Thousands of contract traces snatch & grab personnel hired to track, help detain, infected

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
American Gestapo now in full swing--no stone to be left unturned--asymptomatic carriers will be taken into isolation camps along with those displaying symptoms if said infected share residence with only 1 bathroom

Ventura County will start out with 10 trilingual community contact tracers who will earn a salary of $26,023.40 – $35,803.19 annually, according to an employment opportunities ad posted on the county’s official website.

1589377260939.png

Thousands of contact tracers, snatch-and-grab personnel, hired to track, help detain, infected

and don't think ur family will know lmfao
The Trump haters love to CONTROL YOU they get off watching the gov. CONTROL everyone too notice it's the LEFT as usual.

Because when your a mental case you want more Gov. to keep you safe. IT's to scary to thinnk for yourself. Trump haters love it when they get molested at hte airports and they like it eve nmore watching their kids get felt up too that's why they use the excuse hidden under your fear factor. The boogie man will get you all. Gawd ur leftist fkrs are pathetic.

1589377374806.png

& the scum are at it with this

Related: WHO health emergencies director advocates government snatch and grab teams to forcefully remove, detain, COVID-19 positive family members, children, from homes

Last edited:
Not just in Cali, but in several other states as well...…..including here in Washington, where Inslee insists that in order for eat-in restaurants to open, they have to document customers emails for mandatory tracers. WTF???????

They're angling for an ID card that says you're not infected. They'll be counterfeited within minutes after being released....another bone-headed commie move to steal our freedom.

Last edited:
  • Banned
They're angling for an ID card that says you're not infected. They'll be counterfeited withing minutes after being released....another bone-headed commie move to steal our freedom.

Gates wants a tattoo.

and of course they msm whores will make sure to say the truth are lies and the lies are truth. That's why we have a nation of idiots they haven't a cluue.

• Banned
They teach you to obey

1589382293033.png

by telling you the lies as to WHY YOU NEED THIS lmfao!

Gates wants a tattoo.

and of course they msm whores will make sure to say the truth are lies and the lies are truth. That's why we have a nation of idiots they haven't a cluue.

Talk about liberal guilt....Gates was a fucking PIRATE in his business career. He crushed any software startups he couldn't buy out, makes paid for operating systems obsolete and open to malware, sent his customer service to India; infuriating because they only knew English phrases not how to speak our language and notoriously only patched virus holes on the second Tuesday of the month instead of when they were discovered. I still use XP...fuck Billy the Kid Gates!

• Banned
Not just in Cali, but in several other states as well...…..including here in Washington, where Inslee insists that in order for eat-in restaurants to open, they have to document customers emails for mandatory tracers. WTF???????

The people are saying if you walk into a restaurant annd they ask for your. NAME -- AND alll this personal information WE THE PPL NNEED TO WALK OUT OF THAT restaurant FK THESE WEAK LOSERS WHO OBEY FOR A FAKE ASS VIRUS that is NO where near as deadly as the liars want their sheep to believe.

I will be damed if I will kiss the ass of any of these gov. obeying pussies... take your store and shove it..

( I say that because some shops and eateries are requesting this bs.

Trump better wake the hell up!!

American Gestapo now in full swing--no stone to be left unturned--asymptomatic carriers will be taken into isolation camps along with those displaying symptoms if said infected share residence with only 1 bathroom

Ventura County will start out with 10 trilingual community contact tracers who will earn a salary of $26,023.40 – $35,803.19 annually, according to an employment opportunities ad posted on the county’s official website.

View attachment 335485
Thousands of contact tracers, snatch-and-grab personnel, hired to track, help detain, infected

The Trump haters love to CONTROL YOU they get off watching the gov. CONTROL everyone too notice it's the LEFT as usual.

Because when your a mental case you want more Gov. to keep you safe. IT's to scary to thinnk for yourself. Trump haters love it when they get molested at hte airports and they like it eve nmore watching their kids get felt up too that's why they use the excuse hidden under your fear factor. The boogie man will get you all. Gawd ur leftist fkrs are pathetic.

View attachment 335486

Related: WHO health emergencies director advocates government snatch and grab teams to forcefully remove, detain, COVID-19 positive family members, children, from homes

Ok Karen

campcovweee.png

Trilingual squad lol
Yes but the important question .....will the tracers be an inclusive entity made up of an an equal amount yet diverse group of mildly retarded left wing Karen's, shitskins, and sexual deviants ?

new recommendation.png

View attachment 335485

View attachment 335486

Ok Karen

View attachment 335508

Trilingual squad lol
Yes but the important question .....will the tracers be an inclusive entity made up of an an equal amount yet diverse group of mildly retarded left wing Karen's, shitskins, and sexual deviants ?

