*Time To Attack Iran?*

Yeah because a story about a nobody Irainian is hooking up with mexican drug cartel(which our government can't seem to find) and talking to the Iran gaurd
(which most Irianians are in and which is his cousin) and hundreds of thoousands of dollars being transfered by(they say) Iran(which went unnoticed).

That's the story you idiots believe. Every election year you zionist sheep fall for this shit.

Fraud US Style - Fake
Videos And Elections
By Stephen Lendman
1-10-8

Fraud US Style - Fake Videos And Elections

Zionist Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

What's that got to do with the price of beans in China?

Yeah because a story about a nobody Irainian is hooking up with mexican drug cartel(which our government can't seem to find) and talking to the Iran gaurd
(which most Irianians are in and which is his cousin) and hundreds of thoousands of dollars being transfered by(they say) Iran(which went unnoticed).

That's the story you idiots believe. Every election year you zionist sheep fall for this shit.

Fraud US Style - Fake
Videos And Elections
By Stephen Lendman
1-10-8

Fraud US Style - Fake Videos And Elections

Zionist Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

What's that got to do with the price of beans in China?

Those with functional brains understand. You opt out.

3. Obama is just as weak.

I didn't realize there was any room left to criticize Obama for being weak on foreign policy, especially in the middle east and in the war on terror.

If you haven't noticed, there are some who like to criticize our president for every little move he makes, no matter how inconsequential. And if he does something good...they refuse to give him any credit for it.

Just like a bunch of spoiled brat kids. Totally immature. I hope the next election proves that most Americans are not like that, I really do.

Where will you be if the US attacks Iran? thats right bitch, you will be watching it all from the safety of your living room, go fuck yourself coward. Go enlist in the Army and than come back and tell us about bombing Iran.

STFU you worthless **** fucking scumbag. He has every right to demand that iran be hammered, and if you had any brains, balls or courage you'd agree. Iran has murdered and maimed more americans than any other nation not at war with the US, and this latest plot - had it been successful - would have led to pieces of shit like you claiming it was a set up.

Stop running interefence for the scum of the earth, iran's bill is due, and it is time for it to pay up.

Where will you be if the US attacks Iran? thats right bitch, you will be watching it all from the safety of your living room, go fuck yourself coward. Go enlist in the Army and than come back and tell us about bombing Iran.

STFU you worthless **** fucking scumbag. He has every right to demand that iran be hammered, and if you had any brains, balls or courage you'd agree. Iran has murdered and maimed more americans than any other nation not at war with the US, and this latest plot - had it been successful - would have led to pieces of shit like you claiming it was a set up.

Stop running interefence for the scum of the earth, iran's bill is due, and it is time for it to pay up.

Go fuck yourself you faggot piece of shit, fucking maggots like you that beat the drum of war but hide under your fucking beds are fucking disgusting. Do you know how many American Troops will die fighting Iran? do you even care? If you feel so strongly about attacking Iran why don't you go down to the Army recruiter and enlist you fucking coward.:evil:

Go fuck yourself you faggot piece of shit, fucking maggots like you that beat the drum of war but hide under your fucking beds are fucking disgusting. Do you know how many American Troops will die fighting Iran? do you even care? If you feel so strongly about attacking Iran why don't you go down to the Army recruiter and enlist you fucking coward.:evil:

#1- you stupid fucking lowlife turd, I served longer than you are alive.

#2-it is a volunteer army you moron.

#3-if you had any brains or character YOU yourself would want to deal with the iranians for all of the Americans they've murdered/maimed.

#4-unless you have something useful to say, FUCK OFF.

#1- you stupid fucking lowlife turd, I served longer than you are alive.

#2-it is a volunteer army you moron.

#3-if you had any brains or character YOU yourself would want to deal with the iranians for all of the Americans they've murdered/maimed.

#4-unless you have something useful to say, FUCK OFF.

Go fuck yourself you faggot ass piece of shit, arm chair generals like you that want to send our Military into battle while they comfortably sit at home on their sofas and watch it on CNN make me fucking sick, stop lying about serving you never served a damn day you fucking liar, and no sucking Sailors cocks at the harbor while they are on shore leave does not count as Military service. Go get your boyfriends dildo, stick it your shit hole, pull it out and stick it in your fucking mouth and shut the fuck up bitch.:evil:

Go fuck yourself you faggot ass piece of shit, arm chair generals like you that want to send our Military into battle while they comfortably sit at home on their sofas and watch it on CNN make me fucking sick, stop lying about serving you never served a damn day you fucking liar, and no sucking Sailors cocks at the harbor while they are on shore leave does not count as Military service. Go get your boyfriends dildo, stick it your shit hole, pull it out and stick it in your fucking mouth and shut the fuck up bitch.:evil:

You're just a jealous little sissy girl who shat in her pants when real men like me walked by. Yes pussy, I did serve for many years, and weak pussies like you don't deserve the protection that men like me provided. You're a little girl who runs away from conflicts like with iran, because like all pussies, you run when someone tough shows up. A tough internet talking pussy like you talks tough all day, but has no balls no brains to back up her fake toughness.

