Tim Scott

I simply asked for the poster to provide PROOF that it does exist
And in the interest of seeing if that is worth the time, i asked you what that evidence would look like. You, as expected, will not or cannot answer. This demonstrates to everyone that you are a fraud who is not making an honest request. It's really a very easy thing to do (exposing frauds like you). My work is done.

The assertion being made is that SYSTEMIC RACISM is SO PREVALENT that anyone who DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT should not be taken seriously. Surely, if something is THAT obvious, providing evidence of its existence should be an easy thing to accomplish. That neither you nor the original poster have done so is further proof to me that it does not exist. It's just words that idiots like you toss around b/c your tiny little brains like the way it sounds and CHOOSE to believe in the myth of perpetual victimhood. I asked for evidence, you've yet to provide any. So who is the fraud? Your work here IS done, you've cited ZERO examples, most likely because you CAN'T.

We asked you first
That doesn't make sense. I didn't ask the same question as you. What I am doing is demonstrating that you are a fraud who is not making an honest request. An honest person making an honest request would have the courtesy, the will, and the ability to answer my question easily and clearly. Again, it's a very easy and simple litmus test. And, being who you are, you fail it every single time.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
e assertion being made is that SYSTEMIC RACISM is SO PREVALENT that anyone who DOESN'T BELIEVE IN IT should not be taken seriously.
Neato! When you are done whining, would you like to briefly describe an example of compelling evidence for the existence of systemic racism? Like, what an example would look like (with no deference to whether or not the example actually exists).

of course not. You are not going to pass this test. You are a fraud, and frauds cannot pass this test.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This is typical of libs. They don't like losing minorities to the other side. Just look at the way they attack Marjorie Taylor Greene.

You are playing tag team liberal debate
And you are doing anything you can to avoid answering my simple question, for precisely the reasons I listed. Sorry whiner, you are not going to whine your way out of it. State an example of what systemic racism would look like. Or, put on a pair of big boy panties and list 3 or 4 examples.

See you in ... never.

If you think Ferguson is not an example of systemic racism, no proof exists that would satisfy you.
Just saying “ferguson” may have deeper meaning to you but not everyone else

what exactly?

And you are doing anything you can to avoid answering my simple question,
Its a question that I asked first
Sorry whiner, nobody is buying that excuse. And your question got answered by him. So by your little embarrassing tap dance, it's your turn anyway.

See how this isn't working out for you? This simple demonstration just doesn't leave you any crack to slither through.

Forum List

Back