Thousands protest Glenn Beck Day

These pussy ass liberals whine and cry about freedom of speech yet are the ones who cannot get anyone to listen to them on talk radio so they want to pass the "fairness doctine".

These pussy ass liberals whine and cry about freedom of speech yet are the ones who cannot get anyone to listen to them on talk radio so they want to pass the "fairness doctine".

The fairness doctrine was bullshit, but protesting has been a liberal thing. Only recently have the conservatives truly organized protests, and like I defended the conservative protests, I defend these, no matter how stupid these protesters are, it is part of our freedom of speech.

The fairness doctrine was bullshit, but protesting has been a liberal thing. Only recently have the conservatives truly organized protests, and like I defended the conservative protests, I defend these, no matter how stupid these protesters are, it is part of our freedom of speech.

They can protest and have the right to do so. Just dont whine and cry about it when the shoe is on the other foot.

If these people want to hate Beck fine, I dont like the dude myself. But when they want their freedom of speech but dont expect anyone else the same right is when I have a problem.

They can protest and have the right to do so. Just dont whine and cry about it when the shoe is on the other foot.

If these people want to hate Beck fine, I dont like the dude myself. But when they want their freedom of speech but dont expect anyone else the same right is when I have a problem.

This is why I made sure to remind people that I defended the conservative protests as well. ;)

Great talking points.

Counter neg'd.

Great talking points.

Counter neg'd.

Reasoned thoughts are talking points to the lame and stupid.

The left really doesn't believe in freedom of speech. It's scary. I think Beck is a little nuts and I don't care for him, but to protest like this is crazy.

I said the same thing about the tea bag parties. :lol:

You Lie

Get off my phone! :lol:

beck-1.jpg

They should just make up Glenn Beck day sorta like everything he does, have all kinds of rumors and name calling, and imaginative exercises in spin of all kinds. It would be great fun and since nothing happens sorta like him and since nothing was really real exactly like him it would be as purposeful as him.

In the future you need to give your
meaningless assumption
more heft and weighty bombast
add slogans and chest beating
to hoist up your empty words
hammer in another unwarranted extrapolation
possibly add imaginative obfuscation
reply in all seriousness
with intention and additional bullshit.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck day should be always known as "Flaming Lunatic Fringe Day"
Then it would make sense...

oops

Local News | Beck speaks to 7,000 at Seattle: 'The American people have not surrendered' | Seattle Times Newspaper

In a sea of 7,000 fans, controversial TV and radio talk-show host Glenn Beck took his crusade to Safeco Field today, saying he is the voice of reason in a divided America.
"I am a flawed human being," said Beck, 45. "But I'm in a position to ring the bell of warning."
Beck, sponsored by the Evergreen Freedom Foundation, came to Seattle amid a torrent of anger over his proclamation on July 28 that President Obama was a racist and that he believed the president has a "deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."
Outside the stadium, about 30 protesters rallied against Beck.

ROFLMAO

Last edited:
oops

Local News | Beck speaks to 7,000 at Seattle: 'The American people have not surrendered' | Seattle Times Newspaper

In a sea of 7,000 fans, controversial TV and radio talk-show host Glenn Beck took his crusade to Safeco Field today, saying he is the voice of reason in a divided America.
"I am a flawed human being," said Beck, 45. "But I'm in a position to ring the bell of warning."
Beck, sponsored by the Evergreen Freedom Foundation, came to Seattle amid a torrent of anger over his proclamation on July 28 that President Obama was a racist and that he believed the president has a "deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

ROFLMAO
LMFAO! With a whole 30 persons, I guess it wasn't even a sell out crowd at the 'protest'.

oops

ROFLMAO
LMFAO! With a whole 30 persons, I guess it wasn't even a sell out crowd at the 'protest'.
there is no doubt on the protest count on that one
:lol:

oops

ROFLMAO

This thread belongs in the humor section :lol:

Forum List

Back