*Time To: Arrest Political Adversaries!*

What have you done other than pick the monkeypox scabs off your gash and peck out some real warrior shit on your keyboard, from under the bed.

That's right, not a fucking thing.
apgiphy.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Arrest those that don't agree with your politics time.
2. Jail, no bail.
3. Sit and wait for trial.
4. Not unlike any third world country folks.
5. Its just begun, and the spiral down the drain is spinning.
6. READ: Feds Arrest Oath Keepers Leader Who Tried to Overturn Election Using ‘Lord of the Rings’
7. SAMPLE:
"Kellye SoRelle, a member of Lawyers for Trump and interim leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, was arrested Thursday morning on conspiracy charges related to the Capitol riot, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for D.C."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Tell me again how the Progressive Fascists aren't trying to spark a Civil War

I'm not the one holding my breath like a baby until Trump is reelected. The FBI is coming. Be afraid!
Perhaps starting artificial tsunamis needs to be reduced and calm the waters a bit. The real issue is that there are people who are stirring the pot to ignite others. Things may not be great, but they are not dire as the constant drumbeats promote.

When are the arrests going to start for those who tried to overturn the election by meditation.
It's coming.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes,'" Trump aid during a phone call. "I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Trump then claimed that the law enforcement officers who investigated the allegations of election fraud — and found them to be false — were dishonest, and suggested that Raffensperger could be held liable for criminal behavior if he didn't comply with the president's requests, according to the audio clips.

"You can't let that happen, that's a big risk to you," Trump said. "All of this stuff is very dangerous."

Sorry bout that,

1. The election was stolen.
2. Only imbéciles are not aware.
3. This world will collapse on this pivotal fact.
4. Stolen elections have rather rude ends.
5. Welcome to your, *rude end*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ya i know what ya mean. I was told if i voted for trump there would be wars, inflation, and high crime
and sure enough I voted for trump and got inflation, high crime and more wars

Bring it. You pussies talk and talk and talk. Meanwhile the Gazpacho arrests you day after day. PUSSIES!
That sure makes the left look bad. These arrests are really hurting your chances at the polls, so i personally love it when you arrest someone ive never heard of for nothing. It fires my party up and really disgusts moderates. It turns out that political persecution, using armed government agents, isnt very popular.

Forum List

Back