Three Percenters, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys: - How Can A Civilised Country Allow These Hate Militia's?

There are according to SPLC 940 Hate Groups across the USA.
Many of them armed and form militia's.
White supremacist hate groups have increased 55% since Trumps presidency in 2016.

I am all for free speech, but in what way can it benefit a society to allow these self confessed anti-Government, anti-democratic and anti-everybody who is not like them, bigots to prance around wielding lethal weapons en masse.

This couldn't and wouldn't happen in any other civilised country in the world.

The US Government is elected by her people. People may question that, but forming militia groups, and directly threatening the government is simply crazy to those of us in the rest of the civilised world.

All these groups should be labeled terrorist, and imprisoned.

One day the US Government will suffer what happened when 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate was left un monitored for years in Beirut, except with liquid gas it does not declare its intentions. These terrorists do and should be eradicated,

It's pretty disturbing that we are actually attempting to legitimize these folks.
And yet YOU defend BLM and antifa. Perhaps YOU can link to all the mayhem supposedly caused by these right wing groups?

I don't defend Antifa - I've consistently said they're a bunch of thugs. I don't see BLM in that light (yet).

I've linked to it so many times already - it's an easy google.

How many times does the leadership of Burn Loot Murder have to advocate for the murder of police before you do?
White supremacist hate groups have increased 55% since Trumps presidency in 2016.

I am all for free speech, but in what way can it benefit a society to allow these self confessed anti-Government, anti-democratic and anti-everybody who is not like them, bigots to prance around wielding lethal weapons en masse.

The US Government is elected by her people. People may question that, but forming militia groups, and directly threatening the government is simply crazy to those of us in the rest of the civilised world.

One day the US Government will suffer what happened when 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate was left un monitored for years in Beirut, except with liquid gas it does not declare its intentions. These terrorists do and should be eradicated,

It's pretty disturbing that we are actually attempting to legitimize these folks.
And yet YOU defend BLM and antifa. Perhaps YOU can link to all the mayhem supposedly caused by these right wing groups?

I don't defend Antifa - I've consistently said they're a bunch of thugs. I don't see BLM in that light (yet).

How many times does the leadership of Burn Loot Murder have to advocate for the murder of police before you do?

And do you apply the same standards to the rightwing "patriot" groups like Proud Boys and Boogaloo?

Boogaloo march with Burn Loot Murder, so they are leftists. The Proud Boys have never called for the murder of ANYONE. If you have evidence that shows they have please provide it.
Boogaloo are certainly not leftists. It's more a case of "the enemy of my enemy" sort of relationship. Anti-government/anti-police. The leftwing extremists are a useful tool in bringing on the next civil war.

If you are anti western government system, then you are leftist.

Nope.

Yup.

Black Lives Movement more concerned with 'ending capitalism and democracy than racism'

'Marxist' BLM movement aims to destroy the 'Western way of life'

Shut up. You and Odd Dude have no clue what motivates anyone but themselves. And that is most likely their need for attention.

When you have no argument, and can't refute the facts presented, you resort to infantile screaming and whining.

Got it.

You are excused, junior.

So sorry, I didn't present an argument, I posted an observation about you and the other kook. And BTW, you didn't present an argument, you presented an echo of right wing propaganda. Something which Libertarian's would normally find too authoritarian to support.

Which leads me to suspect you are a member of the idiot fringe, I'm sure Odd Dude is too.

You never present arguments. you present opinion. opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Yours is uninformed, and infantile.

And do you apply the same standards to the rightwing "patriot" groups like Proud Boys and Boogaloo?

Boogaloo march with Burn Loot Murder, so they are leftists. The Proud Boys have never called for the murder of ANYONE. If you have evidence that shows they have please provide it.
Boogaloo are certainly not leftists. It's more a case of "the enemy of my enemy" sort of relationship. Anti-government/anti-police. The leftwing extremists are a useful tool in bringing on the next civil war.

If you are anti western government system, then you are leftist.

Nope.

Yup.

Black Lives Movement more concerned with 'ending capitalism and democracy than racism'

'Marxist' BLM movement aims to destroy the 'Western way of life'

Shut up. You and Odd Dude have no clue what motivates anyone but themselves. And that is most likely their need for attention.

