*Time To Attack Iran?*

Like it or not, the case for "bomb, bomb, bomb ... bomb, bomb Iran" is VERY suspect.

To morons and america/jew-haters, of course it is. They will excuse away iran's terrorism no matter how obscene it is.

Unanswered Questions over the Alleged Iranian Assassination Plot The alleged plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US does not fit with what is known about the supposed perpetratorsby Julian Borger

Yes of course, the iranians are Supermen who never make mistakes, unlike every other clandestine service worldwide :eusa_liar:

That's why Argentina has Interpol warrants outstanding on a number of iranian officials... :cuckoo:

Lots of stupid people in this forum, lots of them - and they all like to run interference for iran and bashar - wonder why the mentally ill like to do that...

If the sanctions that are already in place prevent any money transfers through Iranian banks, where did the $100,000 come from ?

It is next to impossible to transfer USD directly from Iran to US. Iranian banks do NOT transfer USD at all. A few of them transfer Euros and other exchanges.

Iranian students abroad have problem receiving money from their families and they use private exchange companies instead of banks (which have businesses in target countries and can pay from their revenue there). That's because transferring money using banks to countries like even Malaysia is almost impossible, let alone US!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This is another lie in the story.

Another idiot, ugh so many of them - probably the same turd using different accounts.

Iran until recently owned a large office tower in manhattan. They use many shell companies and 3rd-parties to move money around, it is not too difficult to understand - to those with brains.

Like it or not, the case for "bomb, bomb, bomb ... bomb, bomb Iran" is VERY suspect.

To morons and america/jew-haters, of course it is. They will excuse away iran's terrorism no matter how obscene it is.

Seems this buffoon posing as a "rhodesscholar" didn't read the information I posted, and knee jerks his reponse at a perceived enemy of Israel. Sad, but not unexpected.

Unanswered Questions over the Alleged Iranian Assassination Plot The alleged plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US does not fit with what is known about the supposed perpetratorsby Julian Borger

Yes of course, the iranians are Supermen who never make mistakes, unlike every other clandestine service worldwide :eusa_liar:

Nothing stated in the article (once thoroughly read) comes close to what this buffoonish "rhodes scholar" is babbling on about.

That's why Argentina has Interpol warrants outstanding on a number of iranian officials... :cuckoo:

And those individuals are NOT the topic of discussion in the article. Evidently this buffoonish "rhodes scholar" is more about avoiding the specific details of the article in favor of some type of jingoistic attack against all perceived enemies of Israel.

Lots of stupid people in this forum, lots of them - and they all like to run interference for iran and bashar - wonder why the mentally ill like to do that...

Had this fool posing as a "rhodes scholar" actually READ the article presented, he would have noted that the author DOES NOT DENY the terrorist tactics of the Iranian group in discussion, but rather points out some interesting facts that leads one to question if indeed they are guilty of the plot the American intelligence authorities accuse them off. Given our recent history of lying in order to justify military action (i.e., Iraq), I dare say this latest episode should not be swallowed so easy.

Another idiot, ugh so many of them - probably the same turd using different accounts.

Iran until recently owned a large office tower in manhattan. They use many shell companies and 3rd-parties to move money around, it is not too difficult to understand - to those with brains.

1) this is my first account ever on this board

2) Another idiot? You normally open your mouth and spit out without thinking? You obviously do.

3) US has claimed the money has been wire transferred from Iran at the order of a qods force commander to an account in NY. I have been a manager in headquarter of a relatively big bank for many years and I know what I am talking.

I suggest you to first push yourself to be a little more polite and then it is not a sin to use your brain.

Had this fool posing as a "rhodes scholar" actually READ the article presented, he would have noted that the author DOES NOT DENY the terrorist tactics of the Iranian group in discussion, but rather points out some interesting facts that leads one to question if indeed they are guilty of the plot the American intelligence authorities accuse them off. Given our recent history of lying in order to justify military action (i.e., Iraq), I dare say this latest episode should not be swallowed so easy.

Sorry little chimp, but the evidence has been presented to many senior officials, including foreign ones - and it has held up quite well, which is why the iranian criminal regime is so quiet on the matter. They know they got fucked, and only morons at this point are still objecting to the facts.

3) US has claimed the money has been wire transferred from Iran at the order of a qods force commander to an account in NY. I have been a manager in headquarter of a relatively big bank for many years and I know what I am talking.I suggest you to first push yourself to be a little more polite and then it is not a sin to use your brain.

