this thing was "Artificially Induced" -- wow; Trump just said that

HOPEFULLY, he is getting us mentally prepared for the hammer he is going to drop in China

I'd hold the excitement on whatever hammer you think he's going to drop on China. Sounds like he was talking about the panic over the pandemic.

Damn, it really is painful watching him slog his way through these briefings. He just isn't qualified to sit in that chair.

HOPEFULLY, he is getting us mentally prepared for the hammer he is going to drop in China

I'd hold the excitement on whatever hammer you think he's going to drop on China. Sounds like he was talking about the panic over the pandemic.

Damn, it really is painful watching him slog his way through these briefings. He just isn't qualified to sit in that chair.

Oh good.

Well, you know that Trump is right, because Rush Limbaugh said this week that the whole thing is a conspiracy of the democrats working with communists to destroy our economy. After all, Rush holds the Metal of Freedom, and says that he is "dead right" about this. You have to hand it to those communists in America. I have never met one in my life, so they are really good about being undercover!

Most meaningful thing I read here is "Fauci excluded from briefing".
Trump says there is no problem "We're getting along great together."
Maybe he didn't want Fauci to face palm when Trump said the media artificially induced this panic.
Crazy Old Lady, there is such a disparity between reality and what you think you hear that I pray to God you no longer really have any students which depend on you for their learning.

Maybe he didn't want Fauci to face palm when Trump said the media artificially induced this panic.
Trump is saying that the economic SLUMP is artificially induced.

Lol, you TDS liberals are just hilarious!
Are you sure? I could have sworn Trump said the Bitch is now artificially inseminated.... :smoke:

Maybe he just had a bad mic. tap tap, Hello?

Wow, regressives really lose it when President Trump drops those truth bombs.

Yes, our economy is taking a big hit because of this artificial, self-induced action if needing to shut down half the economy.

And when it’s over, you don’t think the economy will quickly recover?

But, that won’t help Dems grab more power. So they need to push this fantasy that everything bad happening is President Trump’s fault. Never let a good crisis go to waste, eh Dems?

Trump is saying that the economic SLUMP is artificially induced.

Lol, you TDS liberals are just hilarious!
Which economic slump? The stockmarket crash or the fact that the MEDIA got everyone so panicked that they shutdown business all over the nation?

But don't judge me. I'm not listening to him just to argue with you guys. They don't seem to do transcripts of his pressers like they do his big speeches, so I only know the snippets you guys give me.

He just isn't qualified to sit in that chair.
covid%2020200327%2002.jpg

200.gif

Forum List

Back