Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans.

What's come of it, is the unmistakable illustration of just how many wannabe tyrants are running around loose amongst us here in what's supposed to be the land of the FREE.

Wannabe tyrants? Who is acting like a wannabe tyrant?

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away form you.
We know, laws, rules, and ideology are only forced on those who oppose the DNC.

Meanwhile, you are free to be lawless and hypocritical

We are used to it.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
If a variant, that is not affected by the vaccines, we are back to square one.
We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated.

SPINELESS-STUPID

I'm going to disagree with your assessment.
Look, I'm not against taking the vaccines as I've had the Moderna vaccine. And I believe that people should get vaccinated. It's in their best interests.

Sure mutations are going to happen. Infect the billions and it's bound to happen. But the billions more of domestic and wild animals is going to ensure that plenty of mutations are going to happen for decades to come.

The trouble is going to be the teenagers who do not get vaccinated. That's where the real trouble is going to happen. Because Covid-19 is an endocrine system virus the chances of subsequent birth defects stemming from a Covid infection is going to be astronomical.

Put too many in any socialized medical system and the system will crash. And most of the industrialized world has some form of socialized medicine.

What's come of it, is the unmistakable illustration of just how many wannabe tyrants are running around loose amongst us here in what's supposed to be the land of the FREE.

Wannabe tyrants? Who is acting like a wannabe tyrant?
Everyone who seems to feel entitled to a say in other people's health decisions.

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards.
BLOW ME, Fudd.

As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
Seems the whole world is suffering that. Must be all them global chapters of Trump Supporters around the world in every country, right, Fudd? I mean, they all handled it SO MUCH BETTER not having to suffer TRUMP'S mistakes, right, Fudd???

But your dear leader Tony Fauci has already said the vaccines are good on Delta! You calling him a LIAR, Fudd?

We can wipe out COVID-19 if 80% to 90% of Americans are vaccinated. It has happened with polio and the measles.
You an expert virologist now, Fudd?

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated. SPINELESS-STUPID
Lick, me, Fudd. Eat shit and die. Here is the ONLY data that truly matters:

View attachment 512760
Let me interpret it for you. It calls you a LIAR. And it says all the panic over Covid was mostly for nothing. For the most part, a few more old people who already had one foot out the door died of Covid. Even then, the +85 crowd were FAR MORE LIKELY, 7-8X more likely, to die OF SOMETHING ELSE! Those outside this group who died are so small as to be statistically insignificant making all the panic over Covid OVER NOTHING.

We wrecked innumerable millions of lives, drove countless business out of business and drove our economy into massive debt and inflation for something no worse than we suffer any other year.

SCREW YOU. SCREW YOU HARD.
And absent from the media is the fact that China's economy is still humming after suffering losses to Trump's tariffs. I guess the CCP and covid won that trade war.

Everyone who seems to feel entitled to a say in other people's health decisions.

Oh. You mean how people express themselves with their freedom of speech? That’s being a tyrant in your world?
The ones talking, are the same ones who would be forcing their way onto others if they thought they could.
So yeah, " wannabe tyrants" is a perfectly appropriate description.

Well they're stupid. But they have the right to be stupid.

We'll just have to deal with whatever comes of it.

Nothing will come of it that hasn't been coming for the past 5,000 years you Mask Karen on steroids.....
Exposure is a positive step not a negative one. But do kindly do me a favor and wear a metal helmet with your mask to prevent
the retardation waves from escaping and infecting normal brains.

JO

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards.
BLOW ME, Fudd.

As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.
Seems the whole world is suffering that. Must be all them global chapters of Trump Supporters around the world in every country, right, Fudd? I mean, they all handled it SO MUCH BETTER not having to suffer TRUMP'S mistakes, right, Fudd???

But your dear leader Tony Fauci has already said the vaccines are good on Delta! You calling him a LIAR, Fudd?

Spineless, stupid people threaten our nation by not getting vaccinated. SPINELESS-STUPID

View attachment 512760
Let me interpret it for you. It calls you a LIAR. And it says all the panic over Covid was mostly for nothing. For the most part, a few more old people who already had one foot out the door died of Covid. Even then, the +85 crowd were FAR MORE LIKELY, 7-8X more likely, to die OF SOMETHING ELSE! Those outside this group who died are so small as to be statistically insignificant making all the panic over Covid OVER NOTHING.

We wrecked innumerable millions of lives, drove countless business out of business and drove our economy into massive debt and inflation for something no worse than we suffer any other year.

And absent from the media is the fact that China's economy is still humming after suffering losses to Trump's tariffs. I guess the CCP and covid won that trade war.
Yes they did by successfully financing the fraudulent election. However I am something of an aficionado on the Chinese economy...perhaps you could tell me why you think that way....this should be quite interesting.

JO

I thought liberals cared about medical privacy and the concept of "my body, my choice"?

I guess in the end that only applies to abortion.
Yes that only applies to abortion, your right about that!! But my body my choice is threatening my health, wear a mask that way we will know who doesn't get vaccinated and they far away form you.
Your body, your choice is threatening the life of an innocent fetus you self-centered bitch. Fuck off--your fears are no reason to force an entire populace to suffer an untested dangerous vaccine.

The ones talking, are the same ones who would be forcing their way onto others if they thought they could.

And what makes you think they WOULD BE forcing their way onto others?

Looks to me like they’re just expressing their beliefs.

Nothing will come of it that hasn't been coming for the past 5,000 years you Mask Karen on steroids.....
Exposure is a positive step not a negative one. But do kindly do me a favor and wear a metal helmet with your mask to prevent

JO

i'm Deanna, and I approve of this message.

:)

Those who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 are threatening all Americans. They are cowards. As long as the COVID-19 hangs around, the threat of a variant that the vaccines do not work on is very real.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.

JO

You feel better now?

BLOW ME, Fudd.

View attachment 512760

Yes they did by successfully financing the fraudulent election. However I am something of an aficionado on the Chinese economy...perhaps you could tell me why you think that way....this should be quite interesting.

JO
I watch what is happening in the world and I am not influenced by the msm propoganda. The world economy is in the shitter and China is the only place anything is being produced. I believe the covid pandemic was a broadside to the US tariffs.

SPINELESS-STUPID

If the vaccine works like they say then everyone who has one is perfectly fine, those who don't get it are at risk and that's their own choice.

If you're still scared then wear your mask.

I fail to see what you're afraid of honestly.
No medication are without side effects. There have been million of jabs with very few side effects.

Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated, that way the rest of us vaccinated can treat you like shit that you are.
Showing the world what a **** you really are, huh?
I have no use for those who are unvaccinated. They are a threat to us vaccinated.
Sounds to me like you have very little faith in the efficacy of your vaccine otherwise you would revel in the fact that you were protected instead of forcing others to provide validation for your moronic act.

A lifetime of experience with bullies and power tripping scumbags.

They ARE expressing their beliefs; that's what's great about it.

No one can bullshit themselves anymore about what sorry, shitty, worthless motherfuckers are out there anymore. No more pretending and dismissing it...... they show us all what garbage they are.

A lifetime of experience with bullies and power tripping scumbags.

They ARE expressing their beliefs; that's what's great about it.

No one can bullshit themselves anymore about what sorry, shitty, worthless motherfuckers are out there anymore. No more pretending and dismissing it...... they show us all what garbage they are.

Sooo speculation that’s all in your head. Got it.

Forum List

Back