time dilation cause fusion?

We do use it ... and we do understand it very well ... it's the basis of our national defense ... Mark 77 thermonuclear device ...
Right, it's understood so well the only way we can start a man made fusion reaction is by setting off a fission bomb.

Whenever we measure the time it takes for light energy to travel ~300 million meters through space we find that it equals a second.

Using a whole year of c instead of just a second enables us to ascribe linear distances to and between the observed positions of large bodies in space such as stars and galaxies with relative ease. Using a larger unit time (one year) to "measure" or pinpoint anything observable out in space in terms of light years. Astronomers often prefer using parsecs but the basic notion remains the same.

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with time dilation ... as specified by HaShev's post #19 ... the point I'm trying to make is "time dilation" is exactly the same as "distance dilation" in TimeSpace ... not just seconds and hours but meters and parsecs as well ...

I'm not going to try and explain Special Relativity here ... if this video doesn't help, then it sucks to be you ... almost as bad as what they do to that poor house cat ... why are physics explanations always harmful to cats? ... yeesh ...

Right, it's understood so well the only way we can start a man made fusion reaction is by setting off a fission bomb.

That what the math says ... the strong nuclear force, the weak nuclear force and electromagnetism have all been proven to be the same force ... but yes, it takes the temperatures and pressures found at the center of the Sun to begin fusion chain-reactions ... we need only recreate these conditions inside a power plant and we can start using this as an electricity source ...

We understand the physics ... it's the technology we don't have yet ...

That says it all. When and if we get the tech, flaws in our understanding pop up.

Why are you expecting flaws in our understanding of electricity? ... do you have a specific phenomena in mind or is this more of a general "what about this" argument? ... Yes, GR and QM are mutually incompatible ... everything changes when we have universal field theory ... but that won't change our understanding of nuclear fusion ... electricity exists under UFT ...

Why are you expecting flaws in our understanding of electricity? ... do you have a specific phenomena in mind or is this more of a general "what about this" argument? ... Yes, GR and QM are mutually incompatible ... everything changes when we have universal field theory ... but that won't change our understanding of nuclear fusion ... electricity exists under UFT ...
Great deflection. You know I'm not talking about electricity. See ya around.

Great deflection. You know I'm not talking about electricity. See ya around.

Yes ... you are ... you don't honestly believe gravity holds atomic nuclei together ... it's electromagnetism ... solve the field equations yourself if you don't believe me ... see post #2 ...

thanks fo the infomology evvvverybody. I have used it to put my pants on pulling down, amazing what you learn from being yelled at by internet genius club.

and now..." The aurora I guessed to be skittles!"
-skittles
-what to do anyway I guess I better do this and close
-then I guess it s a mix boon ahead the rainbow is the sky!
-lets take a helicopter to our doom
-helicopter will break from skittles
-Yes this is true you POSJFISOMRKS
-THanKs -Joe eff is over my rights krinkly sir

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with time dilation ...
You're welcome and so what? Never suggested it did.
as specified by HaShev's post #19 ... the point I'm trying to make is "time dilation"
So you didn't make it and are now trying to blame me for that. Lovely.
is exactly the same as "distance dilation" in TimeSpace ... not just seconds and hours but meters and parsecs as well ...
Remember your teachers banging on about paying attention to your units?.. Yeah, no, they're not "exactly the same" no matter how much that notion makes you smile.
I'm not going to try and explain Special Relativity here ...
Great, 'cause you'd no doubt suck at it.
if this video doesn't help, then it sucks to be you ... almost as bad as what they do to that poor house cat ... why are physics explanations always harmful to cats? ... yeesh ...
Nice toy in that video but this one presents a far more straightforward and comprehensive view of the QM quackery we've both been thoroughly indoctrinated with. Only, you've apparently enjoyed being immersed in it so much that you've never given it a second thought, whereas I've been able to move well beyond thanks to studying the pertinent history instead of all that poorly focused foolishness and propaganda. You will learn more of actual use reading my works than Math Works. But do continue acting all superior and shit.. so I can return the favor.. Never disappoints ;)

Yes ... you are ... you don't honestly believe gravity holds atomic nuclei together ... it's electromagnetism ... solve the field equations yourself if you don't believe me ... see post #2 ...
Gravity is just a far weaker form of electromagnetic field. It is simply the pressure exerted upon all mass by the Aether. Though Einstein
refused to accept gravitational waves.[6] Gravitational waves transport energy as gravitational radiation, a form of radiant energy similar to electromagnetic radiation.
And I say, of course!, since all are purely manifestations of the Aether itself. Light itself "propagates" exactly nowhere. Light energy, electromagnetic energy, gravitational energy.. on the other hand.. All energy.. is therefore part of the Aether itself.. though it can seemingly be "propagated" in countless ways, within any frequency or energy range. However, the "quantum" nature of nature serves only to prove, contrary to Einstein, that the Aether necessarily exists because it exhibits noticeable "properties".. unlike goddamned "space" whether or not one insists upon looking at it through a 3D or a 4D lens!

c -- "the speed of light" itself is a property.. obviously intrinsic to the Aether since space possesses no properties by definition. Having properties would logically render the term "space" utterly meaningless.
noun

1. 1.
    a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied.
..other than by the Aether, of course.

Last edited:
It's like two grapes with seeds in the middle. The grape part is the electron shell and the seed the nucleus. We all know what happens when two grapes with seeds hit each other and start a high adrenaline arguement of fist slapping? This is where grape interventions are a grape place to meet that someone!

Could fusion be the release of time dilation energy? I was thinking that matter moves extremely fast inside a star so maybe it builds up time dilation energy and when two Hydrogen fuse they form a stronger electron shell and let out huge amounts of speed time dilation when they crash stiff into each other and slow down tremendously.

I agree, you'll have to do the math on that one.

What is time dilation energy? E=mc^2+p^2/2m ?

Not E=mc^2+p^2/2m ?
Meaning each star has different mass and activity and density especially when age of the star changes those figures and some are older than others ready to expire while some are brand new formations.

What is time dilation energy?
A fantasy. Look it up. There's no "energy" involved. Time dilation refers only to the time variations that one party (observer, clock) experiences vs. others in different locations where relativistic variations in speed are involved.

Forum List

Back