You stay at home at night watching dancing with the stars or some other shit, and leave the real important issues to the men like me, k sissy?

You're just a jealous little sissy girl who shat in her pants when real men like me walked by. Yes pussy, I did serve for many years, and weak pussies like you don't deserve the protection that men like me provided. You're a little girl who runs away from conflicts like with iran, because like all pussies, you run when someone tough shows up. A tough internet talking pussy like you talks tough all day, but has no balls no brains to back up her fake toughness.

You stay at home at night watching dancing with the stars or some other shit, and leave the real important issues to the men like me, k sissy?

Listen here faggot, I told you sucking Sailors cocks while they are on shore leave down by the docks does not count as Military service you fucking cum guzzling ass licking bitch. Only a bitch made cock sucking cum gargling call girl would call to send our Troops to war right now when we don't have the manpower and not to mention we are fucking broke! Yeah it takes a "real man" to sit back on his sofa and watch thousands of our troops die in a war thousands of miles away, like I said take your boyfriends dildo, shove it up your shit hole, put it in your mouth and shut the fuck up you ****.:evil:

Listen here faggot, I told you sucking Sailors cocks while they are on shore leave down by the docks does not count as Military service you fucking cum guzzling ass licking bitch. Only a bitch made cock sucking cum gargling call girl would call to send our Troops to war right now when we don't have the manpower and not to mention we are fucking broke! Yeah it takes a "real man" to sit back on his sofa and watch thousands of our troops die in a war thousands of miles away, like I said take your boyfriends dildo, shove it up your shit hole, put it in your mouth and shut the fuck up you ****.:evil:

You're mentally ill, it's so sad, so very sad - and retain a strong homophobic/homoerotic bipolar disorder that comes to the fore when embarrassed and humiliated on public forums. :cuckoo:

Clearly you were molested by men when you were young, and now can only achieve sexual satisfaction when severely abused. I promise not to tell anyone your little secret... :eusa_shhh:

Like it or not, the case for "bomb, bomb, bomb ... bomb, bomb Iran" is VERY suspect.

Published on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 by The Guardian/UK
Unanswered Questions over the Alleged Iranian Assassination Plot

The alleged plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US does not fit with what is known about the supposed perpetratorsby Julian Borger

The Quds force has previously gone to great lengths to ensure its fingerprints are not found on attacks abroad. It almost always operates through trusted proxies such as Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia militias, with which the Iranians share a common faith, and which the Revolutionary Guards have trained in most cases. Despite years of investigations, there is suspicion but no proof of Iranian involvement in the 1983 bombing of the US embassy in Beirut and the 1996 attack on the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia. In this latest alleged plot, the Quds force was purported to be working with a Mexican drugs cartel, the Zetas, with an Iranian-American used-car salesman as middleman (the plot was said to be codenamed Chevrolet). The link was made because the car salesman, Mansour Arbabsiar, was allegedly a cousin of a "big general" in the Quds force and a friend of the aunt of a Texas "associate" of the Zetas. Arbabsiar revealed the Iranian nature of the plot to this man, who turned out to be a US government informant. Why would the Quds force now throw its professionalism and caution to the wind?
Unanswered Questions over the Alleged Iranian Assassination Plot | Common Dreams

If the sanctions that are already in place prevent any money transfers through Iranian banks, where did the $100,000 come from ?

It is next to impossible to transfer USD directly from Iran to US. Iranian banks do NOT transfer USD at all. A few of them transfer Euros and other exchanges.

Iranian students abroad have problem receiving money from their families and they use private exchange companies instead of banks (which have businesses in target countries and can pay from their revenue there). That's because transferring money using banks to countries like even Malaysia is almost impossible, let alone US!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This is another lie in the story.

Last edited:

You're mentally ill, it's so sad, so very sad - and retain a strong homophobic/homoerotic bipolar disorder that comes to the fore when embarrassed and humiliated on public forums. :cuckoo:

Clearly you were molested by men when you were young, and now can only achieve sexual satisfaction when severely abused. I promise not to tell anyone your little secret... :eusa_shhh:

Thats all you got bitch? pathetic, I was gone from these boards for 3 days and you couldn't even come up with a better come back than this pathetic dribble? ok I'll put you back on your leash and take you for a walk and I promise I won't embarass you anymore, thats a good bitch dog.

Forum List

Back