When you have no argument, and can't refute the facts presented, you resort to infantile screaming and whining.

Got it.

You are excused, junior.

So sorry, I didn't present an argument, I posted an observation about you and the other kook. And BTW, you didn't present an argument, you presented an echo of right wing propaganda. Something which Libertarian's would normally find too authoritarian to support.

Which leads me to suspect you are a member of the idiot fringe, I'm sure Odd Dude is too.

You never present arguments. you present opinion. opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Yours is uninformed, and infantile.

idiot-gram ^^^; variety hackneyed ad hominem posted with childish falderal.

The SPLC no longer has any credibility. The criteria they use to determine that a group is a hate group is ridiculous.

As for some groups spouting anti-government rhetoric, well, that is their right, as laid out in the Constitution.

Censuring “hate speech” is a slippery slope because then it becomes a question of what constitutes hate speech. If we go down that road then there will be no turning back and the innocent will be prosecuted right alongside the neo-Nazis.

Mean while.....

joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in democrat party controlled cities, in particular, in black neighborhoods, and assassinating police officers....for the last 5 months........

Not proud boys, not Trump supporters........

Dont you have enough problems to solve in the UK without poking your nose in our affairs?
We on the left believe that all human beings are responsible for the safety & rights of all human beings across the world. The UN and Int. Criminal Court were set up for that very purpose.
If the US Government are too chicken livered to declare and ban on these terrorist hate groups, then the UN should.

The U.N?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The U.N. has soldiers around the world raping children and then, when they have actual genocide taking place, like in Rwanda, they stand down and let it happen....

You really are a putz....

Oz, do you have a list of black entrepreneurs and citizens who were assaulted or murdered by white supremacists while minding their own business?
"Oz, do you have a list of black entrepreneurs and citizens who were assaulted or murdered by white supremacists while minding their own business?"

No but I have these- WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

View attachment 396021View attachment 396022View attachment 396024

Are you PROUD of images above?

Moron...the ones who did the hanging were democrat party members....you doofus...

Dont you have enough problems to solve in the UK without poking your nose in our affairs?
We on the left believe that all human beings are responsible for the safety & rights of all human beings across the world. The UN and Int. Criminal Court were set up for that very purpose.
If the US Government are too chicken livered to declare and ban on these terrorist hate groups, then the UN should.
What's your direct evidence that Proud Boys is a "terrorist hate group"?....I mean other than that they're in favor of the traditional western values that Marxists like you hate.

Please show your work.
The fact that they openly threaten to overthrow the Government of the USA. By armed revolt.

Antifa and black lives matter threaten to do the same thing and have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 5 months....

You really are a putz....
He’s a brit who is throughly brainwashed in the leftist dogma

but I think his threat of America being attacked by the UN is more than just brainless lefty trolling

A one-world government that supersedes the Constitution is very real among foreigners

hahahah SPLC hahahah
they are NOT hate groups....they are no different from the hundreds of latino, black, and Asian groups.....again, you foreigners don't know shit about the US
.if any group is a hate group, it's BLM

And BTW, you didn't present an argument, you presented an echo of right wing propaganda.
As opposed to left wing propaganda?

I fact check propaganda. It's easy to find, it comes in circle jerks authored by trump supporters.
LOL every fact check site IS a left wing retardo site.

Another iteration of the BIG LIE. Another dittohead whose reality is built upon only what trump, Limbaugh, Hannity and Carlson tell him what to believe.

The SPLC no longer has any credibility. The criteria they use to determine that a group is a hate group is ridiculous.

As for some groups spouting anti-government rhetoric, well, that is their right, as laid out in the Constitution.

Censuring “hate speech” is a slippery slope because then it becomes a question of what constitutes hate speech. If we go down that road then there will be no turning back and the innocent will be prosecuted right alongside the neo-Nazis.

Agree. Private companies can do what they wish, but but the government should not be doing this. Who decides what constitutes hate speech and when does dissent become hate speech?

I am all for free speech, but

In other words you’re not for free speech.

They aren’t breaking any laws, they aren’t violent, they aren’t racist.

Unlike Antifa and BLM, who are blatantly racist and violent, yet you have no issues with them.

