This will likely make a few here happy

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Suspects Sought After Assault on Mavericks Trumpet Player

1602114012491.png

This story has been updated (see below).

Trumpet player Lorenzo Molina Ruiz for the country and Latin group The Mavericks, and his friend Orlando Morales were allegedly assaulted early Sunday morning, October 4th, at Tony’s Eat & Drink in Franklin, Tennessee.

Some people just ought to be horse whipped

Suspects Sought After Assault on Mavericks Trumpet Player

View attachment 398474

This story has been updated (see below).

Trumpet player Lorenzo Molina Ruiz for the country and Latin group The Mavericks, and his friend Orlando Morales were allegedly assaulted early Sunday morning, October 4th, at Tony’s Eat & Drink in Franklin, Tennessee.

Some people just ought to be horse whipped
True, they ought to be horse whipped. Interesting about it being in Franklin. I never realized there was a Latin music following there or even in Nashville, although after looking them up, I find The Mavericks Band has the #1 Latin Pop album in the country. I guess I don't keep up. About the only Latin music I have in favorites is Poncho Sanchez.

True, they ought to be horse whipped. Interesting about it being in Franklin. I never realized there was a Latin music following there or even in Nashville, although after looking them up, I find The Mavericks Band has the #1 Latin Pop album in the country. I guess I don't keep up. About the only Latin music I have in favorites is Poncho Sanchez.

Big Business...

1602115277130.png

Big Business...

View attachment 398479
Very true. You can find any kind of music in Nashville clubs you want. I get to Nashville several times a year, but rarely get to Franklin, though often cutting across 840 or coming up 65 to parts of Nashville.

Forum List

Back