Ticking bomb

self elimination so no breeding from poor stupid stock that does these things to themselves . Its not going to hurt much , probably just a millenial that did it to herself and will be replaced by 10 or more muslim invader refugees Tomi .

so , --- so to sum up my thoughts it looks like millenials are self destructing themselves and thats never a bad thing Tomi .

self elimination so no breeding from poor stupid stock that does these things to themselves . Its not going to hurt much , probably just a millenial that did it to herself and will be replaced by 10 or more muslim invader refugees Tomi .
No offence mate, but how can you mis-spell my name when it is on the page in front of you ?

not a bad spelling as it is done with purpose , glad to see that you notice it Tomi .

This Woman Drank 20 Red Bulls Per Day For 4 Years Before Her Body Failed Her

These energy drinks are very popular over here, mainly with people who lounge about town centres during the day.

I think in a few years time we will be seeing a lot of health issues related to them.

What can be done ? They cant make them taste any worse.

Why I regret my years as a tanning addict - BBC News

Lady uses tanning salons every day for 10 years. Now she has skin cancer.

I'm more towards the Darwin awards view. Since when did we come up with this idea that we should become a defacto dictatorship, and micro-manage and control every person's life, to make sure they never do anything stupid?

Would you like me to analyze and critique every aspect of your life, and ban you from doing everything I regard as stupid? Everything that has the potential of causing you harm?

At some point, you allow people accept personal responsibility for their own lives.

These energy drinks are very popular over here, mainly with people who lounge about town centres during the day.

I think in a few years time we will be seeing a lot of health issues related to them.

I'm more towards the Darwin awards view. Since when did we come up with this idea that we should become a defacto dictatorship, and micro-manage and control every person's life, to make sure they never do anything stupid?

Would you like me to analyze and critique every aspect of your life, and ban you from doing everything I regard as stupid? Everything that has the potential of causing you harm?

At some point, you allow people accept personal responsibility for their own lives.
What, like with smoking you mean ?

Anything. If you believe that government should micro-manage people's lives and ban all activities that are dangerous to their health...... we should start by banning homosexuality.

Government: STD rates among homosexuals ‘alarming,’ ‘troubling’

It's well known that homosexuality leads to the highest rates of STDs.

Anything. If you believe that government should micro-manage people's lives and ban all activities that are dangerous to their health...... we should start by banning homosexuality.

Driving is dangerous, why not ban cars ?

Driving is dangerous, why not ban cars ?

There you go.

Forum List

Back