Thousands of West African migrants entering US through new route advertised online

Ew....these migrants are even dirtier than the hispanic ones....ewwwww!!

At least the Hispanic ones don't eat people. :laughing0301:

Nawww, I'm just kidding. My liberal Biden-supporting nephew on my wife's side married a girl from Ghana. They had two kids and moved to the liberal utopian paradise of Austin, TX. But soon after that, they divorced. She sure is pretty.

We are a different country every day. In another decade we will still be America. Don't panic.

The people who are flooding in today, will DRASTICALLY change everything about this country. Take a look at where they come from, and ask yourself, is this really what you want America to become?

Ew....these migrants are even dirtier than the hispanic ones....ewwwww!!

Pretty much.
How many modern inventions and innovations have come from places where they are coming from? They will add nothing but misery, just as they have in their own countries. The fact that they are flooding in here is proof of that.

Pretty much.
How many modern inventions and innovations have come from places where they are coming from? They will add nothing but misery, just as they have in their own countries. The fact that they are flooding in here is proof of that.

But they burn cow dung for heating and cooking. If they migrate here and gather up all the cow turds, I'll never step in one again.

I'm more of a "glass is half full" kinda guy. :laughing0301:

The people who are flooding in today, will DRASTICALLY change everything about this country. Take a look at where they come from, and ask yourself, is this really what you want America to become?
Know Nothings like you have asked that question many times before throughout our nation's history. Each wave of immigrants has assimilated like the ones before.

Nawww, I'm just kidding. My liberal Biden-supporting nephew on my wife's side married a girl from Ghana. They had two kids and moved to the liberal utopian paradise of Austin, TX. But soon after that, they divorced. She sure is pretty.
Don't trust her -- she is genetically inferior....good thing your nephew escaped her clutches....

She was from the village of Ghana Leevyoo.

Pretty much.
No inventions came from a single darkie ever -- they are useless...

The GOP needs to campaign on this more and not be afraid of backlash......why be afraid of darkies anyway? they are nobodies

Not sure about that. She did end up with the house.
That is due to our liberal family court system and the laws written by Jews....

Without that, she would be homeless where she belongs...hopefully the kids are not too dark, if so..they can be salvaged....

#MAGA

Forum List

Back