Time for Republicans to wake up

Stop pretending you are a conservative, Just embrace the SJW you obviously want to become.

Go woke and get it over with.
I am a proud anti-Trumper first and foremost. Get him and his kind out of American politics before they ruin our country.
Trump has brought together the most stupid among us to provide him power.

I am a proud anti-Trumper first and foremost. Get him and his kind out of American politics before they ruin our country.

Yet you won't support DeSantis because why?

If you hate more than half of your political side just go to the fucking other side and be done with it.

So I guess you support massive gun control, massive government, CRT in schools and business, and LGBT propaganda in schools right?

Massive taxes, forced environmentalism, end of ICE vehicles, lowering of living standards.

All just because you despise Trump and anyone who voted for him.

The country is already ruined. We do not do great things anymore. And when we do it is incredibly expensive.

Yet you won't support DeSantis because why?

If you hate more than half of your political side just go to the fucking other side and be done with it.

So I guess you support massive gun control, massive government, CRT in schools and business, and LGBT propaganda in schools right?

Massive taxes, forced environmentalism, end of ICE vehicles, lowering of living standards.

All just because you despise Trump and anyone who voted for him.
You only think in extremes. Simple minded people, like you, only see black and white on every issue. There is plenty of gray.
I most likely will not vote for DeSantis. There are many Republicans I would prefer. There are plenty of Democrats I prefer. But I will wait and see what my choices are.

Disagree. What country is better?
Nations that do great things have surpassed us. Middle east nations build great things now. China does it on a massive scale. Japan and South Korea are leaving edifices to their greatness. Dying nations spend too much on resources to do these things. We live better because we live off of the past. And much of the world has not caught up. But there are parts who have, and it is stifling us.

Nations that do great things have surpassed us. Middle east nations build great things now. China does it on a massive scale. Japan and South Korea are leaving edifices to their greatness. Dying nations spend too much on resources to do these things. We live better because we live off of the past. And much of the world has not caught up. But there are parts who have, and it is stifling us.
I have been to China. No one is building like they are. You could not pay me enough to live there. I have been to Japan, great country but I would never take it over the USA.

If you like the Middle East, go for it.

You could get into any of the countries you mentioned. Why don't you immigrate. None of the nations have long waiting lines for immigrants.

You only think in extremes. Simple minded people, like you, only see black and white on every issue. There is plenty of gray.
I most likely will not vote for DeSantis. There are many Republicans I would prefer. There are plenty of Democrats I prefer. But I will wait and see what my choices are.

Dude, you are one of the most extreme posters on this board when it comes for your hatred of Trump and anyone who voted for him. If you won't even vote for DeSantis, then you aren't a Republican, and please just side with Dems from now on.

Dude, you are one of the most extreme posters on this board when it comes for your hatred of Trump and anyone who voted for him. If you won't even vote for DeSantis, then you aren't a Republican, and please just side with Dems from now on.
I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I am an independent. On this board if you are not a Trump minion, you are considered extreme.
In the real world I am as normal as you get but not when you are put into a group of Trump crazies.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat. I am an independent. On this board if you are not a Trump minion, you are considered extreme.
In the real world I am as normal as you get but not when you are put into a group of Trump crazies.

You are considered extreme in your hatred of anyone related to Trump even in passing. DeSantis could support 90% of what you want and you would vote for someone like Biden because of your irrational hatred.

You are Ahab against the white whale combined with Don Quixote against the windmill.

First of all I voted for Trump twice.....I think he was a good choice the first time....defeating hillary a major accomplishment and America is in debt to him for that if for nothing else...but there are mamy things other than that which Trump accomplished..

Unfortunately.....the forces of evil sabotaged Trump in many,many ways..... Trump at first did not understand just how widespread and organized his enemies were.

Not even to mention the biased media.....thus Trump being over confident and naive to a great extent regarding what he was up against.....too often fell into their trap largely because he was too honest and believed too much in his power as President.....no President has ever been undermined by his friends and foes like Trump.....the Republican Party as in the East Coast Elite Republicans were tresonous and a major reason the hate campaign against Trump was so successful...demonized like no other President.

Also to be truthful we must recognize that Trump made some terrible choices for top spots beginning with the Sessions nomination .....just absolutely unfortunate but it happened and he must be held accountable for that.

Then comes the crucial mid terms and it is still not clear if Republicans will gain control of Congress.....shameful.

Trump must accept personal responsibility for this....his brand has become toxic.

The Republicans one bright light is Ron DeSantis and Trump is now attacking him....unforgiveable.

DUMP THE TRUMP
Only way to win in 2024.
The Party must remove the shackles of Trump and MOVE ON.
When the opposing party donates $40,000,000 to support the lame Trump backed candidates - and then beat all of them!!!
If this isn't a sign to DUMP TRUMP... then you are simply blind as a freaking bat.

Your side had to concoct the biggest lie in presidential history about trump collusion with russia to slow trump to a crawl and deny trump voters what they earned in 2016

Yes trump is damaged goods

And lying libs are the ones who damaged him
The Left from 2016-2021:
“Trump‘s words hurt my feelings….fuck his policies, I HATE HIM!”

The Right from 2016-2021:
”We don’t care about Trump’s words, it’s all about his policies….stop being a pussy you fragile TDS-ing homo!”

The Left in 2022:

The Right in 2022:

Forum List

Back