Time for attempted sedition or insurrection to be added to the list of underlying offenses

Some people, including me, were wondering why those people arrested so far in the assault on the Capitol Building were not charged with felony murder seeing as how five people died as a result of that assault. Seems sedition and insurrection are not on the list so it will be almost impossible to add felony murder to the charges...Could the Capitol Rioters Really Be Charged with Felony Murder for Death of Ashli Babbitt? | Law & Crime
We need to go after domestic terrorists aggressively, clearly and immediately.

Like BLM and Antifa?
Well yes, of course.

The three groups do have their similarities, don't they?

Zealots sure can be destructive and counter-productive, can't they?

Some people, including me, were wondering why those people arrested so far in the assault on the Capitol Building were not charged with felony murder seeing as how five people died as a result of that assault. Seems sedition and insurrection are not on the list so it will be almost impossible to add felony murder to the charges...Could the Capitol Rioters Really Be Charged with Felony Murder for Death of Ashli Babbitt? | Law & Crime

Like BLM and Antifa?
and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers

What you want criminalized is Thoughtcrime, you just don't have the balls to admit it.
What I want criminalized is people forcefully storming onto the Senate and House floors in an act of sedtion and or insurrection.

it's called trespassing, breaking and entering, and vandalism. If they touched a police officer it's called assaulting a police officer.

No need to create your thoughtcrime excuses via "sedition" and "insurrection"
Sedition, alive and well and prosecutable against Trump, 106 members of congress and Sheriffs around the US – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Opinion puff piece, nothing more.
Anything not supporting your view of the world is a 'opinion puff piece nothing more'. We get it.

How about forming your own opinion instead of just linking something and not commenting on it you SJW soi cuck?

I think the only person that could be convicted of murder would be the cop everyone saw shoot that woman.
Probably 2nd Degree Murder.
For doing his job??

The rioters shot babbit in cold blood or did the dc cop that the media is hiding do so at the direct order of CONGRESS members because well they are above the laws the land?

The rioters shot babbit in cold blood or did the dc cop that the media is hiding do so at the direct order of CONGRESS members because well they are above the laws the land?
Cold blood?? What was she doing, peacefully walking down the street minding her own business?

What you want criminalized is Thoughtcrime, you just don't have the balls to admit it.
What I want criminalized is people forcefully storming onto the Senate and House floors in an act of sedtion and or insurrection.

it's called trespassing, breaking and entering, and vandalism. If they touched a police officer it's called assaulting a police officer.

Sedition, alive and well and prosecutable against Trump, 106 members of congress and Sheriffs around the US – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Anything not supporting your view of the world is a 'opinion puff piece nothing more'. We get it.

How about forming your own opinion instead of just linking something and not commenting on it you SJW soi cuck?
I did commit on it...soi cuck

They deserve the Medal of Honor !!
USA is a worthless fascist nation that is a Banana boat republic

Cold blood?? What was she doing, peacefully walking down the street minding her own business?
She was climbing through a window unarmed and not a threat to anyone------doubt she even saw the capital cop hiding behind a wall who shot her.

Hell if someone breaks into my house, I am not even allowed to shoot them crawling through the window so why is this capital cop?

I didn't think cops could just shoot someone especially an unarmed woman...

Commit?

LOL, you just copypasta anything that fits your empty head's narrow outlook.

Commit?

LOL, you just copypasta anything that fits your empty head's narrow outlook.
comment..sometimes auto-correct gets one by you..

Forum List

Back