Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

It's too bad that something as serious as this has to be politicized in this thread. Mitt Romney is a Father, Grandfather and husband. Defending or downplaying this type of behavior is vile. Imagine if everyone were saying this about Obama not only would it be just as unacceptable, it would be splashed all over the media outlets.

It's unacceptable no matter where or who it comes from. Period!

It's too bad that something as serious as this has to be politicized in this thread. Romney is a father and husband and defending or downplaying this type of behavior is vile. Imagine if everyone were saying this about Obama not only would it be just as terrible, it would be splashed all over the media outlets.

It is. And it's also a crime. Those folks will get what's coming to them.

It's too bad that something as serious as this has to be politicized in this thread. Mitt Romney is a Father, Grandfather and husband. Defending or downplaying this type of behavior is vile. Imagine if everyone were saying this about Obama not only would it be just as unacceptable, it would be splashed all over the media outlets.

Everyone is, Obama had received more death threats than any other President.
It is horrible in both cases.

Take a look at the "first responder"...jillian. From the get-go she launches with her usual rightwingnut nonsense.

Take a look at her next post. She's the one who politicized it and then denied it's of any consequence.

But she "looked at Twitter" so it's all okay. :lol:

Last edited:
Take a look at the "first repsonder"...jillian. From the get-go she launces with her usual rightwingnut nonsense.

Take a look at her next post. She's the one who politicized it and then denied it's of any consequence.

you don't deserve any better, snookums.

people who do, they get better responses.

but don't cry. you could always post something that isn't nuts.

oh wait... i forgot who i'm talkng to.

never mind.

No one is defending it. Who ever is doing it is an idiotic ass. And there's no doubt in my mind it is a bunch of Republican trolls.

Take a look at the "first repsonder"...jillian. From the get-go she launces with her usual rightwingnut nonsense.

never mind.

:lol::lol::lol:

You do realize that people see what you post and how ridiculous you look former moderator, don't you? In spite of your "ADD" try to focus and stay on topic.

Get back on your belly and slither down to The Flame Zone and attack people. It makes you a better person. Am I still in your head after all this time? :clap2:

Last edited:

if a normal poster posted that information using a credible source (e.g, not alex jones insanity)... the response would have been different

because i actually looked at the twitter feed of the first guy on the list and all i'm seeing is a goofball... not anyone making threats.

feel free to find a credible source for the allegation.

never mind.

You do realize that people see what you post and how ridiculous you look former moderator, don't you?

Get back on your belly and slither down to The Flame Zone and attack people. It makes you a better person. Am I still in your head after all this time? :clap2:

the only one looking ridiculous is you.

i know you cry when i point out how pathetic you are. but it's amusing occasionally.

do you want to beg me not to point out what you are again?

if a normal poster posted that information using a credible source (e.g, not alex jones insanity)... the response would have been different

because i actually looked at the twitter feed of the first guy on the list and all i'm seeing is a goofball... not anyone making threats.

Hey stooooopid. Did you see the whole page of links provided? What a half-assed attorney you must be.

Here dumbell: http://www.google.com/search?q=rioy...t:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

never mind.

You do realize that people see what you post and how ridiculous you look former moderator, don't you?

i know you cry when i point out how pathetic you are. but it's amusing occasionally.

What a rightwing nut troll? Try a new game plan, jillybaby. Everyone on the fucking board knows it's all you say over and over and over and over and over and over again. :lol:

Cry? I'm laughing at you now and always. You are without a doubt the dumbest attorney that ever graced the NYC court system. That is if you are an attorney which many, that know you... have said you aren't. Sane old jillidiot... ruining every thread she enters.

Henceforth you shall be known as jillyidiot.

Last edited:

What a rightwing nut troll? Try a new game plan, jillybaby. Everyone on the fucking board knows it's all you say over and over and over and over and over and over again. :lol:

You are a rightwingnut troll, baretta.

Hey stooooopid. Did you see the whole page of links provided? What a half-assed attorney you must be.

Here dumbell: rioys if obama defeated - Google Search

i'm sorry...did you forget what topic you spammed the board with this time. this wasn't about riots...it was about threats against romney.

i know... we should all just feel so badly for poow widdle bedwetter that no one should point out that he's citing to alex jones.

yepp...

:cuckoo:

Conspiracists have NOTHING to do with right-wing ideology. Period. Alex Jones has had left-wing Professor Noam Chomsky and Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich on his program, both of whom he supports.

Here dumbell: rioys if obama defeated - Google Search

i'm sorry...did you forget what topic you spammed the board with this time. this wasn't about riots...it was about threats against romney.

i know... we should all just feel so badly for poow widdle bedwetter that no one should point out that he's citing to alex jones.

yepp...

:cuckoo:

An obtuse idiot, to boot. Try and connnect the dots there, Cochran.

he's posted about 400 threads since mid-august. :cuckoo:

and not a single one of them anything but a rightwingnut troll thread.

isn't that funny how he'd be surprised that he'd be called on it.

Conspiracists have NOTHING to do with right-wing ideology. Period. Alex Jones has had left-wing Professor Noam Chomsky and Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich on his program, both of whom he supports.

It isn't even about right or left nor was it the intent of the thread. It was about death threats. Jillyidiot can't grasp that so she has to try and divert this into everything that it isn't.

he's posted about 400 threads since mid-august. :cuckoo:

and not a single one of them anything but a rightwingnut troll thread.

isn't that funny how he'd be surprised that he'd be called on it.

That's relevant to the thread, jillyidiot. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. :lol:

Behold the modern day attorney. :clap2:

P.S. Poor itty bitty jealous baby. Counts my threads. Talk about lifeless. Look and see how many responses they get, dumbass.

She's also reposted my thread count for about the 76th time as well.

Never a thing new with jillyidiot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back