Time Is Running Out for you democrats

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), is the United States Supreme Court decision that effectively resolved the dispute surrounding the 2000 presidential election in favor of George W. Bush. Only eight days earlier, the United States Supreme Court had unanimously decided the closely related case of Bush v. Palm Beach County Canvassing Board, 531 U.S. 70 (2000), and only three days earlier, had preliminarily halted the recount that was occurring in Florida.

In a per curiam decision, the Court, by a 5-4 vote

Do you remember when Obama got ahead in the last minute of the election and kept saying "time is running out" in order to disparage republican voters?

How does it feel now democrats to know that time is running out for you one-hundred year mission to get this done?

Well I am not a DEM but it feels pretty okay to me.

Now if you told me that time was running out for BOTH PARTIES, I'd be fucking ecstatic.

Do you remember when Obama got ahead in the last minute of the election and kept saying "time is running out" in order to disparage republican voters?

How does it feel now democrats to know that time is running out for you one-hundred year mission to get this done?

:lol:

Unless the republicans are finally ready to throw their religious, TEA and NRA base under the bus in favor of libertarian ideals, the democrats have little to worry about.

this thread is a remenant of the tea party win of 2010.

they thought they ahd changed the world.

They did but not in the way they thought they would.

Now both the republican party and the tea party are not much liked

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

In addition, the Commission also voted to issue

Forum List

Back