-shit crazy when they believed Chris Christie blocked off lanes on the G.W. Bridge out of Ft. Lee, N.J. for the same reason. But, we hear crickets when this argument is accurately applied to 'peaceful' protestors in numerous cities. Only in Amerika!

The looney left went bat-shit crazy when they believed Chris Christie blocked off lanes on the G.W. Bridge out of Ft. Lee, N.J. for the same reason. But, we hear crickets when this argument is accurately applied to 'peaceful' protestors in numerous cities. Only in Amerika!

Oh yea, nary a complaint from the left when they blocked highways and entrances to hospitals. So what if a patient dies because the ambulance can't get through. Of course, they don't consider that some people have to go to work. Those rioters and protesters obviously have no jobs or they wouldn't be out there this long. For some, this is their job and they get paid better than a lot of people for inciting violence across the country. I wonder if Soros is deducting taxes from those checks.

Now having 3 year olds hold signs that they can't even read. I bet some radical parent promised the kid some candy if they hold the sign for a photo op. Sleazy. And with all the violence surrounding many of the riots, who in their right mind would allow their children to be around it?

Oh yea, nary a complaint from the left when they blocked highways and entrances to hospitals. So what if a patient dies because the ambulance can't get through. Of course, they don't consider that some people have to go to work. Those rioters and protesters obviously have no jobs or they wouldn't be out there this long. For some, this is their job and they get paid better than a lot of people for inciting violence across the country. I wonder if Soros is deducting taxes from those checks.

Now having 3 year olds hold signs that they can't even read. I bet some radical parent promised the kid some candy if they hold the sign for a photo op. Sleazy. And with all the violence surrounding many of the riots, who in their right mind would allow their children to be around it?

Who would bring a toddler to such an event anyways?

How about alt righties teaching their kids racial hatred? That's just fine wh you freaks .

Show me protesters stopping ambulances from getting by ?

Truly, their "rights" end when they affect mine.

The intolerant left can never see past their own rights and desires. Don't ever expect them to acknowledge or respect the rights of other people. They don't think rights for their opponents exists. Remember when they wanted birth control funded by churches and religious schools even though it was unconstitutional? Fluke whined about how she needed tax payers to provide an inordinate amount of birth control for her when it was supposed to be a hearing to determine the legality of it. Everything on the left is based in feelings, not logic and law.

Now they are bitching because they don't like the outcome of the election, as if there is some remedy for that. There isn't unless they intend to bully electoral voters or keep up the violence until Obama steps in and declares martial law. They see everything through their fragile little emotions. They quickly go from being cry babies to vicious thugs when someone tells them 'no.' Libs have preached entitlement, white privilege and the need for safe spaces for so long that these little snowflakes no longer live in reality. They seek the promised liberal utopia where they always get their way and no one ever makes them take responsibility for their actions. They always have someone else to blame for their failures and poor decisions. The left created this on purpose.

Constitution and law are irrelevant to these people. Bullying and breaking laws is the norm for them to get what they want. And Obama just urged them on by saying they shouldn't stop doing this. Our leader just gave a stamp of approval to violence and lawlessness.

The riot act specifically criminalizes some of the acts of these protesters The fact that some of them are paid by people in the DNC makes the entire DNC guilty of a CONSPIRACY felony, and the fact that some are from out of state makes it a felony under the riot act. The use of a minor in a volatile situation is risking a child endangerment charge. But hell they are liberals, how can you expect someone with an amoeba sized brain to think for themselves, like ants they do the talking points of the day. LASSIE LASSIE help timmy get over his fantasies about knowing anything. Help liberals find reality instead of indoctrinated buffoonery.

How about alt righties teaching their kids racial hatred? That's just fine wh you freaks .

Not that you're fond of facts, but here's a sampling.

Clinton Supporters Protest at Trump Tower, Block Hospital Exit
anti-trump protesters block highway

Anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulance, 4 year old dies
Anti-Trump Protesters Block Traffic, Cause Death of 4 Year Old - I Hate Hillary

And libs did the same last year-
BLM blocked ambulance
Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Bridge During Child’s Medical Emergency

Not that you're fond of facts, but here's a sampling.

Clinton Supporters Protest at Trump Tower, Block Hospital Exit
anti-trump protesters block highway

Anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulance, 4 year old dies
Anti-Trump Protesters Block Traffic, Cause Death of 4 Year Old - I Hate Hillary

And libs did the same last year-
BLM blocked ambulance
Black Lives Matter Protesters Block Bridge During Child’s Medical Emergency

He doesn't care. Lol. He is just sticking up for "his side."

They didn't block the ambulance, they were blocking the road .

Trumps motorcade blocks the road .

Sports championships block the road .

Shit, I got stuck in traffic because a Veterans Day parade . BAN ALL VET DAY PARADES !

They didn't block the ambulance, they were blocking the road .

Trumps motorcade blocks the road .

Sports championships block the road .

Shit, I got stuck in traffic because a Veterans Day parade . BAN ALL VET DAY PARADES !

You can't be that stupid. Whenever an event is going to require use of roads, it is all approved beforehand and they always ensure that emergency vehicles won't be blocked. They either don't allow events in certain areas, like interstates, or make sure emergency personnel have good alternate routes. You don't just block and hope for the best. These protesters have unlawfully blocked roads when emergency vehicles needed them. They blocked interstate highways, for crying out loud.

Who would bring a toddler to such an event anyways?
They hope that the presence of children will prevent the police from using tear gas, water cannons, and rubber bullets to disperse the animals rampaging through the streets. In other words, they are using their children as human shields. Nice, huh?

Forum List

Back