Get the fucking WHITE TRASH LEFTISTS out of the way they are THE DANGER to BLACKS, watch the below video, Officer Jackson repeatedly says EVERY time him and Blacks in Portland ATTEMPT to have a conversation some WHITE TRASH LEFTISTS stick their ugly faces in and scream "not to talk to him because he's Police" Hey WHITE TRASH LEFTIST SCUM, everyone knows you HATE the Police and because YOU are the RACISTS you hate BLACK Police also.

The only Blacks that the WHITE TRASH LEFTISTS LIKE are their Black docile pets on the Plantation.

1601747004326.png

The duration of the below video interview with Officer Jackson is 7 minutes and 34 seconds:

WHITE TRASH LEFTISTS should STOP insulting and patronising Blacks, many of the Blacks see right through your insults and patronisation, some Blacks have ALWAYS seen it.

Malcolm X on WHITE Liberals aka Leftists:

1601748676408.png

1601747492511.png

Malcolm X was also correct about the MSM slugs:

1601747551498.png

Here's a good recent book also about how Leftists are the PROBLEM, how Leftists are the REASON why 80% of American Blacks keep failing to lift THEMSELVES OUT of the Ghetto and OFF the Plantation:

1601747744350.png

A Black GAY man James A. Baldwin also summed it up very nicely about Liberals and their THOUGHTS about how Blacks are:

1601747795449.png

1601747990268.png

1601748044827.png

1601748071368.png

1601748094886.png

1601748142510.png

^^^^ Here's the full video:

1601748339624.png

Last edited:

"We on the left believe that all human beings are responsible for the safety & rights of all human beings across the world."

A human being is responsible for their OWN safety and their OWN rights. The concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY is like Kryponite to you Leftists. This is why Leftists love all the low IQ Third World Shit Holers because they have been Indoctrinated into the Gibs Me Dat mentality and not FORCED into the Personality Responsibility mentality.

Agree. Private companies can do what they wish, but but the government should not be doing this. Who decides what constitutes hate speech and when does dissent become hate speech?
Who decides what constitutes hate speech and when does dissent become hate speech?

Obviously to be determined by the hacks at SPLC.

Who decides what constitutes hate speech and when does dissent become hate speech?

Obviously to be determined by the hacks at SPLC.

The Leftists aka Communists appear to have no INTERESTS or LIFE outside of their fixation with "Racism" and the "fantasy" of "White Supremacists Under The Bed" what a crowd of TOTAL FUCKING LOSERS Leftists aka Communists are, NO interests and NO life. Pathetic.

WHEN did Proud Boys and Boogaloo ever ADVOCATE for the murder of the police?

WHO also can take SERIOUSLY groups who call themselves Proud Boys and Boogaloo? Proud Boys sounds TOTAL Faggot and Boogaloo sounds TOTAL 1970s BLACK DISCO.
Bogaloos are preppers....They're waiting for the revolution to come to them.

When you are attempting to accelerate the "boogaloo"...that's not waiting for it.

Proud Boys are modern chauvinists...There's not a single thing proactively aggressive about them.

They have proactively attacked protestors and incited violence.

The whole line of bullshit from the leftbats about these two fringe groups is projection and whataboutism.

The real bullshit is ignoring the extremists on your own side.

We DON'T. We universally condemn extremists. From ANY side. You, don't.

Not seeing it dude. In fact, I only see justifications, excuses and denials for your side.
The Saul Alinsky tactics have Progs use accusations to win arguments. The other side is not doing much at all. We would be seeing the media showing live images 24 hours a day of them. Instead they have to take small stuff and turn it into major items. We have sat here for months watching pure violence and you are the one with denials. Take your blue cities and get them nuked. And where there is a will, there is a way. And of course you know about that. Some of your own friends are going to give you a royal screwing when the time comes. You have turned your own countrymen against you by listening to the elites and their puppets. You are closer to Castro, Lenin and Mao then Washington, Lincoln and Eisenhower. You have turned this nation into a perpetual "Drumhead" trial over nothing as you fight over the scraps of your Marxist conquests.

Cities burned, Big and small, BLM riots all over the place and Coyote claims she hasn't seen ANYTHING..... Must be nice to either be a bald faced liar, to stupid to breed or BLIND as a damn bat.

Forum List

Back