Three Days of the Condor 1975

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I'm watching the 3 days of condor with Robert Redford. I love how they dressed, I love how much more masculine looking men were looking and feminine women were. They both were a lot skinnier too, the 70's was the cocaine era. I haven't finished the movie yet.

Boy Faye Dunaway was gorgeous back then. I liked the ending when he brought Higgens to meet where all of the major newspaper buildings were. Higgins said how do you know they will publish it. Higgins alluded the CIA running media back then wow.

I liked the first season of the remake series, but it took them so long to make the 2nd season, I haven't even bothered.

This is probably why the old school people were against tell-a-vision, the hypnosis power to subliminally suggest anything . A.I is the modern day tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Indeed, 1950's television produced the first wave of organized, national brainwashing. People were f__g STOOOOPID back then, Mickey Mouse ears and ALL.

Eventually some people realized how toxic television was and sought to limit it's on-time in the family household. They could see what was happening.The hippies and nature nuts of the 70's also rejected some of it as well, but televised brainwashing always made a comeback. When the internet came, the ante was upped 1000x over.

I have not watched TV very regularly since around 2002 or so. I DO occasionally watch it, but only a show here and there, and they are mostly reruns from my youth. Modern 2000s television has become a bunch of worthless, unimaginative excrement that obviously is just aimed at getting us to think certain ways.

My grandfather, born in 1914 and passed away in 2004, was about the last person on his block to get a television set in the 1950s... And there was no economic reason for that. It was a choice. He was rejecting the flapping mouths of influencers invading his home.

It seems that over the decades some people have grown "bullshit antennae", which alert them to other people trying to spin things to influence them, even though they don't abstain from indulging in media and don't just bury their heads in the sand either. Unfortunately these people are a minority.

Last edited:
I did not know there was a remake.

Not really so much a remake of movie so much as a serialized version of it called Condor but same basic plot. First season was 2018. Second season wasn't til over two years later. There is supposed to be a season 3 but don't think it has been released yet. 2 years between seasons is a bit much. IIRC it was on Epix channel.

Forum List

Back