Tim Scott and Byron Donalds slam Desantis over his black history course

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The desantis campaign has hit back at Donalds because he obviously doesnt understand Black history. No doubt that if he understood the subject he would appreciate the opportunities that slavery afforded his family.

But it is problematic when the only two black elected republicns call you out like this. No doubt they will be erased by Prez Meatball.

In the meantime this policy is causing problems in the GOP. How will it fare with the wider electorate ?

The desantis campaign has hit back at Donalds because he obviously doesnt understand Black history. No doubt that if he understood the subject he would appreciate the opportunities that slavery afforded his family.

But it is problematic when the only two black elected republicns call you out like this. No doubt they will be erased by Prez Meatball.

In the meantime this policy is causing problems in the GOP. How will it fare with the wider electorate ?
Good point. I guess Trump should be president then. Thanks for helping up decide. :dunno:

Sen. Scott and Rep. Donalds should be looking to unite the Republicans, and not attack DeSantis publicly.

After all, the real enemy of the Republicans is Sleepy Joe and the marxist extremists in the D Party, and all hands are going to have to be on deck..

Violation of Reagan's 11th Commandment, makes me less likely to want to vote for Scott.

Sen. Scott and Rep. Donalds should be looking to unite the Republicans, and not attack DeSantis publicly.

After all, the real enemy of the Republicans is Sleepy Joe and the marxist extremists in the D Party, and all hands are going to have to be on deck..

Violation of Reagan's 11th Commandment, makes me less likely to want to vote for Scott.
You mean the black guy ?

Makes no difference to me what the fellow's ethnicity is. Vivek is a man of color as well as I think he could be a great choice if the Trumpster changes his mind.
He might end up becoming Trumps VP.

Brilliant move by both men in their quest to be picked as Trump's VP.

I had high hopes for DeSantis in 2028, due to his actions as governor. But as a campaigner, he struggles without a Trump endorsement to prop him up.

Tim Scott and the half Indian woman are so obviously in this race to be V.P. for Trumpster that it's really sad to see them pretend to run for President.

This situation calls for the Meatball's only political skill - viciousness.

Unbelievable, in other words they should be good nwords and keep their mouths shut.

Unbelievable, in other words they should be good nwords and keep their mouths shut.
Au contraire.

They should be team players and be ripping the Biden Regime a new one.

They should have a shared goal with DeSantis, and recognize the real danger are the Marxists.

good to see you are supporting republicans now....finally woke huh?

Forum List

Back