National Pizza Day today

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
What's the best pizza in your home town?

Here its Pizza Hut in the tremendous city of Hermitage PA.

Mine is
pizza.jpg

What's the best pizza in your home town?

Here its Pizza Hut in the tremendous city of Hermitage PA.

My house is da best pizza in town..At my place you'd better get milk in ya before you eat my jalapeno pepper pizza...

The best in Tri-Cities Washington are the following:

1) Brick House Locally owned Best Pizza
2) Hubby's Pizza Locally owned Very large pizza size
3) Casa Mia Locally owned Very Italian

4) Pizza Hut
5) Dominoes
6) Papa Murphy

Last edited:
Chain pizza joints= Marcos . All the family owned ones are gone that I know of.

Last edited:
I haven't tried them all yet but I found a local Pizza truck that has great pizza and operates all year long in my town...damn good pizza...uses imported water for his dough....makes his own sauce....fold in half slices with lots of cheese....

Papa Murphy's.
They make it,you bring it home and cook it yourself.
Without all the overhead they load the shit out of your pizza and they always measure out your ingredients so they're consistent.
And I love the fact you can get the crust the way you like it.
For me it's thin crust and just a bit crispy.
Start out on their plate,then remove it and let it finish on the rack.....perfect!!

Pizza Hut is your idea of a gourmet pizza? :lol:
I'd take a Papa Murphy's thin crust garlic pizza over Da Hut!
Here's mine - It's to die for but they don't deliver. So it's a 15 minute drive but worth it!

For it being a chain Papa Murphy's makes a damn good pizza.
Unfortunately you cant say the same about Papa Johns....worst pizza on the planet.

I love Little Caesar's, Papa John's, and Fazoli's, but my city also has a place named Jet's Pizza and I recently tried their pizza. To me, it was good, but because I don't know how much it was, I don't know if its worth whatever its price is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I’m an old New Yorker, so like Mr.Clean I’m convinced it has the best, original Italian pizza. Certainly more real Italian restaurants in Little Italy than anywhere on the Continent. More history too. We’ve got Italian restaurants still open where famous Mafioso got taken out. We even had the “Original Ray’s Pizza” (inside joke).

But speaking of “National Pizza Day,” we ought to give a shout out to the most famous pizza restaurant in the nation — the Comet Ping Pong Pizza Parlour of Washington D.C.!

Anybody at USMB ever eaten there — and brave enough to admit it?

How was the crust? The cheese? The tomato sauce?

:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back