Time for a little truth on Hypocrisy Democrats. This time, Border Security

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The truth is that to win the next election, and the one after that, you have to end the hypocrisy. This time I'm going to focus on Border Security.

When I travel back into the country from overseas, I am subjected to a battery of questions, my documents are scrutinized as if I am trying to buy a fighter jet not walk into my own nation of birth. My phone and electronic items are subject to being seized and searched without a warrant because the Court has ruled that is in the nations interest to know what is coming into the country. It could be terrorism plans, or it could be criminal information contained in my phone or MP3 player. Federal agents can search your phone at the US border — here's how to protect your personal information

Yet, the same Government says that the thousands of people who come across the border illegally, with no search or checks, are no threat what so ever to the people of the nation. Now, when I was a Soldier, I was taught to find the least guarded approach to an enemy target. The least guarded approach would obviously be either the border we share with Canada, or Mexico. Canada has a very good government system that is not riddled with the corruption and presence of criminal gangs that Mexico endures. So the best choice is in through Mexico, possibly with an MP3 player or a phone full of terrorist plans. Yet there is no search for these "undocumented" individuals who come across the border. It may well be true that 99.9% of them are just trying to find a better life. Yet that same is true at the customs points, 99.9% of the phones the Department of Homeland security seize contain nothing criminal in nature. But they have to seize them by the tens of thousands to find that one that does contain the criminal information in it.

This is hypocrisy for those of you who don't know. Demanding stringent checks at the customs checkpoints while denouncing any effort to extend those checks to other areas. This is but ONE example of the problems that should be addressed before the party can hope to return to representing a majority of the country.

Flame away.

Then you must be very pleased that President Obama increased Border Patrol agents (against Repubs vote) to more than 18,500 and deported more, especially criminals, than any other pres.

But hey, drumpf brags and lies about his silly wall so that's just about as good, right?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Then you must be very pleased that President Obama increased Border Patrol agents (against Repubs vote) to more than 18,500 and deported more, especially criminals, than any other pres.

But hey, drumpf brags and lies about his silly wall so that's just about as good, right?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Was President Obama able to screen everyone coming across the border? Were their documents checked? Did they get the proverbial and sometimes literal proctologist level exam that people arriving at international airports and seaports received?

This is exactly the kind of hypocrisy that I am talking about man. Oh my guy did a fraction more so we deserve the credit.

Ok Obama deported more than Bush. Explain why Bush was a racist and Trump is a racist but Obama who did more isn't? Explain why fewer of these apprehensions were at the border?

IMG_1068.PNG

This is the hypocrisy that I am talking about. Trump and Bush are totally racist because they are talking about doing it. Obama and Clinton are not racist but somehow effective or something.

You have to apply the same standard, the same language to everyone.

But even granting that Obama was more effective in deportation. Tell me why it's wrong to stop people entering before they are screened to the same standard that travelers arriving at airports and seaports are subjected to.

Forum List

Back