This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you are. That’s why you guys are making up tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.
Yup. Like Folsom Stadium was FLOODING and HERO DEM pollsters ran in to save the votes. As the GOP pollsters ran from the flood.

And just like that a leaky faucet and about 8 hours the entire election just changed. WOW. MIRACLE. LMAO

Yup. Like Folsom Stadium was FLOODING and HERO DEM pollsters ran in to save the votes. As the GOP pollsters ran from the flood.

And just like that a leaky faucet and about 8 hours the entire election just changed. WOW. MIRACLE. LMAO
Tinfoil conspiracy theories…what did you mean by that as it relates to my OP? Do tell.

Never said you did. You fucktard.
You: “5% was about how the Media portrayed Trump as the villain and Cuomo as the model leader…and that Biden was more like Cuomo. Is that a conspiracy theory or an observation?”

Me: “Did I say that was a conspiracy theory?”

You: “Yeah you did. You dumb leftist.”

Lmao you’re completely lost. As usual. Here, read this conversation, and understand that you’re an idiot.

To answer your question, no, the way the media portrayed Trump is not a conspiracy theory. Don’t try to pin that nonsense on me. I didn’t say anything close to that.

You guys just love your conspiracy theories. You lost, crybaby. Deal with it.

You guys just love your conspiracy theories. You lost, crybaby. Deal with it.
Fuck you . Your side cheated your little asses off. No way that imbecile got that many votes. I don't give if shit if you like that or not. I'm gonna keep saying it because I know your side are LYING BITCHES. Mail in Virus votes and you harvested them. 95% turnout of total votes when historical in about 60%

Sure. I'll believe that when that dang magic bean grows me a stalk to get the gold from the goose.

Fuck you . Your side cheated your little asses off. No way that imbecile got that many votes. I don't give if shit if you like that or not. I'm gonna keep saying it because I know your side are LYING BITCHES. Mail in Virus votes and you harvested them. 95% turnout of total votes when historical in about 60%

Sure. I'll believe that when that dang magic bean grows me a stalk to get the gold from the goose.
Does the crybaby need a tissue? Is the tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist upset?

Cry for me. :)

Or maybe you just lost because people hated Trump and you’re just a sore loser crybaby?
And i'm supposed to go. boo hoo. lol

A lot of people had issues with him. Your side went postal over his name. I LOVED IT

Anyways. Your side are lying fucks and will do anything to gain power. You know it. We know it and most of the people know it.

Does the crybaby need a tissue? Is he sad?

Cry for me. :)
LOL

I'll sniff an onion and get a whole tear out later. Honest lol..

Anyways. You lost the Supreme Court BIG TIME. Gonna take you a long time to overcome that. Just gotta keep you fuckers from doing all that mail in Fraud in the next election.

You: “5% was about how the Media portrayed Trump as the villain and Cuomo as the model leader…and that Biden was more like Cuomo. Is that a conspiracy theory or an observation?”

Me: “Did I say that was a conspiracy theory?”

You: “Yeah you did. You dumb leftist.”

Lmao you’re completely lost. As usual. Here, read this conversation, and understand that you’re an idiot.

To answer your question, no, the way the media portrayed Trump is not a conspiracy theory. Don’t try to pin that nonsense on me. I didn’t say anything close to that.
Then what did you mean by conspiracy theories? The tinfoil kind? What did you mean by that as it pertains to the OP? Why are you dodging this? Dumb leftist.

All done whining now, snowflake?

It’s ok. Whine some more. I love it when you guys do. :)
Well whatever floats your boat. Heard some good news for ya. Heard Biden made it to the bathroom without assistance once last week. He's ready to rock now lol

Well whatever floats your boat. Heard some good news for ya. Heard Biden made it to the bathroom without assistance once last week. He's ready to rock now lol
Yea? Where did you hear that one?

Is it from the same source that spoon-feeds you your tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back