This video is called “Schoolhouse Rock – A Victim Of Gravity.” I dedicate it to the protestors who dropped a heavy statue on the skull...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Full title: This video is called “Schoolhouse Rock – A Victim Of Gravity.” I dedicate it to the Black Lives Matter protestors who dropped a heavy statue on the skull of one of their own members.

I’m posting two videos here.

This first video is from the NBC New channel at YouTube. It shows Black Lives Matter protestors dropping a heavy statue on the skull of one of their own members. The point of impact is at approximately 0:33

At first, the protestors cheer and applaud. But then their expressions switch to ones of shock and horror when they realize that there is something called gravity:

To all of these ignoramuses, I dedicate this second video, which is called “Schoolhouse Rock – A Victim Of Gravity.”

Here's an article about it:

A witness identified as a Black Lives Matter activist told NBC affiliate WAVY that the injured man had been at the front of the "statue" when he was struck as it was pulled down.

"It came and fully hit him in the head, and we could see that his skull was actually showing," he said. "He was convulsing on the ground."

Full title: This video is called “Schoolhouse Rock – A Victim Of Gravity.” I dedicate it to the Black Lives Matter protestors who dropped a heavy statue on the skull of one of their own members.

I’m posting two videos here.

This first video is from the NBC New channel at YouTube. It shows Black Lives Matter protestors dropping a heavy statue on the skull of one of their own members. The point of impact is at approximately 0:33

At first, the protestors cheer and applaud. But then their expressions switch to ones of shock and horror when they realize that there is something called gravity:

To all of these ignoramuses, I dedicate this second video, which is called “Schoolhouse Rock – A Victim Of Gravity.”

Here's an article about it:

A witness identified as a Black Lives Matter activist told NBC affiliate WAVY that the injured man had been at the front of the "statue" when he was struck as it was pulled down.

"It came and fully hit him in the head, and we could see that his skull was actually showing," he said. "He was convulsing on the ground."

Yes, Torsion Fields Punish Scoundrels

1592163687968.png

Attachments

• 1592163629989.png
    1592163629989.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 22
So the "protesters" didn't know that the statue wasn't made of styrofoam !

During physics classes, they took a thin film from breakfast and retired with their girlfriends in the corner of the school yard. Here is the result

1592163994916.png

Attachments

• 1592163915492.png
    1592163915492.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back