Three Possible Scenarios Regarding Left Controlled DC.

Locally gasoline price went up 15% overnight. I expect that to a daily event when Xiden shuts down the American petroleum industry. 15% daily for his first 100 days is surely not an unachievable goal......

Oh, compounded.

Why is the price of gas going up? Because OPEC met last month and reset production quoatas, maintaining most of the production cuts it started last year to try to force up prices. Six months ago crude oil was selling for $42 a barrel. This week it's $56 a barrel, and that's up from $50 a barrel just one month ago. None of which has anything to do with Biden or Trump.

Shhhhh don't make me post something and make you report me....lol, whata loon

I have no idea what you're on about, but I just reported your post for off-topic trolling.

4,. We get back to sane government. Republicans whine and lie. We beat back the virus. The economy recovers

Republicans lie.

Pretty much how it goes after every Republican disaster.
History shows I'm right.
Let them wallow in their paranoia.

:popcorn:
You have such faith in a guy who ran a fake cancer charity and a party that came up with the Russia Fiasco, Cavanaugh, and the retarded impeachments. The kicker is that you say the government punishing working people is good for them and responsible despite the fact it does nothing about debt growth or the cause of it. I'm sure those lunatics didn't fix the votes in democrat counties and Biden won by more votes than Obama.

4,. We get back to sane government. Republicans whine and lie. We beat back the virus. The economy recovers

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

You have such faith in a guy who ran a fake cancer charity and a party that came up with the Russia Fiasco, Cavanaugh, and the retarded impeachments. The kicker is that you say the government punishing working people is good for them and responsible despite the fact it does nothing about debt growth or the cause of it. I'm sure those lunatics didn't fix the votes in democrat counties and Biden won by more votes than Obama.
The fuck are you talking about?

Q much?

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
He has no idea, he's just rattling off memorized talking points with no more cognition than a parrot.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
Yeah, this one is WAY down the rabbit hole.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
He has no idea, he's just rattling off memorized talking points with no more cognition than a parrot.
I think of it as Trumpster Tourette's.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
Let me get this straight. You guys said Trump worked for Putin, but Biden isn't up to his ears in crooked money? Tell us again Mac, when dems raise the taxes, the middle class isn't going to get hit, right? Just those over 400k. Ha ha. I'm still waiting for you to tell us how soaking people is going to make their lives better and solve government spending. You say taxing the crap out of people is responsible, but how? It won't even slow the debt's rate of growth. All is does is give politicians more slush money and make the lives of average people harder.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
Let me get this straight. You guys said Trump worked for Putin, but Biden isn't up to his ears in crooked money? Tell us again Mac, when dems raise the taxes, the middle class isn't going to get hit, right? Just those over 400k. Ha ha. I'm still waiting for you to tell us how soaking people is going to make their lives better and solve government spending. You say taxing the crap out of people is responsible, but how? It won't even slow the debt's rate of growth. All is does is give politicians more slush money and make the lives of average people harder.
Wow. Babble on dude. You DO realize that none of what you wrote makes any sense right?

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
Wow. Babble on dude. You DO realize that none of what you wrote makes any sense right?
He lies and tosses out straw man arguments like candy. It's impossible to respond, because you have to correct all the lies first.

Waste of time.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?
He lies and tosses out straw man arguments like candy. It's impossible to respond, because you have to correct all the lies first.

Waste of time.
Here is something that is not subjective. The democrats fought immigration reform tooth and nail. They wouldn't even stop catch and release, or the screwed up asylum rules. They didn't want to touch NAFTA and they wanted corporate taxes so high that it would make no sense to do business in this country. So tell me lefty money gurus, why did you vote for the guys who wanted to drive business away and imported unskilled labor who require a great deal of monetary services? Mac, why don't you tell us why having the people who write 6000 page bills having both hands grabbing working people's money is the responsible and sensible thing to do. People should take it with a grin, right?

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?

Waste of time.
Here is something that is not subjective. The democrats fought immigration reform tooth and nail. They wouldn't even stop catch and release, or the screwed up asylum rules. They didn't want to touch NAFTA and they wanted corporate taxes so high that it would make no sense to do business in this country. So tell me lefty money gurus, why did you vote for the guys who wanted to drive business away and imported unskilled labor who require a great deal of monetary services? Mac, why don't you tell us why having the people who write 6000 page bills having both hands grabbing working people's money is the responsible and sensible thing to do. People should take it with a grin, right?
That was ENTIRELY subjective dope

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?

Waste of time.
They didn't fight catch and release? They didn't try to stop fixing asylum rules? They didn't fight changing NAFTA and lowering corporate tax rates to make us competitive? How is that subjective?

I'm still waiting for our lefty money wizards to tell us how extracting more money from working people is going to help the debt? Do you really think the people who wrote a 6000 page bill are going to use the money to slow debt growth? Or do you think they will take more kickbacks and live the life? They won't do a thing about the debt. So please don't tell me the government grabbing people's money is good for them.

Republicans lie.

History shows I'm right.

Q much?

Waste of time.
They didn't fight catch and release? They didn't try to stop fixing asylum rules? They didn't fight changing NAFTA and lowering corporate tax rates to make us competitive? How is that subjective?
If it's fact post links to prove it

Forum List

Back