Threats or signals?

I hope you keep this up, it was hate talk by Hillary that got me to vote for someone I would never have otherwise voted for.
People hear you and they think immediately : young, unmarried, irresponsible, probably uneducated.
Ame I warm
Well Hillary is not running and we can all see the result of voting for someone you would never have voted for.

And it hasn’t been good

The OP is asking a serious and compelling question...

DJ Trump: Satanic or Hitlerian?

I say why not both?

I mean it worked - almost - for Hillary, right?

:)

I hope you keep this up, it was hate talk by Hillary that got me to vote for someone I would never have otherwise voted for.
People hear you and they think immediately : young, unmarried, irresponsible, probably uneducated.
Ame I warm
Hate talk by Hillary? LOL

Sometimes I think if it weren't for double standards you people wouldn't have any standards at all.

The OP is asking a serious and compelling question...

DJ Trump: Satanic or Hitlerian?

I say why not both?

I mean it worked - almost - for Hillary, right?

:)
That is not the question in the OP.

I'm the OP BTW.

Trump Warns of ‘Bedlam’ If He Loses Election

Personally I think it's just the same threatening rhetoric he's been using all along. but will his followers take it as a signal?

Many of them have already proven their lack of stability.

What say you?

Giuliani.jpeg

People...
America is over. America only worked when it worked.
Trump is scum.
No one can save us. All Trump can do is slow down the destruction...if we are lucky.
Old America is all gone.
The answer or fix was...when we had citizens that knew there were 2 genders. The fix was, when we had citizens that hated commies. The fix was when he had politicians that abided by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now the citizens love commies, at least in enough amounts to vote in the dem commie scum.

confucius reps useless.jpg

I'm your English to English translator. :)

I'm aware.

You're asking:

Trump - Monster or psychopath? :eek:
NOpe.

YOur translator is broken.

I'm asking: is he deliberately sending signals or just making his usual hyperbolic statements.

NOpe.

YOur translator is broken.

I'm asking: is he deliberately sending signals or just making his usual hyperbolic statements.
In all seriousness, I think you're a good person, you don't troll, and we agree on many things.

But on this issue - this Trump thing - good people like you have been drawn in by cynical propaganda, and some (not you) have been driven to genuine and genuinely dangerous derangement.

The only people/things Trump endangers are the War Pigs and other psychopaths of the Permastate and their oligarchic vice-grip on everything from the moronic national political narrative to (un)affordable housing & back again.

Trump is deeply unsavory, but when he says "They're not doing it to me, they're doing it to you," he's absolutely correct.

To specifically answer your question, Trump correctly recognizes that he is being hunted like the pig-dog he is, and primarily because he GENUINELY opposes World War III.

Like Bill Clinton, he did some incredibly shitty things as president, and he is light years from ideal.

But if he is chained, if this is even attempted, you will see a fury like nothing in either of our lifetimes.

I'm a pacifist, but also a realist, and I see the whirlwind coming if this 9 year hysterical OMBender doesn't end before it's too late.

So it's not signals, and it's not threats - your ridiculous threat/menace non-choice.

It's Trump the genuinely smart guy seeing & saying what's coming if this horrendous witch hunt doesn't end before a line is crossed that cannot be uncrossed.

Peace out CP.

In all seriousness, I think you're a good person, you don't troll, and we agree on many things.

But on this issue - this Trump thing - good people like you have been drawn in by cynical propaganda, and some (not you) have been driven to genuine and genuinely dangerous derangement.

The only people/things Trump endangers are the War Pigs and other psychopaths of the Permastate and their oligarchic vice-grip on everything from the moronic national political narrative to (un)affordable housing & back again.

Trump is deeply unsavory, but when he says "They're not doing it to me, they're doing it to you," he's absolutely correct.

To specifically answer your question, Trump correctly recognizes that he is being hunted like the pig-dog he is, and primarily because he GENUINELY opposes World War III.

Like Bill Clinton, he did some incredibly shitty things as president, and he is light years from ideal.

But if he is chained, if this is even attempted, you will see a fury like nothing in either of our lifetimes.

I'm a pacifist, but also a realist, and I see the whirlwind coming if this 9 year hysterical OMBender doesn't end before it's too late.

So it's not signals, and it's not threats - your ridiculous threat/menace non-choice.

It's Trump the genuinely smart guy seeing & saying what's coming if this horrendous witch hunt doesn't end before a line is crossed that cannot be uncrossed.

Peace out CP.
While I appreciate the sentiment, I have to disagree.

First. I freely admit that I troll certain people sometimes. I know I shouldn't but the reactions are hilarious.

Second. tRump's crimes are not propaganda. I believe that you, sadly, have been taken in by the media's claims of "both sides" and "equal time" as well as their reluctance to call a spade a spade. tRump is more dangerous to out nation than all the Russian nukes rolled into one.

Please remember that folks said Hitler wasn't really a threat at one point as well.

And yes, I know you think the hitler comparisons are hyperbole but I disagree strongly.

Trump Warns of ‘Bedlam’ If He Loses Election

Personally I think it's just the same threatening rhetoric he's been using all along. but will his followers take it as a signal?

Many of them have already proven their lack of stability.

What say you?
Time to Get Unstuck From This Tarbaby Union Anyway

If Trump wins, the Blue States will secede. If he loses, the Red States will secede.

Forum List

Back