Threats to Assassinate Romney Explode After Debate

Conspiracists have NOTHING to do with right-wing ideology. Period. Alex Jones has had left-wing Professor Noam Chomsky and Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich on his program, both of whom he supports.

It isn't even about right or left nor was it the intent of the thread. It was about death threats. Jillyidiot can't grasp that so she has to try and divert this into everything that it isn't.

Exactly. Everything has to be left-right to these people. They are oblivious to the false left-right paradigm that Alex Jones exposes.

What a rightwing nut troll? Try a new game plan, jillybaby. Everyone on the fucking board knows it's all you say over and over and over and over and over and over again. :lol:

You are a rightwingnut troll, baretta.

he's posted about 400 threads since mid-august. :cuckoo:

and not a single one of them anything but a rightwingnut troll thread.

isn't that funny how he'd be surprised that he'd be called on it.
73 posts per day. I'd say the GOP is getting their money's worth out of him. :lol:

Conspiracists have NOTHING to do with right-wing ideology. Period. Alex Jones has had left-wing Professor Noam Chomsky and Democrat Congressman Dennis Kucinich on his program, both of whom he supports.

It isn't even about right or left nor was it the intent of the thread. It was about death threats. Jillyidiot can't grasp that so she has to try and divert this into everything that it isn't.

Exactly. Everything has to be left-right to these people. They are oblivious to the false left-right paradigm that Alex Jones exposes.

Correct and as to jillidiot, she only knows how to do what you witnessed on this thread. In the time I've been here, she makes it a point to stalk me like this just about everyday. Everyday that is except for the week she disappeared while mourning the loss of her moderatorship.

You are a rightwingnut troll, baretta.

73 posts per day. I'd say the GOP is getting their money's worth out of him. :lol:

you'd think if they were going to pay someone to post, they'd look for quality, not quantity.

you'd think if they were going to pay someone to post, they'd look for quality, not quantity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Do you let everyone into you head this way? :lol:

I didn't initially take you for a stalker but one never knows...

Anyone ever seen such an obsession on a message board?

Now be sure to run along and come back around 2:30-3:00.

That folks is how much she stalks me that I actually can tell you what ttime she posts and what she will post.

Last edited:

That folks is how much she stalks me that I actually can tell you what ttime she posts and what she will post.
It sounds like you're the stalker, troll.

Hey dumbass, who came to this thread and hasn't stopped with the personal attacks since? Since you, like she is obsessed with my posts...go look and see how many are just wasted posts replying to morons like you and her.

Here's a tip. Don't try to emulate her. As bad as she is, she's still 10,000 better trying to flame someone than a wanna-be like you. I hope you enjoyed your one reply from me for the day...bye. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Hey dumbass, who came to this thread and hasn't stopped with the personal attacks since? Since you, like she is obsessed with my posts...go look and see how many are just wasted posts replying to morons like you and her.
Defensive, eh? I am not surprised.

New Topics

Forum List

Back