Three nights in a row I wake up.with my headaches and eye pain

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
In a nation of predators where.abuse is their objective, this is the outcome. Should I go to the hospital for another 10 hour visit only to be given a recommendation to visit my ex wifes doctor?. It is called a brain aneurysm you obedient, evil, government appeasers. Yes, some want me dead in this creepy nation.

Might not be an aneurysm at all. From your brief description, it sounds like you might have cluster headaches which are quite treatable and won't kill you. You should probably see a neurologist to take a look-see.

Might not be an aneurysm at all. From your brief description, it sounds like you might have cluster headaches which are quite treatable and won't kill you. You should probably see a neurologist to take a look-see.
The pain is behind my eye, when I look at a monitor during the day when NOT with a headache it hurts my.eyes. I have blurry vision and the pain is above and behind the eye. Also,.I was hospitalized.twice.in a 10 day period last year. This is an aneurysm and the doctors know it. All to help the police state, I am.given the constant direction to speak to my wifes.doctor. Why?? What is it about this doctor that makes him so "special"?

The pain is behind my eye, when I look at a monitor during the day when NOT with a headache it hurts my.eyes. I have blurry vision and the pain is above and behind the eye. Also,.I was hospitalized.twice.in a 10 day period last year. This is an aneurysm and the doctors know it. All to help the police state, I am.given the constant direction to speak to my wifes.doctor. Why?? What is it about this doctor that makes him so "special"?

Sounds pretty serious. You might want to travel to the US for treatment, like your fellow Canadian Alex Trebek did, during his health crisis.

Three nights in a row I wake up.with my headaches and eye pain​

372554_7ef06f63e34b4964b6e125424bc50ad8~mv2.jpg

In a nation of predators where.abuse is their objective, this is the outcome. Should I go to the hospital for another 10 hour visit only to be given a recommendation to visit my ex wifes doctor?. It is called a brain aneurysm you obedient, evil, government appeasers. Yes, some want me dead in this creepy nation.

Perhaps it is because your country is burning to the ground.

Forum List

Back