Threatening electors violates federal law.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
So why isn’t Loretta Lynch doing anything about it?

Because she's a member of the Obama administration that looks at everything for its political consequences and not justice. I'm certain Senator Sessions will completely turn things around in DOJ.

Electors across the country report receiving not only a flood of emails and phone calls to change their vote to Hillary Clinton but death threats as well. Alex Kim, a Texas Republican elector, reported that he and other electors had “receiv[ed] thousands of emails a day” urging them to vote for Clinton, including threats of harm and death. Arizona’s electors have reported harassment as well.

See more at: Threatening electors violates federal law. So why isn’t Loretta Lynch doing anything about it?

I'm not so sure Sessions will turn it around. Or perhaps I should say I'm afraid he will.

The last eight years has found widespread constitutional violations by police departments across the nation. These have been exposed by DOJ investigations. I'm concerned that these investigations will come to a screeching halt about ten seconds after Sessions is confirmed.

I'm one of those constitutionalist folks who think that Civil Rights or Civil Liberties matter.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back