Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

The only people who called it a hoax are you dumb Dems. You called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the us. Oh and Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax.
That’s some pretty hard core historical revisionism.
You're a filthy liar like always.

View attachment 427705

Looks like an old man in a suit picking up a cheap hooker.
LOL

Uh, no, you must be thinking of . . .

im-1368
They both look pretty skanky, but the former looks like she's from the hood and would go down on you for $20, the latter would set you back about $500

I know you are miserable....but life goes on....
Hey, we're all miserable. Where have you been for the last year, New Zealand?

My choice would have been Dr. Ai Fen. She tried to warn the world of the cover-up of the Wuhan virus and has most likely been executed by Xi's regime.
What difference would it have made? Hundreds of thousands have died and the Trump supporters are still telling us it's a hoax.

The only people who called it a hoax are you dumb Dems. You called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the us. Oh and Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax.

Trump sure didn't.
The selective Amnesia of Democrats is a wonder to behold.

Yup. They have outrage for anything Trump does but overlook what their Dem buddies are doing. No outrage there.

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Biden/Harris?? Could they be anymore stupid? Hell last year it was that spoiled climate change brat. Now Biden/Harris??

The person of the year award sure doesn't mean much anymore.
Well, climate change is real and have fun laughing for the next 4 years while we clean up a Republican mess, Again!

What an interesting choice.
I mean... for 2020 what did either do?
Biden ran the most unremarkable campaign in American history. No comparison. It was barely a campaign at all.
Harris ran a terrible campaign, and Biden picking her surprised everyone.

Strange.
He won! He won! He won!

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
The Nobel committee will really sent Don into orbit when they give them both the peace prize..

Do they have a prize for Overthrowing a Government? How about one for Sedition? Maybe he will get one for the Stupidest, Most Incompetent response to a Pandemic in World History. He could win that one!
You mean the leftysniffles? Nope that is all on you wackos.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! WHAT A GREAT HOLIDAY! ENJOY!!
Gotta live your ignorant knee-jerk use of the whole Commie thing. When your boy works for Russia.
It's so easy to bring out the butthurt shills, isn't it?
Butt hurt shills? What an awful name to call yourself!
Expected shill babble.
I do not call myself that. We won!

Biden ran the most unremarkable campaign in American history. No comparison. It was barely a campaign at all.

Strange.
He won! He won! He won!
Yes, she did win.

Strange.
They won the election with 81 million votes!

So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
you fkd up...it proves our point
LOL

Your point is based on hallucinations
well, thats all your posts are based on. what was your point? you really are a moron
My posts are above your reading level. That's why you can't understand them.

So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
and the slowest economic recovery--lack of--in AMERICAn history. and you lick the sweat off of this traitors balls, huh?
He did good enough to get re-elected.

:dance:

Forum List

Back