Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards.
BLOW ME, Fudd.

As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
Seems the whole world is suffering that. Must be all them global chapters of Trump Supporters around the world in every country, right, Fudd? I mean, they all handled it SO MUCH BETTER not having to suffer TRUMP'S mistakes, right, Fudd???

If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
But your dear leader Tony Fauci has already said the vaccines are good on Delta! You calling him a LIAR, Fudd?

We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.
You an expert virologist now, Fudd?

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated. SPINELESS-STUPID
Lick, me, Fudd. Eat shit and die. Here is the ONLY data that truly matters:

View attachment 512760
Let me interpret it for you. It calls you a LIAR. And it says all the panic over Covid was mostly for nothing. For the most part, a few more old people who already had one foot out the door died of Covid. Even then, the +85 crowd were FAR MORE LIKELY, 7-8X more likely, to die OF SOMETHING ELSE! Those outside this group who died are so small as to be statistically insignificant making all the panic over Covid OVER NOTHING.

We wrecked innumerable millions of lives, drove countless business out of business and drove our economy into massive debt and inflation for something no worse than we suffer any other year.

SCREW YOU. SCREW YOU HARD.
And absent from the media is the fact that China's economy is still humming after suffering losses to Trump's tariffs. I guess the CCP and covid won that trade war.
Yes they did by successfully financing the fraudulent election. However I am something of an aficionado on the Chinese economy...perhaps you could tell me why you think that way....this should be quite interesting.

JO
I watch what is happening in the world and I am not influenced by the msm propoganda. The world economy is in the shitter and China is the only place anything is being produced. I believe the covid pandemic was a broadside to the US tariffs.
No one knows who brought us the covid 19, remember the Military games at the end of oct.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards.
BLOW ME, Fudd.

As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
Seems the whole world is suffering that. Must be all them global chapters of Trump Supporters around the world in every country, right, Fudd? I mean, they all handled it SO MUCH BETTER not having to suffer TRUMP'S mistakes, right, Fudd???

But your dear leader Tony Fauci has already said the vaccines are good on Delta! You calling him a LIAR, Fudd?

We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated. SPINELESS-STUPID

View attachment 512760
Let me interpret it for you. It calls you a LIAR. And it says all the panic over Covid was mostly for nothing. For the most part, a few more old people who already had one foot out the door died of Covid. Even then, the +85 crowd were FAR MORE LIKELY, 7-8X more likely, to die OF SOMETHING ELSE! Those outside this group who died are so small as to be statistically insignificant making all the panic over Covid OVER NOTHING.

We wrecked innumerable millions of lives, drove countless business out of business and drove our economy into massive debt and inflation for something no worse than we suffer any other year.

And absent from the media is the fact that China's economy is still humming after suffering losses to Trump's tariffs. I guess the CCP and covid won that trade war.
Yes they did by successfully financing the fraudulent election. However I am something of an aficionado on the Chinese economy...perhaps you could tell me why you think that way....this should be quite interesting.

JO
I watch what is happening in the world and I am not influenced by the msm propoganda. The world economy is in the shitter and China is the only place anything is being produced. I believe the covid pandemic was a broadside to the US tariffs.
No one knows who brought us the covid 19, remember the Military games at the end of oct.

Get lost with that conspiracy theory, you commie stooge.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.
Fuck off crazy lady.
No I'm not crazy but you sure are!

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

JO
EvenIknow2.jpg

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

JO

Get lost with that conspiracy theory, you commie stooge.
Its the truth.

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

JO
View attachment 512777
That a picture of you!!

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.

SPINELESS-STUPID

How a non-vaccinated can threaten vaxxed ones? Either the 'jab' isn't working or you're keeping USMB for idiots

The ones talking, are the same ones who would be forcing their way onto others if they thought they could.

And what makes you think they WOULD BE forcing their way onto others?

Looks to me like they’re just expressing their beliefs.
A lifetime of experience with bullies and power tripping scumbags.

They ARE expressing their beliefs; that's what's great about it.

No one can bullshit themselves anymore about what sorry, shitty, worthless motherfuckers are out there anymore. No more pretending and dismissing it...... they show us all what garbage they are.

Sooo speculation that’s all in your head. Got it.
I'm right about this whether you believe it or not.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Screw you if we wouldn't of locked down and kept the vulnerable safe. We would've been over this last summer. You stupid fucks kept this thing going to make Trump look bad. Fauci knew where covid came from and wanted it to come here. He was against Trump’s china travel ban knowing covid originated there. You loons own this now.

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

JO
View attachment 512777
That a picture of you!!
You really are beyond stupid....Must be mad cow disease.

The USA spike in the virus is all thanks to the new hundreds of thousands of illegal scum that have entered the nation this year
Covid cases are surging in California and New York.

Don't worry, Marv, we got Joe right on top of it now. He won't twaddle around like Trump did!

Hairy's on top of invaders breaching our borders while Joe is on top of all invaders breaching our bloodstream!

SPINELESS-STUPID

Suck on it.

SPINELESS-STUPID

How a non-vaccinated can threaten vaxxed ones? Either the 'jab' isn't working or you're keeping USMB for idiots
You're trying to reason with a stack of rocks.

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away from you.
If you're vaccinated you have nothing to worry about Karen, my body my choice.

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away form you.
I am never around liberals anyway.
You have nothing to worry about except your own paralyzing fear.
I am more worried about reckless drivers and speeders threatening my health and life.

My healthcare choices and risk assessments are none of your or any Karens fucking business.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.

I already treat people like you that way.

And you deserve a lot worse.

SPINELESS-STUPID

Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.
Fuck off crazy lady.
No I'm not crazy but you sure are!
If you think you're going to abuse people who don't wear masks you are. Because someone is going to knock you on your dumbass and make you drink an entire can of pepper spray for trying it.

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

JO
Absolutely it was.... China is struggling mightily with a forced and synthetic economy. The problem is literally that they simply have too many people to take care of and limited resources to do it with. In many cases when a product is no longer in demand the government will buy it and store it in a warehouse to keep the factory from closing. This is a widespread practice there.... Of course that means currency devaluation when they do that and in China currency devaluation almost immediately translates into real hunger...the starvation kind. What our liberal friends fail to realize is that the Tariffs are the only way to make the Chinese pay attention to Pollution, human rights in the work force and sub par goods that don't meet even minimal safety standards for toxins and stress reactive incidents like breakage of a child's toy that can result in sharp edges. Here the American manufacturers cannot get away with any of that and they must tack the cost of compliance onto the product......while their Chinese counterparts flaunt the EPA, the Labor Laws and the Human rights laws to make a similar but much cheaper products all with the help of the hired legislators down in DC on Xi's payroll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back