View attachment 335509

I mean this chit is so so so stupid-- Think of the logic

You go to a grocery store the line has you at six feet apart -- same with as you shop ok. so now as the lines move ppl move imaginne how many ppl just touuched one gawd dam apple ........... as they choose their produce lets say......... that six feet apart really works there.

You go to a grocery store the line has you at six feet apart -- same with as you shop ok. so now as the lines move ppl move imaginne how many ppl just touuched one gawd dam apple ........... as they choose their produce lets say......... that six feet apart really works there.

Or table grapes...those big red ones....everybody who walks by them grabs one to taste and meanders off because they're expensive. Hundreds of fingers touched the other grapes in the bunch...how do ya wash off a grape?????

Or table grapes...those big red ones....everybody who walks by them grabs one to taste and meanders off because they're expensive. Hundreds of fingers touched the other grapes in the bunch...how do ya wash off a grape?????

Hell how many touched a freaking box of cereal yah just picked uup did they spray that off too OMFG these ppl arae phucking morons like little pussies affraid of their own shadow.

Oh they are coming for you lmfao

Tune in as we uncover the plot to reduce birthrates even further in the West and why you can’t trust the WHO, which has emerged as China’s global mouthpiece. Share this link!

GLOBAL BOMBSHELL!!! WHO CONFIRMS STERILANTS ADDED TO VACCINES GLOBALLY – WATCH LIVE
Tune in to the Alex Jones Show and discover the public plan to sterilize, poison humanity – and how to fight back!

THE TECHNOCRATS ARE COMINNG FOR US ALL LOSERS BETTER WAKE UP THAT GOES FOR YOUU GOV. FKS!!!!!

I'd take that news article with a tiny little 80-lb BAG OF ROCK SALT!

Here's about the dine-in restaurants new requirements to reopen...…

Washington state directs restaurants to log all eat-in customers in order to reopen

As part of the requirements, the log must be maintained for 30 days and must include each customer's telephone number and email address, and what time they came in to eat, according to officials.

and this is more about contact tracing...…..with 500 National Guard to help out on a wider scale than just restaurants.

"We need to be processing about 20 to 30,000 tests a day for our contact tracing plan to really work,” said Governor Inslee.

I am not too sure how to avoid getting traced. Damn dirty bastids.

Then I find this...…..

Seattle Cop Fired for Protesting Lock Down Just As Jay Inslee Declares He Will Confine People Without Food Who Don't Cooperate With Contact Tracers

The Lynwood Times includes this interesting bit of the news conference:

For those businesses/individuals that don’t comply, the governor stated that he confirmed with Attorney General Bob Ferguson, there will be sanctions in civil or crimal court.
At timestamp 38:55 in the video of the press conference below, one reporter asked: “When it comes to contact tracing, how are you guys going to handle people or families who want to refuse to test or to self isolate? If they want to leave their home to get groceries I know you’ve said they can’t do that; how will you make sure they don’t?“
Below is Jay Inslee’s response:

“We will have attached to the families a family support person who will check in with them to see what they need on a daily basis… and help them. If they can’t get a friend to do their grocery shopping, we will help get them groceries in some fashion. If they need pharmaceuticals to be picked up, we will make sure they get their pharmaceuticals… That’s going to help encourage them to maintain their isolation too.
“As far as refusal, it just shouldn’t come to that, and it really hasn’t. We’ve had really good success when we ask people to isolate, and they’ve done so in really high percentages, so we’re happy about that, and we believe that will continue.”
Therefore, those individuals that refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing, those individuals will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions. Those persons will need to make arrangements through friends, family, or a state provided “family support personnel.”

Just great...…..I'm going to be in a showdown with the goobermint, cause I am NOT getting traced or tested and they can just kiss my happy ass!

I'd take that news article with a tiny little 80-lb BAG OF ROCK SALT!

Here's about the dine-in restaurants new requirements to reopen...…

Washington state directs restaurants to log all eat-in customers in order to reopen

As part of the requirements, the log must be maintained for 30 days and must include each customer's telephone number and email address, and what time they came in to eat, according to officials.

and this is more about contact tracing...…..with 500 National Guard to help out on a wider scale than just restaurants.

"We need to be processing about 20 to 30,000 tests a day for our contact tracing plan to really work,” said Governor Inslee.

I am not too sure how to avoid getting traced. Damn dirty bastids.

Kevin James short .....it fits ....boy does it

Forum List

Back