Time to Boycott

It's time to go old school by supporting local business. Just Imagine how happy small business owners will be to have you. Look at how Dems. destroyed most of the small business In New York.
Depends. A lot of them voted for the lockdown ...in which case they are on their own IMO.

I've gone from Google to Duck Duck Go.
Gone from Twitter and waiting to join Gab.
Keeping Facebook open in the meantime to say Happy Christmas to Mammy. Apart from that it's just cat photos and ads.
I've always shopped in small shops and markets. Oh and private coffee shops. Can't bear Starbucks, KFC and such.
Also, buy nothing from China if at all possible. Which is not easy.

It's time to go old school by supporting local business. Just Imagine how happy small business owners will be to have you. Look at how Dems. destroyed most of the small business In New York.

I've boycotted all boycotts.

Does anyone know why it has two "t"s? Just a thought.

Anyway....if you delve deep enough into any company or organization or individual...you'll find something it/they did that you disagree with. So I just accept that I don't agree with everything someone else does and live my life. Case in point, Jimmy Johns. The owner is a big time GOP supporter. He seems to be a total ass-hat. Safari hunts for the fun of killing animals. I could care less. I love their sandwiches. The same with Chick Fil A. As far as I know, the dry cleaner I use may give money to republicans. I could care less. Live your life folks.

As for small businesses...I'd love to shop at them but many are terrible places to shop.

I can't tell when boycotting is good or bad by what the wingnuts say.

Anyway....if you delve deep enough into any company or organization or individual...you'll find something it/they did that you disagree with. So I just accept that I don't agree with everything someone else does and live my life. Case in point, Jimmy Johns. The owner is a big time GOP supporter. He seems to be a total ass-hat. Safari hunts for the fun of killing animals. I could care less. I love their sandwiches. The same with Chick Fil A. As far as I know, the dry cleaner I use may give money to republicans. I could care less. Live your life folks.

As for small businesses...I'd love to shop at them but many are terrible places to shop.
Captain Boycott was a British landlord in Ireland who was charging excorbitant rent to the peasants. The local people then decided to shun him in the street, in Church, in the market and in the stores.
Then the practice spread around the country to other landlords.

Captain Boycott was a British landlord in Ireland who was charging excorbitant rent to the peasants. The local people then decided to shun him in the street, in Church, in the market and in the stores.
did not know that.

Any idea why they call a close contest a "squeaker"?

Any Corporation supporting censorship should go out of business.

did not know that.

Any idea why they call a close contest a "squeaker"?
No idea. Nervous? You squeak a fart?

Any Corporation supporting censorship should go out of business.

There isn't a single company that hosts those that or itself publishes a single syllable that doesn't practice some form of censorship.

Live your life.

Only step foot into Conservative owned businesses...PERIOD!
Let the silent war commence.

Forum List

Back