Is there a point to this post, genius? It is possible to move money in and out of iran to the US, either directly or indirectly. Congratulations for admitting the obvious.

Sorry little chimp, but the evidence has been presented to many senior officials, including foreign ones - and it has held up quite well, which is why the iranian criminal regime is so quiet on the matter. They know they got fucked, and only morons at this point are still objecting to the facts.

As with all willfully ignorant neocon parrots, this faux "rhodes scholar" just regurgitates the SOS in various forms. Bottom line, this buffoonish "rhodes scholar" did NOT read the article sourced, and is displaying the exact same blind obedience to the "official" story that was done to justify attacking/invading/occupying Iraq. And as the reader will see in his further responses, that's all this joke of a "rhodes scholar" has to offer. Carry on.

It is next to impossible to transfer USD directly from Iran to US. Iranian banks do NOT transfer USD at all. A few of them transfer Euros and other exchanges.
....This is another lie in the story.

WRONG:

Let me google that for you

See all those nice links?

And did our buffoonish "rhodes scholar" take the time to actually READ any of the information in those links? Obviously not, because if he did, he would have noticed information that CLEARLY SUPPORTS what WMAC stated. Here's just one example:

Do you need a license to bring money from Iran? « Middle East and North Africa Legal Review (MENA Lawyer)

Once again, the "rhodes scholar" demonstrates that he/she is nothing more than a neocon crank/wonk with some time to kill on the internet. Carry on.

And did our buffoonish "rhodes scholar" take the time to actually READ any of the information in those links? Obviously not, because if he did, he would have noticed information that CLEARLY SUPPORTS what WMAC stated. Here's just one example: Once again, the "rhodes scholar" demonstrates that he/she is nothing more than a neocon crank/wonk with some time to kill on the internet. Carry on.

Keep the personal attacks going chimp liberal moron, like most liberal idiots that's all you have to offer.

BTW fuckbrain, I am conservative, but only childish dimwits need to try and sound trendy with infantile, meaningless labels like "neocon" and "bankster." Spare us the 3rd grade nonsense, ok honey?

And did our buffoonish "rhodes scholar" take the time to actually READ any of the information in those links? Obviously not, because if he did, he would have noticed information that CLEARLY SUPPORTS what WMAC stated. Here's just one example: Once again, the "rhodes scholar" demonstrates that he/she is nothing more than a neocon crank/wonk with some time to kill on the internet. Carry on.

Keep the personal attacks going chimp liberal moron, like most liberal idiots that's all you have to offer.

BTW fuckbrain, I am conservative, but only childish dimwits need to try and sound trendy with infantile, meaningless labels like "neocon" and "bankster." Spare us the 3rd grade nonsense, ok honey?

As the chronology of the posts shows, it is this joke of a "rhodes scholar" who initiated the snide and condescending attitude towards people with a contrary point of view or facts.....essentially because she CANNOT logically or factually refute the information provided in the links provided or points made by myself and others. Bottom line: this clownish "rhodes scholar" is just another neocon/teabagger wonk with time to kill and a lot of willful ignorance to share. Let's watch her sputter and fume, folks! :razz:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
All I see is
This message is hidden because rhodescholar is on your ignore list.

Regardless Jos, I fear it still comes.

60+ years of asking nicely, 60+ years of negotiations, 60+ years of "talks", 60+ years of UN Resolutions, 60+ years of Refugees, unable to return to their native homelands, (if they so desire) 60+ years of illegal occupation. Now Israel is on the point of biting off more than it can swallow,....:eusa_pray:Fu+king A it comes
Shabat shalom

All I see is

Regardless Jos, I fear it still comes.

60+ years of asking nicely, 60+ years of negotiations, 60+ years of "talks", 60+ years of UN Resolutions, 60+ years of Refugees, unable to return to their native homelands, (if they so desire) 60+ years of illegal occupation. Now Israel is on the point of biting off more than it can swallow,....:eusa_pray:Fu+king A it comes
Shabat shalom

You are talking about Palestinians and conflating that with Iran. Many from the ME do that as an excuse to hide what they are doing which is working towards an attack on Israel. Iran uses this as an excuse, nothing more. Turkey is more of the same. Proof of this is the treatment of Palestinians in other Arab countries.

I pray that Iran steps back from the brink but I don't think it will just as I didn't think Saddam or the Taliban would step back.

Remember that I talked about this movement last year Jos. I said 2012. I prayed it wouldn't come to this, but Fucking "A" it comes.

If Israel attacked Iran, who would side with Iran if the United States were to side with Israel?

Forum List

Back