Those EVIL Koch brothers are at it again

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here they go - a couple of billionaire conservatives just battling poverty on their own. While the wonderful and glorious progressives have to be forced to do it (because they are too busy getting high and engaging in promiscuity to involve themselves with something as petty and trivial as poverty) - the evil Koch brothers are doing it of their own free will with Deion Sanders.

No wonder the left hates these guys. If you keep fighting poverty, you won't have anyone left to believe in communism.

Deion Sanders to fight poverty in Dallas with Koch-backed organization | Philanthropy | Dallas News

...compared to Hillary pal/meentor/puppet master George Soros, who was just labeled an international threat by the Hungarian President for trying to interfere with numerous nations' elections, especially theirs.

...compared to Hillary pal/meentor/puppet master George Soros, who was just labeled an international threat by the Hungarian President for trying to interfere with numerous nations' elections, especially theirs.
Soros was not backing the Hungarian President, I'm guessing.

Here they go - a couple of billionaire conservatives just battling poverty on their own. While the wonderful and glorious progressives have to be forced to do it (because they are too busy getting high and engaging in promiscuity to involve themselves with something as petty and trivial as poverty) - the evil Koch brothers are doing it of their own free will with Deion Sanders.

No wonder the left hates these guys. If you keep fighting poverty, you won't have anyone left to believe in communism.

Deion Sanders to fight poverty in Dallas with Koch-backed organization | Philanthropy | Dallas News
Good. They'll need it desperately after Republicans finish taking the torch to the protections and help the poor rely on.

Left-leaning billionaires give plenty of money to charity, as well. Political affiliation is no barrier to charitable giving when someone has billions. :dunno:

I couldn't tell you exactly where all of the charitable contributions from people like the Gates's, or Warren Buffet, or George Soros have gone, but I think they are all viewed as liberal, and all have given billions to charity.

The 50 Philanthropists Who Have Given Away The Most Money

Maybe they've given to less worthy causes; as I said, I don't know where all of their charity money has gone.

I couldn't tell you exactly where all of the charitable contributions from people like the Gates's, or Warren Buffet, or George Soros have gone, but I think they are all viewed as liberal, and all have given billions to charity.
While Bill Gates and Warren Buffet do amazing work - George Soros only donates to political causes which advance his disturbing political agenda. You never see him doing anything for those in poverty.

As usual, your absolutist diatribe is just plain wrong.
From George Soros
"George Soros has probably put more philanthropic resources toward promoting democratic ideals than anyone else on the planet. Soros has made significant contributions to health, education, and humanitarian efforts worldwide."
Wow...way to support exactly what I stated while pretending otherwise. :eusa_doh:

Bastards. The nerve, the cheek of them!

Forum List

Back