TIME Poses Trump to look like Hitler in Person-of-Year editions

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
flipped.jpg

• Banned
You can be sure they didn't want to pick the trumpster, but they knew if they didn't, their already abysmal cred would have gone sub-zero.

He was a pretty clear choice.
I doubt that Time had a problem choosing him.

You really should get over your persecution complex.

• Banned
He was a pretty clear choice.
I doubt that Time had a problem choosing him.

Well then, you're a fool. They hate trump just like all the controlled media does. They want obama/hillary types that support war, bailouts, and illegals.

Maye if you wouldn't alter the picture they published (by turning it around), it wouldn't look like Hitler.

And then you'd have nothing worth posting.

I love when twats go searching to be outraged. They usually find what they are looking for. lol

Last edited:
Interesting.......conservatives are the ones who claim that the liberals are making stuff up and seeming to suffer from excessive butthurt.

However................the OP is a conservative, and is expressing their butthurt that some people have called Trump a Hitler like figure, and to prove that their butthurt is justified, they show an altered cover of TIME with Trump on it.

Hey Speeders..................if you're gonna photoshop the truth, then next time get the lettering right, because when you leave it mirrored like that, it's a dead giveaway.

"President of the DIVIDED States of America

Funny they never noticed how divided the country has been for the last 8 years.

Of course, when the right half of the country despises everything the current president stands for, well, the problem is US, not Obama.

But now that they're on the losing side, it's Trump's fault they hate him.

"
Of course, when the right half of the country despises everything the current president stands for, well, the problem is US, not Obama.

Obozo stands for amnesty, bailouts, and obamacare. That's why everyone hates him.

In your soft mind, Trump was posed to look like Hitler? And this is the example you cite? Okay. They're both seated. Let's you and I play a game of "Where's Waldo" and point out more egregious similarities.

Hitler is in 3/4 frontal pose, Trump is looking over his shoulder. Hitler's I saw in uniform, Trump is I not a civilian's suit. They are both in leather arm chairs. They both have scowls on their faces, but that's a natural thing for both.

Your turn!

TIME Poses Trump to look like Hitler in Person-of-Year editions

Trump was too dumb to catch on?

Forum List

Back