Three ways you know ...

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
... that everything you're going to see and hear after this will be a complete work of fiction.

1. Once upon a time ...

2. Based on a true story ...

3. Anonymous source today said that President Trump said/did ...

... that everything you're going to see and hear after this will be a complete work of fiction.

1. Once upon a time ...

You are correct, no anonymous source has ever been accurate. :21::21::21:

1. Once upon a time ...

Oh yea.

Well rumor has it your are dead wrong!

1. Once upon a time ...

did trump ever give HIS sources for Obamas birth certificate? or did they remain anonymous?

I remember when democrooks were radically opposed to communists.

LOL...

Actually I know there was one who did once. He was known as Senator McCarthy and he has been purged from history by the ministry of journalism.

I remember when the left was very suspicious of extremely large corporations.

I remember when democrooks were radically opposed to communists.

LOL...

Actually I know there was one who did once. He was known as Senator McCarthy and he has been purged from history by the ministry of journalism.

It's like it was during the Nazi era.

It was well known that a Nazi could be easily converted into a communist and vice versa.

There was a very thin line that differentiated the two.

4. If the OP is a trump supporter.

or a democrat....

or a republican.

No.

Almost all Trump supporters pulled a lever for McCain at one time. Today, you'll find almost none who would freely admit to it. That is a key indicator to the complete lack of character, moral fortitude, and sheepish nature of he Trump supporter. I can fully understand voting for the blob in 2016's general election. I can't stand Liz Warren. I will not vote for her in any primary contest; period. But if she is on the ballot opposite nearly any Republican in the general...I'm voting for her. It's an either/or proposition. The support of the blob after the kidnapping of kids for "deterrence", the pay offs to whores and adult entertainers, the seemingly never ending cascade of dumb tweets and childish name calling....it shows how far you guys have gone around the bend.

or a democrat....

or a republican.

No.

Almost all Trump supporters pulled a lever for McCain at one time. Today, you'll find almost none who would freely admit to it. That is a key indicator to the complete lack of character, moral fortitude, and sheepish nature of he Trump supporter. I can fully understand voting for the blob in 2016's general election. I can't stand Liz Warren. I will not vote for her in any primary contest; period. But if she is on the ballot opposite nearly any Republican in the general...I'm voting for her. It's an either/or proposition. The support of the blob after the kidnapping of kids for "deterrence", the pay offs to whores and adult entertainers, the seemingly never ending cascade of dumb tweets and childish name calling....it shows how far you guys have gone around the bend.

and I voted for McCain, but refused to vote for either Trump or Hillary.

Forum List

Back