Three missing women found alive in Cleveland after 10 years

Not liberals will be crawling out of the woodwork saying I"m a liar.

I'm a "not liberal" as you say above and I don't believe you are a woman for a minute.

You sure don't write like a woman. Your topics are male topics, too.

And florid paranoia is a LOT more common in males, and you sure have that condition.

A lot of men pretend they are women on the Internet, for whatever strange reasons....... they want the extra attention women get, is my belief.

"On the Internet, nobody knows you are a dog."

Or a Katzndogz.

I'm a "not liberal" as you say above and I don't believe you are a woman for a minute.

And florid paranoia is a LOT more common in males, and you sure have that condition.

A lot of men pretend they are women on the Internet, for whatever strange reasons....... they want the extra attention women get, is my belief.

Or a Katzndogz.

Sadly for you, I am a woman and you are a bigot.

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

LAIR

get it rite

:eusa_shhh:

I don't speak TM.

But, I did expect it. It's happened before. Being a woman and stepping off the female plantation is a lot like being black and stepping off the liberal plantation.

Back to the subject.

We've seen pictures of two of the victims. The only picture of Michelle Knight is a grainy black and white taken when she was very young. That's because Castro beat her face in so badly that she needs reconstructive surgery to restore her features.

Michelle Knight: Recovery continues in the hospital - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Michelle's grandmother, Deborah Knight, confirmed the information, telling 19 Action News: "When she was severely beaten, he had beat her so bad in the face, she has to have facial reconstruction, and she's lost hearing in one ear."

The poor woman can't even face her own family and told her mother to leave her hospital room.

This is going to become heartbreaking. Amanda Berry is being reinvented as a racist. The three brothers were only acting within their culture by selecting their brides. The defense grounds are already being laid.

I feel so sorry for these women, who now have children of their rapes. The liberal press is going to have a field day destroying them.

Unbelievable. What a fucked up bitch you truly are.

Or a Katzndogz.

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Definition for you is not female or woman, it is bitch, based on your posting concerning this atrocity.

Definition of BIGOT

You are projecting, Katzndogz: it is your posts that are nearly 100% anti-Obama. Obama is to blame for EVERYthing that anyone posts about, according to you --- Castro raping kidnap victims, the Texas fertilizer plant blowing up, Chechens shooting up Boston, if it's in the news, Katzndogz sez it's the big-O's fault.

I'm no fan of Obama's but I don't do the non-stop blaming of him like you do for everything bad since Obama tempted Eve with the apple.

It got way too crazy for me to read that stuff all the time.

Apparently they were left alone long enough for one to call 9/11. [My comment]

Missing teenagers Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus found alive after 10 years | World news | guardian.co.uk

Three women who went missing about a decade ago in Cleveland, Ohio, have been found alive in a house a few miles from where they disappeared.

Three brothers in their 50s, including one man who lived in the house, were arrested. One of the women frantically told a 911 dispatcher the person who had taken her was gone, and she pleaded for police officers to come and get her, saying, "I'm free now."

Cheering crowds gathered on the street near the home where police said Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight were found earlier in the day.
<more>

This story is insane, its so easy to just take someone these days its frightening.

Katz Puerto Ricans don't need Visas to come here so they are not illegals, and it is not part of the Puerto Rican culture to have more than 1 wife.

Missing teenagers Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus found alive after 10 years | World news | guardian.co.uk

Three women who went missing about a decade ago in Cleveland, Ohio, have been found alive in a house a few miles from where they disappeared.

Three brothers in their 50s, including one man who lived in the house, were arrested. One of the women frantically told a 911 dispatcher the person who had taken her was gone, and she pleaded for police officers to come and get her, saying, "I'm free now."

Cheering crowds gathered on the street near the home where police said Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight were found earlier in the day.
<more>

This story is insane, its so easy to just take someone these days its frightening.

Sounds like Michelle Knight got the worst of the torture and not much has been said about her abduction. She is developmentally challenged, easy prey, for perv. Her family sounds like it needed assistance long ago from somewhere.

Yes, Elizabeth Smart and Jaci Duggard were able to recover/rehabilitate because they had strong family support. It seems that Amanda and Gina have similar situations.

What can/will be done for Michelle--who seems to lack this sort of support system?

I think I have heard that the city of Cleveland is dealing with financial problems--maybe not, maybe that is Detroit--nonetheless --at some level I hold the City of Cleveland accountable. Financial compensation should be forthcoming. I know CA is bankrupt but Jaci Duggard received a settlement. City of Cleveland/State of Ohio--either or both should pay.

But the media dances around this--Anderson Cooper says:'So do you think LE should/could have done more?' and the guest/expert on related issues says--'We met with city/county LE and they covered their bases, investigated leads, etc...'

