Those damn multiautomatic weapons!

Multi automatic round weapons??
UN- believable how stupid these progressives are, stupid bitch should punch herself in the face for being so stupid...

I really want to play the videogame with multiautomatic round weapons. I hope the graphics are good.

Don't laugh. I bet 9 out of ten "journalists" don't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Female politicians, especially democrats, probably don't know which end the bullet comes out.

Don't laugh. I bet 9 out of ten "journalists" don't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic weapons. Female politicians, especially democrats, probably don't know which end the bullet comes out.
I would say nine out of 10 progressives don't know jack shit about any thing to do with firearms, they should all punch themselves in the face 20 times for being so stupid...

Gee, the criminal terrorists broke the law and converted their semi-automatic weapons to automatic weapons. I am just SHOCKED that existing law did not stop them. OBVIOUSLY what we need are MORE laws. I am sure they will follow THEM! :p

No Leftists here to defend this insanely idiotic comment?

Polar%20Bear%20by%20Carla%20Lombardo%20Ehrlich

"Multi automatic round weapons" is an instant classic.

Progressives in action...

Forum List

Back