Thug upset folks won't let em loot

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
My Marine Colonel Step-dad is well educated, political science, author etc. He says the left entertains the lowest common denominator to bring us all down. I'm reminded of a recent poll, which shows the high majority believe the Floyd incident was the result of bad cops as opposed racism. But cool heads are an inconvenience, we need change these assholes cannot define. Obama is onboard with it too.

de a rabs wit da muffughan ak 47s

And she's complaining and wants to throw brown immigrants out of the country cause she can't rob a boost mobile store

White left wing nazis shouldn't you jump in and make it a teaching moment ?

My Marine Colonel Step-dad is well educated, political science, author etc. He says the left entertains the lowest common denominator to bring us all down. I'm reminded of a recent poll, which shows the high majority believe the Floyd incident was the result of bad cops as opposed racism. But cool heads are an inconvenience, we need change these assholes cannot define. Obama is onboard with it too.

Is that Triggered, or Tigerred or whatever the fuck her name is?

Oh the irony..... ranting about persons of middle eastern descent not belonging in our country. Not to overshadow the justification for looting because the business “has insurance”.

Will the Left teach her about tolerance?

What she be calling da mutha fuming police fo? i thought they hated mutha fuckin. Police?

What is a "homoside detective"?

This is a reason that I believe the Prog alliance of loosely tethered agendas can not last. But will it be to late? In this case...African American Progs and Islamic voting Progs. There are then extreme Gay and Lesbian Progs and extreme Feminists that make up other agendas. Can a macho African American male stand side by side with a white lesbian in a conflict that goes both ways and not one sided? Interesting potential war scenarios if it ever got to that.

This is a reason that I believe the Prog alliance of loosely tethered agendas can not last. But will it be to late? In this case...African American Progs and Islamic voting Progs. There are then extreme Gay and Lesbian Progs and extreme Feminists that make up other agendas. Can a macho African American male stand side by side with a white lesbian in a conflict that goes both ways and not one sided? Interesting potential war scenarios if it ever got to that.

Well the Republican coalition is certainly falling apart. Racist disaffected Southerners, who will only vote for shit if it hurts blacks, gays or women. Oligarchs and billionaires who encourage anything that divides poor white and poor blacks and keeps poor whites for voting for policies which are against their own self interests. In order to do that, the Billionaire Media consistently feeds the elderly and the uneducated and line of lies, bullshit and slander to keep them outraged and angry and willing to vote against their own self-interest just to piss off the left.

Because of Republican funding of "religious schools" and charter schools via vouchers, the religious right are using these vouchers to teach their children that the earth is 6000 years old, science is a suggestion, and whatever other conspiracies the right is currently promoting. But most importantly, these schools are strictly segregated so these white children never encounter anyone different from themselves, and have no way of straying from the Republican fold.

These are the people who are trying to seize permanent control of your government. Those who are getting richer every single day off fools like you.

SUCKER!!!

Well the Republican coalition is certainly falling apart. Racist disaffected Southerners, who will only vote for shit if it hurts blacks, gays or women. Oligarchs and billionaires who encourage anything that divides poor white and poor blacks and keeps poor whites for voting for policies which are against their own self interests. In order to do that, the Billionaire Media consistently feeds the elderly and the uneducated and line of lies, bullshit and slander to keep them outraged and angry and willing to vote against their own self-interest just to piss off the left.

Because of Republican funding of "religious schools" and charter schools via vouchers, the religious right are using these vouchers to teach their children that the earth is 6000 years old, science is a suggestion, and whatever other conspiracies the right is currently promoting. But most importantly, these schools are strictly segregated so these white children never encounter anyone different from themselves, and have no way of straying from the Republican fold.

These are the people who are trying to seize permanent control of your government. Those who are getting richer every single day off fools like you.

SUCKER!!!
Would you let your child, God forbid you've procreated, be exposed the woman in the video?

Oh Jesus. What does this woman have, a 70 IQ?

A lifetime career welfare recipient for sure.

Asclepias IM2
Billyboom

This is how you're seen here.

Asclepias IM2
Billyboom

This is how you're seen here.

The day I care about what other people think of me is the day I die.

Forum List

Back