Well---that was not 'good enough'. And regretably--many who heard the 911 tapes from Amanda Berry were left with the impression that matters such as this are not handled as urgent priorities. A number of issues to be addressed within LE. jmo.

<more>

Sounds like Michelle Knight got the worst of the torture and not much has been said about her abduction. She is developmentally challenged, easy prey, for perv. Her family sounds like it needed assistance long ago from somewhere.

Yes, Elizabeth Smart and Jaci Duggard were able to recover/rehabilitate because they had strong family support. It seems that Amanda and Gina have similar situations.

What can/will be done for Michelle--who seems to lack this sort of support system?

I think I have heard that the city of Cleveland is dealing with financial problems--maybe not, maybe that is Detroit--nonetheless --at some level I hold the City of Cleveland accountable. Financial compensation should be forthcoming. I know CA is bankrupt but Jaci Duggard received a settlement. City of Cleveland/State of Ohio--either or both should pay.

But the media dances around this--Anderson Cooper says:'So do you think LE should/could have done more?' and the guest/expert on related issues says--'We met with city/county LE and they covered their bases, investigated leads, etc...'

Well---that was not 'good enough'. And regretably--many who heard the 911 tapes from Amanda Berry were left with the impression that matters such as this are not handled as urgent priorities. A number of issues to be addressed within LE. jmo.

I heard that Law Enforcement did get phone calls from the neighbors about seeing women naked crawling on the floor and stuff like that but they did nothing, is this true?

I heard that Law Enforcement did get phone calls from the neighbors about seeing women naked crawling on the floor and stuff like that but they did nothing, is this true?

All I can say is 'where there is smoke, there is fire'.

Enough people have said that they called to create reasonable doubt in my mind that there was a sense of urgency about the disappearance of these 3 women. I assume that LE as a whole is intimately familiar with the legal process. ie--CYA.

I don't care about that. Nor do I care that the philosophy of the neighborhood is don't involve LE. Now they are talking about the investigation of abandoned houses next door to perv's property. They say his backyard was uniquely private--perfect for housing 3 women for 10 years. I don't care about that, either.

It is a nasty mess. I can only assume there are many more situations like this.

Even in my nice middle class neighborhood--if someone were involved in something like this it might have gone unreported. Someone would have reported the owner of the property for failing to maintain it but we really don't know each other's lives or schedules that much.

??? what can be done???

but, yes, imo--lol--which is not worth much--somewhere in the middle of this there is accountability within LE. That is just how our system works. It is their job to protect and defend. Alan Dershowitz has not revealed his thoughts on this--lol--but I am certain that I am 'Right'.

Last edited:
Think about this, if this guy lived in the middle of nowhere those women would still be his captives. And yes I believe there are many, many more cases like this as we speak people are being held captive and tortured and raped, its sickening.

<more>

I think it's very interesting how the story has been reported. At first it was all about Amanda Berry, then it became Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus and a third. For a while they didn't even post a picture of McKnight. They showed Berry and DeJesus going home, but not McKnight.

All the girls deserve our sympathy and support, but I am perplexed how they are reporting on McKnight!

Think about this, if this guy lived in the middle of nowhere those women would still be his captives. And yes I believe there are many, many more cases like this as we speak people are being held captive and tortured and raped, its sickening.

Very sad you can imagine what it's like in some third world countries! Sex slavery is a booming industry. Young girls and boys are held in cages waiting for sick Johns to violate.

I truly hope there is a heaven and a hell, because the monster that run the sex slave trade deserve enternal damnation!

Very sad you can imagine what it's like in some third world countries! Sex slavery is a booming industry. Young girls and boys are held in cages waiting for sick Johns to violate.

I truly hope there is a heaven and a hell, because the monster that run the sex slave trade deserve enternal damnation!

I am sure its worse in some third world countries because of the lawlessness, but it seems like taking a person and keeping them in your basement really isn't that. Castro was hardly a rocket scientist and he kept these women for 10 years? imagine if he was smart what he could have done?:eek:

I am sure its worse in some third world countries because of the lawlessness, but it seems like taking a person and keeping them in your basement really isn't that. Castro was hardly a rocket scientist and he kept these women for 10 years? imagine if he was smart what he could have done?:eek:

Things seem to be pretty bad in India for women. Another incident of rape --gang rape?--again in the past few weeks.

I think it's very interesting how the story has been reported. At first it was all about Amanda Berry, then it became Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus and a third. For a while they didn't even post a picture of McKnight. They showed Berry and DeJesus going home, but not McKnight.

That's because she's the only one who's family has been making the rounds on the news grabbing their 15.

Escaping is grabbing her 15 minutes??? Are you serious?

Back to the girls...the two have very strong support. But not Michelle. :(

I think the city should be sued and held liable. The 911 tape was enough to show the lack of interest. The guy didn't even stay on the phone with her! And he said he would send a car when one came available even after she told him who she was! WTF??

Forum List

Back