Three dead as car rams into crowd in Graz

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
fa9311e4a46183f47ff15b19a16dd22aae29a7adba92346a2297830ec9dc0615.jpg

First of all, Graz is a large city in the southeast of Austria. The story is @ Three dead as car rams into crowd in Graz - The Local and I carefully read it to try to understand why someone would drive their car at full speed into a crowd enjoying shopping or sitting in sidewalk cafes. He was of “Bosnian” extraction, officials exclaimed, adding there was no terrorism involved.

Isn't it interesting that Bosnia was part of the Ottoman Empire where Islam was the official religion? Or that modern day Bosnia has a substantial Muslim population calling for Sharia rule? Make one wonder.

fa9311e4a46183f47ff15b19a16dd22aae29a7adba92346a2297830ec9dc0615.jpg

First of all, Graz is a large city in the southeast of Austria. The story is @ Three dead as car rams into crowd in Graz - The Local and I carefully read it to try to understand why someone would drive their car at full speed into a crowd enjoying shopping or sitting in sidewalk cafes. He was of “Bosnian” extraction, officials exclaimed, adding there was no terrorism involved.

Isn't it interesting that Bosnia was part of the Ottoman Empire where Islam was the official religion? Or that modern day Bosnia has a substantial Muslim population calling for Sharia rule? Make one wonder.

We don't have enough information yet-----usually I am patient HOWEVER----Bosnian muslims have a history of being HOT SHOT Islamic jihadists for GENERATIONS and ----generally violently so........and were extreme admirers of ADOLF during world war II and still are I have had interaction with some Bosnian Christians in the USA-------who informed me
that bosnia is a cradle for muslim terrorists. One of my informants ---an elderly Bosnian Christian ---spoke with actual tears in his eyes------because he
decided that the USA does not understand
how dangerous are Bosnian muslims

Forum List

Back