TikTok Recipes

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Earlier today I made a green smoothie that was the best green smoothie that I have ever made. Probably because I have never made them before. I put two cups of spinach, a frozen banana and a mango with some almond milk in a blender. It didn't suck.

I have almost all of the ingredients for this:

I can't find any block feta. Ok. I could have found it but it was an hour away. I went to the store yesterday and totally forgot about the Super Bowl. It was way too crazy. I have crumbled feta but I don't know that I want to use that. I save quite a bit of recipes on that app.

I have a variation of this:

Earlier today I made a green smoothie that was the best green smoothie that I have ever made. Probably because I have never made them before. I put two cups of spinach, a frozen banana and a mango with some almond milk in a blender. It didn't suck.

I can't find any block feta. Ok. I could have found it but it was an hour away. I went to the store yesterday and totally forgot about the Super Bowl. It was way too crazy. I have crumbled feta but I don't know that I want to use that. I save quite a bit of recipes on that app.

Cool. We're always on the look out for Cassareep to make Guyanese pepper pot.

Cool. We're always on the look out for Cassareep to make Guyanese pepper pot.
It took me a bit but I found one on there where I could understand what was being said and was a complete recipe.

I got a recipe for Zaalouk off of there which is an eggplant/tomato dip like thing. But, I didn't make it exactly as the recipe said. So, I want to go back and do it and then I will post it. I also made the feta tomato pasta but with crumbled feta which was baked for about 15 minutes after cooking the cherry tomatoes for 30 minutes. Not bad. Not too die for either. Quick enough for a weeknight meal if you get home before 8.

The Ranch Cook's Pinto Beans:
1 lb. pinto beans soaked overnight
1 lb. bacon chopped
3 jalapenos-seeded
some celery (I'm using 2 stalks)
Bell pepper
1 onion
1 tomato
cilantro
garlic
Tony's creole seasoning
chicken broth (I'm using better than bouillon)

Rinse pinto beans. Put jalapenos, celery, bell pepper, and onion in food processor until chopped. Cook bacon. Remove bacon. Sautee vegetables. Add seasoning. chicken broth. Simmer for 2-3 hours. Add chopped cilantro and tomato.

New rule. Just because a recipe exists doesn't mean I have to try to make it.
I need to get the hell off my phone is what i need to do.

I sauteed 2 orange bell peppers, 2 onions and some garlic with some pasta water to make a sauce. And..........it sucks.

Forum List

Back