This women should have been punished by doing community service instead

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Former middle-school teacher, caught having daily sex with 13 year old student, gets sentenced to 10 years in prison.

I mean, where the fuck all these goddesses are when I were 13.

If I were a judge, I would just tell her to do community service as bdsm stripper for ugh, oh well, legal age males.

For those who think that women should be treated the same way with men. Hello.... Have you checked market price? How much would fucking a girl this hot worth if prostitution were legal?

And that's the problem with counting on the law, rather than market mechanism, to guide morality. With market, we know the value of a good, namely the price people are willing to pay for it.

With the law, government has to put a blindfold on many big pink elephants.

What about the poor boy?

I bet his hand is broken for having too many high five. I felt sorry for him. He should have written a book. How did you do it?

I'm a big fan of PC, but this is definitely PC gone mad. What an awesome start this little dude has got in life! Wish I'd had an experienced tutor in the art of sex, instead of the fumbling and bumbling, with the blind leading the blind.

defending a pedifile really....she groomed him and his family......i love when conservative show their real colors....

Conservatives? The bitch should have got bloody TWENTY years. All pedos should be jailed until they can prove they are no longer a threat to children. Being a corpse may be one criterion!!

Greg

Former middle-school teacher, caught having daily sex with 13 year old student, gets sentenced to 10 years in prison.

I mean, where the fuck all these goddesses are when I were 13.

If I were a judge, I would just tell her to do community service as bdsm stripper for ugh, oh well, legal age males.

For those who think that women should be treated the same way with men. Hello.... Have you checked market price? How much would fucking a girl this hot worth if prostitution were legal?

And that's the problem with counting on the law, rather than market mechanism, to guide morality. With market, we know the value of a good, namely the price people are willing to pay for it.

With the law, government has to put a blindfold on many big pink elephants.

What about the poor boy?

I bet his hand is broken for having too many high five. I felt sorry for him. He should have written a book. How did you do it?

The scum should have got twenty years. Pedo hero is NOT a title I show any deference to. She's a crim of the worst order!!

Greg

Of course she should get 20 years. How the hell we older males can get hotties like this if they can just choose a 13 years old studs.

Oh we still can. Uhmmm... never mind then :2up:

What about when the sex is reversed? Really that's irrelevant. I know the boys are very happy. If it's the other way around, let's just go back to the bible. Hefty fine should do it. Depending on how sexy the "molester is". Ugly then yea, jail them. Pretty, you kidding me?

If someone have sex with my son and she is hot as fuck, I won't mind. If someone have sex with my daughter and he is rich and hot as fuck (at least according to my daughter), I would rather my daughter get a lot of money rather than seeing some rich billionaires or even millionaires going to jail.

Now if an ugly bitch have sex with my son that would be sucks.

Here's the thing. Should the law differentiate ugly and pretty offenders?

I know market mechanism would. Should the law refer to market mechanism to decide how much "damage" is actually done? If so, what's the limit? What about if someone murder others and say well, he's homeless anyway.

But really, something non violent like this should be solved with money. Not jail.

I think the jail term should be substitutable by hefty monetary compensation that take into account relative market value of the "victim" and "offenders" in black market prostitution.

Kinda hard to defend her...

... when there are so many...

... legal age males available.
Agreed. As strollingbones alluded, this is more about power and control rather than a mate. This woman groomed and used the boy.

That said, I do see a reason to have a double standard on sentencing of male vs female pedophiles, but if we do that, then we must admit there are reasons to have double standards for other things regarding male/female relations too.

She's a beautiful girl. I don't understand why she didn't find an adult male... :dunno:
Maybe it's some kind of illness...who knows?
Some say pedophilia is a real mental illness, other say it's not a psychological problem but just a "perversion"
Other say it's not even a problem :eek-52:

She's a beautiful girl. I don't understand why she didn't find an adult male... :dunno:
Some say pedophilia is a real mental illness, other say it's not a psychological problem but just a "perversion"

Technically she is more of the older female/younger male version of a pederast, not a pedophile.

Well, there's something definitely twisted inside her head.

"Mental illness" covers a lot of territory and our laws are insufficient to cover them all. All too often "mental illness" is used as an excuse to avoid being held accountable for an action, but I think we can do both. What she did was wrong and it was abusive to a child even if she is mentally ill.

Technically she is more of the older female/younger male version of a pederast, not a pedophile.
Pederasty is homosexual, not heterosexual. Why do you think it's pederasty over pedophilia?

Definition of PEDERAST

She does look cute but most of the women that do this don't really. In this one case I think the kid did well though.

Yea. If the girl is ugly I would have thought differently.

Should the law take into account that she is pretty?

Well, if someone steal your bike, should the law take into account the actual value of the bike?

That is the question.

I think there is no one right answer. I would say a society that do not punish this women are society I would prefer to live with if I have many sons.

What she did is illegal. Illegal and wrong and sin are totally different concept. I do not think or feel what she did is wrong in anyway. Just ask the "victim". And if the victim is too young, just ask the victim when he grows up or ask the victim's parents.

Actually, that's the biblical way. Typical marriage age in the bible is 12 years for a girl. So? The parents decide.

I am always suspicious of any laws that claim somebody is a victim where the victim itself don't mind. Whoever make those laws are not protecting anyone. They just want to control people.

Forum List

Back