Delusional Joy Behar (Who?) Tells Nancy Pelosi "I’m Dreaming of the Day When We All Say President Nancy Pelosi”

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Huh? No idea who this Joy Behar is. So anyhow showing how demented and delusional she is she told Nancy Pelosi who is 80 years old that "I'm dreaming of the day when we all say President Nancy Pelosi"

Double Huh? WHAT happened to Creepy Joe becoming President and then being thrown off the cliff so Kamala Harris becomes the President? Are they planning on throwing Kamala Harris off the cliff as well to get....President Nancy Pelosi? :omg: Also in the below video which is 7 minutes and 10 seconds in duration, I add a Note of Caution for those who are easily shocked:

Whoopi Goldberg appears, looking even FATTER than usual she is now looking like a MASSIVE LUMP and obviously for some reason she STILL has that MASSIVE TARANTULA sitting on her head :eek-52:

1602109080622.png

1602109309191.png

1602109325935.png

Huh? No idea who this Joy Behar is. So anyhow showing how demented and delusional she is she told Nancy Pelosi who is 80 years old that "I'm dreaming of the day when we all say President Nancy Pelosi"

Double Huh? WHAT happened to Creepy Joe becoming President and then being thrown off the cliff so Kamala Harris becomes the President? Are they planning on throwing Kamala Harris off the cliff as well to get....President Nancy Pelosi? :omg: Also in the below video which is 7 minutes and 10 seconds in duration, I add a Note of Caution for those who are easily shocked:

Whoopi Goldberg appears, looking even FATTER than usual she is now looking like a MASSIVE LUMP and obviously for some reason she STILL has that MASSIVE TARANTULA sitting on her head :eek-52:

View attachment 398441
View attachment 398446
View attachment 398447

Whoopi Goldberg is under indictment for fraudulently using a Jewish last name.

View attachment 398441
View attachment 398446
View attachment 398447

After reading Joy Behar's Facebook page, my first reaction was: "Did somebody actually marry her?"

And the left thinks Donald Trump is mental issues.

They're nuttier than a squirrel turd.

View attachment 398441
View attachment 398446
View attachment 398447

That's not a dream Joy, that's a full blown Psychotic Hallucination.

Last edited:

View attachment 398441
View attachment 398446
View attachment 398447

She is not delusional---she did a fruedian slip....................Pelosi is hoping that the electoral college "doesn't get a clear winner"........article in yahoo today. Pelosi and team are hoping to throw the election in chaos and then declare Pelosi as leader. This is their game plan.

There are street tough people purchasing weapons because of women like this. They are destroying our civilization. They believe in globalism, yet can not see across the street in what they have done. China can walk into some of our cities without a shot fired.

She was hoping Trump would become incapacitated with the virus, as well as Pence, then Pelosi is inline to take over the presidency. God forbid!!

Ms. Behar could conceivably get her wish.

If Mr. Pence becomes President because of something that happens to President Trump (e.g., his incapacity, his resignation, etc.) and a President Pence also has to give up his duties, then Ms. Pelosi would become the 47th President of the United States of America.

This has been a perfectly crazy (and horrible) year, so it seems that anything is possible -- except the reelection of President Trump).

Forum List

Back